SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Hit Man" was paid to kill me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Porkchop McGee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone. This is my first post here, and I decided to take this guy on as my first bait. I decided to go the "defenseless, scared victim" route.

Phinneaus McGee wrote:
I never thought it would end like this. I have so much life left to live. Please be patient with me and I'll do what you say. I need time to round up the funds. Times are tough and money is limited. How much can I send to appease you for now? God help me.

-Phinneaus

to which he cut and pasted:
cros cross4 wrote:
OK,
I WILL HELP YOU IF YOU GIVE ME A RAESON TO DO THAT.
GO IMMEGIATELY AND MAKE A WESTERN UNION TRANSFER OF THE $10,000 FIRST($2,500 TO EACH NAME)TO OUR AGENTS IN LONDON WITH THE BELOW NAMES AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SCANNED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS (FOUR DIFFERENT PAYMENT SLIPS IS REQUIRED FOR THE FOUR NAMES)FOR CONFIRMATION.THIS WILL SERVE AS A GAURANTEE THAT YOU APPRECIATE MY GOODNESS TO YOU , ONCE I RECIEVE THE FOUR SLIPS I WILL PROCEED IN HELPING YOU OUT AND I WILL INTIMATE YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT,I NEED NOT TO REMIND YOU THAT IF YOU DO NOT DO AS INSTRUCTED THIS TIME............R.I.P

HERE ARE THE NAMES:(PAY $2,500 TO EACH NAME)

MARTIN SCROOGE
76 Oxford Street London W1D 1BS

JOE WILLY:

ANDY WOLT
16 Old Queen Street, London

DAVID WILLIAMS
16 Old Queen Street, London

WARNING:EVERY OF YOUR MOVEMENT IS BEING MONITORED BY MY MEN, MAKE NO MISTAKE ,WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU IF YOU ATTEMPT ANY SMART MOVES .

YOUR TIME IS LIMITED,DO AS INSTRUCTED IMMEDIATELY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SLIPS AT ONCE

I decided to get all depressing in this reply, just to let him know what state of mind he was putting me in, and to set him up for the finisher I've been planning on.
Phinneaus McGee wrote:
I have no scanner. I hope this photograph will suffice. Please let this be the end to this nightmare. I can't even sleep at night. My Smith and Wesson whispers in my ear to end it all. I have no family. Now I have no money. At least I have my life.

-Phinneaus

I attached this image I photoshopped of some filled out Western Union slips on a table to let him know I meant business:

He did what I expected, since the info wasn't really clear in the photoshop, and asked for the payment info again.
cros crossa wrote:
LISTEN,
I RECIEVED WHAT YOU SENT,BUT I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS AS STATED BELOW TO THIS BOX:
SENDERS NAME...............
SENDERS ADRESS..............
RECEIVERS NAME..............
MTCN NO..................
SECTRET QUESTION AND ANSWER............
AMOUNT SENT.............................

WARNING:MY FIRST EMAIL ADRESS HAS BEEN TEMPERED WITH,DO NOT SEND MAILS TO IT ANY MORE,USE THIS MAIL AM WRITTING YOU WITH TO GIVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION I NEED. HERE IS MY NEW [send email to EMAIL:[email protected] via gmail] EMAIL:[email protected]
I WILL ALWAYS USE THE SUBJECT:YOU WILL BE SAVE,IGNORE ANY MAIL WITHOUT THIS SUBJECT.

So today, I decided to begin my ending, where the stress of a hired hitman causes me to break down and kill myself. As far as cros cross knows, I've sent my payment and all he needs is the pickup info. Hopefully he floods my inbox tonight.
Phinneaus McGee wrote:
I just can't take this anymore. The constant looking over my shoulder; the sleepless nights. How can I live like this?! Your money has been sent, you will receive no further correspondence from me. Tonight I will end my life before someone else can take it from me. Being the hardened hitman that you claim to be, I'm sure you can live with the weight of my death on your shoulders. Goodbye.

Phinneaus McGee
January 15, 1965 - June 6, 2007

So now, I've photoshopped a photocopy of an article about my death, but no real idea on how to send it to him. I was thinking maybe after my suicide, I left my inbox open, and an officer or family member read his emails and decides to email him questioning his knowledge of my death; along with the article. I don't expect a reply after that, I just want him to worry.
Any thoughts or ideas?
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bunky add cross crossa into the title and one of us can bring it to his attention Very Happy

@ Cachuma Good Work! in my case the evil little sod is still threatening to off me.

Quote:
YOU DO NOT DICTECT TO ME ,ON WHAT TO DO,WE HAD AN AGREEMENT,MY PART PAYMENT HAS TO BE COMPLETED B/4 YOU CAN HAVE THE INFORMATION YOU NEED.
PAY THE BALLANCE OF THE MONEY TO THE SECOND NAME AND SEND ME THE SLIP.
ONCE I RECIEVE IT,I WILL GIVE YOU THE FULL DETAILS OF WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW,IF YOU DO NOT PAY UP,YOU WILL NOT ONLY GET ANY INFORMATION FROM ME,I WILL ALSO COME AFTER YOU.
FINISH WHAT YOU HAVE STARTE

We seem to be having a bit of trouble over the first payment Wink

So this time I offered to resend payment info SECURELY. Of course I imagine that he will have a bit of trouble with this one too:

Once we have established his incompetence, after many more slappings, I'll send along another 'payment' Laughing
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunky, I don't know if it'll have any effect on him at all, because even after he seemed to find a heart with my dying daughter thing, he's clearly still continuing to try to scam others.

By the way, if you want an easier way to do newspaper clippings, try this:

http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just created a news article for mugu, "local man deaded" so he
may think things have suddenly got a bit more serious than he
expected. My sister just forwarded the article to him, I can't
what with being dead and all that. Let's see what his next move is
now the cops are on his tail.

Interesting isn't it - to one person its all "please forgive me" while he
still carries on with the death threats elsewhere. Mugu's never fail
to confirm low view of them.

LN

"FUCK Y " click. - skype hangup call #250 to Ranti Smile

My late father was among the few blacks-Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the KILLER SQUERDS

Michael you jumped in to my life and destroyed it.

fuck to you and you Bush sheet

LOOK THE INSULT FROM YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
tobe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

armed bastards Laughing I just love that saying bloody brilliant

Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got an email in catcher account, this time someone named King Pin is out to kill me. I posted the email in teh surplus forum. Go have some more fun with another "assassin"

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a note from the Kingpin too! It's my first hitman bait - should be fun! Any suggestions, drop me a PM anyone!
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kingpin's scam seems to originate out of china. I cant find out if it is spoofed or something. I want to make sure that he's not the same as our friend Cross here. If he's not, he needs his own thread! Cool

Suggestions:
-don't challenge him to a duel
-don't try to play hardass
-don't say you are a mafia boss
-don't send him his own picture photoshopped in Lagos
-don't close all bank accounts he dishes up on you
-don't send fake WU receipts
-don't "hack" his email account
-don't chop his dolla
-don't insist on him picking up the money in your front garden

One of these made him twig on me, so watch it Very Happy

Playing a long straight bait on him is no real fun, but it is very, very rewarding. I busted three accounts on this particular idiot. I'd recommend you do this. You can always have fun with him from different accounts. I had three baits on him, most had way more.

After a while, start working other characters into the bait, thicken the plot, and make everything explode in a big fireball of baloney! Twisted Evil

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DuraLex wrote:
-don't close all bank accounts he dishes up on you

The exception. Confirm the acct. is with a valid financial institution and report it.

bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is just great ! Due to Criss crosses gross incompetance I now have 3 hit men after me....The real cross , some crazy assasin out of China and the initial stooge criscross4 . I guess the people of my church First Evangelical Church as Light don't like how I have been handling FECAL matters .
Porkchop McGee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stoker Thompson wrote:
@bunky add cross crossa into the title and one of us can bring it to his attention Very Happy

How's this:
Cachuma wrote:
Bunky, I don't know if it'll have any effect on him at all, because even after he seemed to find a heart with my dying daughter thing, he's clearly still continuing to try to scam others.

By the way, if you want an easier way to do newspaper clippings, try this:

http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

Yeah, I'm not trying to tug at his heart strings or anything. I'm just sure that he knows that press coverage equals investigation. I just want him to sweat a little. Thanks for the link also. Pretty neat. I'll probably keep doing it the hard way though because I'm stubborn and I like to use photoshop.

Oh, and he sent me and email today while I was at work. Seems as if my suicidal tendencies have made him change his tune quite a bit.
cros crossa wrote:
ARE YOU MAD?DO NOT BE A FOOL,YOUR LIFE MEANS NOTHING TO ME,IF YOU KILL YOURSELF,I WIL STILL TAKE MY REVENGE ON YOUR LOVED ONES.GIVE ME THE INFORMATIONS I NEED AND I WILL GO MY WAY,YOU SAID YOU PAID RIGHT?SO GIVE ME THE BELOW INFORMATIONS OR I WILL HELP YOU DIE FASTER.

SENDERS NAME...............
SENDERS ADRESS..............
RECEIVERS NAME..............
MTCN NO..................
SECTRET QUESTION AND ANSWER............
AMOUNT SENT.............................
FROM NOW ON,I HAVE CHANGED MY SUBJECT FROM "YOU WILL BE SAVE" TO "MAKE NO MISTAKES" IGNORE ANY MAIL WITHOUT THIS NEW SUBJECT,CUZ IT WILL NOT BE FROM ME.

I AWAIT YOU
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@bunky

Thanks! Smile This will make a nice change from the error messages that I am sending him. Seems he has a bit of trouble with them . . .

Quote:
LISTEN,
I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD WHAT YOU SENT,SO I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE SLIPS INFORMATIONS AS STATED BELOW.

usual blah blah blah snipped out

ONCE I RECIEVE THIS DETAILS,ALL YOU NEED I SHALL PROVIDE.

FROM NOW ON,I HAVE CHANGED MY SUBJECT FROM "YOU WILL BE SAVE" TO "MAKE NO MISTAKES" IGNORE ANY MAIL WITHOUT THIS NEW SUBJECT,CUZ IT WILL NOT BE FROM ME.

I AWAIT YOU

Shocked just paid attention to the new subject line
Quote:
"MAKE NO MISTAKES"

Oh yes this will be to funny. I can now elaborate on my earlier slapping to include, losing the initial $2,500.00 WU transfer, getting his email hacked, not being able to read my scans, and now causing his victims to off themselves before he gets paid.

Hmmm time to drink a few beers and craft a good slapping for Mr. "MAKE EVERY MISTAKE" Laughing
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DuraLex wrote:
Kingpin's scam seems to originate out of china. I cant find out if it is spoofed or something. I want to make sure that he's not the same as our friend Cross here. If he's not, he needs his own thread! Cool

K1ngp1n has his own thread : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113391 Very Happy
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who is the Real Hitman: update!

Confusion rages between Crosscross2, crosscross4, crosscrossa, realcroscross, and the new one, crosscrossdan. Yup, all those addies, save for realcroscross, are his own.

My victim character doesn't have a clue anymore. Sent to crosscrossdan:

Quote:
I have no clue who is Danny anymore. This is the fourth account sending me emails. The confusion is killing me!
------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]
listen,
i am the real danny,do not listen to him,i swear if i lay my hand o him,i will shoot off his scamming skull.

do not pay anything for now,i will write you when i want you to pay the money,if you make the mistake of paying him,you will still have me to content with.

do me a favour ignore his mails from now on and he will stop writting,you sent my this my new email to my first box when you were trying to know whom the rel danny is,and unfortunately he say t and i beleive he has hacked my new email
-----------------------------------------------------
[email protected]
arthur listen now

this is my real emale adress. there is no reason for you to doubt me, that's not why i let you live untill now. The other croscross is a hacker, a scammer and a thief. do NOT reply to him.

MAKE PAYMENT TO PROVIDED ACCOUND OK and you will be save.

make haste

Danny
------------------------------------------------------

I have no clue who is the real danny, but please, do somthing about this confusing mess!! I feel like I'm going insane, I'm starting to see hitmen everywhere!

.... Twisted Evil

Stay tuned for updates. You can vote for the real hitman too!

[Updated!]
Amazingly, just like in the television game, crosscrossdan asks the other contenders a question!

Quote:
OK,
ONLY ONE QUESTION WILL SETTLE THIS,ASK THE OTHER DANNY THIS QUESTION AND IF HE COULD NOT ANSWER IT,THEN IGNORE HIM COMPLETELY.

YOU ONCE PAID MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT I SENT TO YOU,YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT THE MONEY LASTED FOR TWO WEAKS PLUS SOME DAYS B/4 YOU WENT AND TOOK IT BACK,NOW ASK HIM TO TELL YOU HOW LONG OR HOW MANY DAYS THE MONEY YOU ONCE PAID LASTED BEFORE YOU TOOK IT BACK.

IF HE COULD NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION,THEN NEVER REPLY TO HIS MAILS.

THROUGH THIS,YOU WILL KNOW WHO THE REAL DANNY IS.

So, candidates, may I have your answers, please?

"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
ryder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay i'm confused now ... Do we have someone who has a crosscross email address... my character is ready to playout what's noted below:

OOPS, Poor old Iver Bon�r ready to pay up his hard earned cash to our hitman.

But what's this! [email protected] has chopped our hitmans dollar!

What a shame. Anybody got any pics of [email protected] enjoying our hitmans' dollar?

Rik
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got the realcroscross.com addie. Realcroscross hasn't sent any emails to Danny, and hasn't replied to it as of yet. I would have expected some hefty abuse by now.

I've decided to take the plunge and make realcroscross an open use addie. For all of you with dollar choppin' experience, you can do your chopping yourself with this addie. It's got a generic password now.

Of course, if you are using it, I expect you to do so responsibly. That is, choppin' only, pidgkin only, stay withing the context of the character. We don't want our mugu to turn suspicious.

PM me for the password.

Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now here's how my story continues.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Crossa,

the content of your email is well understood. But it's not easy for me
to get the money. I will now go to Don Vito Canneloni who is my
godfather and ask him whether he can borrow me money. I'll be back to
you if I hear something new. Please be patient.

G�rgen

The mugu seems to be a little bit impatient.

The hitman wrote:
BE FAST,A STICH IN TIME SAVES NINE.

????

Quote:
Dear Mr.,

I have talked to Don Vito Canneloni, he will borrow me 10,000 Euros but
he wants 10% interessts a week. If I can not pay him he will kill our
puppy and break my little daughters arm, so please Sir, think about
this. I hope you are aware of what you are doing to us.

That's really evil. Will the hitman now retreat?

The hitman wrote:
ok,
i may be a hitman,but i have concience,if not i will not have contacted me,just get 5,000 euro and i will help you.

Oh yeah, a man with concience. Evil or Very Mad

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
Headstock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've managed to talk my good friend croscross4 into working for me now to take out the person who hired him to take me out (money up front of course, which is going to deserve a lively slap because now I need to trust him). Now to be an ass and hopefully he wont twig out.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After all the action and exitement Kingpin failed to offer me, I'm glad to be able to report that our friend Danny is still in buisness.

Who is the Real Hitman: The saga continues!

After sucessfully answering candidate Crosscrossdan's question, candidate Realcroscross (me) asks Dan his question.
Quote:

WHAT IS THE AIR SPEED VELOCITY OF AN UNLOADEN SWALLOW

Candidate Croscrossdan, however, is either fake, or thourougly fed up with the game:
Quote:
I AM SICK AND TIED OF THIS BULLSHIT,HOW IS THAT QUESTION RELATED TO WHAT IS AT STAKE?
WELL SINCE YOU DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE ME,JUST PAY HIM AND GET READY FOR ME.THEN WHEN I COME YOU WILL KNOW WHOM THE REAL DANNY IS.

B/4 YOU DO THAT MISTAKE,ASK HIM TO TELL YOU ANY THING HE KNOWS ABOUT YOU,YOUR HOUSE ADRESS,THE CAR YOU DRIVE,YOUR OFFICE NAME OR ADRESS,HOW MANY CHILD YOU HAVE,I PROMISE YOU HE WILL NOT ANSFER ANY,RATHER HE WILL TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM THE QUESTION BY THREATENING YOU.

BE WISE

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's starting to realise what's going on Laughing

Quote:
YOU IDIOT,BULLSHIT,YOU KNOW WHAT?SINCE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME,JUST FORGET ABOUT PAYING ME ANYMORE,I DO NOT NEED YOU MONEY,WE WILL BE COMMING FOR YOU.

R I P

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@all Great work --- glad to see you still have him on the hook. I reckon all he ever gets to talk to are baiters Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse me for being ignorant Sad on the header on page one of the original threat, which address is the scammers? I want to try a straight bait on this fool.
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's "cros crossa" <[email protected]>

Quote:
Subject Re: YOU WILL BE SAVE.(PAY THE MONEY AND SEND THE SLIPS IMMEDIATELY)

YOU WILL PAY THE MONEY ACCORDING TO MY DICTECTS,GO AND MAKE I WETERN UNION TRANSFER OF 2,000 EURO FIRST(1000EURO TO EACH NAME) TO OUR AGENTS IN LONDON WITH THE NAMES PROVIDED BELOW AND SEND ME A CLEAR SCANNED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS FOR CONFIRMATION,ONCE I RECIEVE THE SLIP,I WILL PROCEED IN HELPING YOU AND I WILL INTIMATE YOU ON HOW TO PAY THE BALLANCE.

HERE ARE THE NAMES:(PAY 1000EURO TO EACH NAME,YOU CAN GO TO TWO
DIFFERENT WESTERN UNION OFFICES FOR THE PAYMENT TO AVOID QUESTIONING)
HERE ARE THE NAMES:

MARTIN CAGE

FRED WILLY:

WARNING:EVERY OF YOUR MOVEMENT IS BEING MONITORED,YOU WILL BE GUN
DOWN IF YOU ATTEMPT ANY SMART MOVES,YOU ARE WARNED
YOUR TIME IS LIMIED SO DO AS INSTRUCTED IMMEDIATELY AND GET BACK
TO ME.

What are his "DICTECTS"? Does he mean DICKTITS?

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand why this guy has stopped replying to my first character, but my second is trying to straight bait him and he has not replied. Is the original crosscross e-mail still valid or is there another one we should be baiting this lad at?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^At some point last week Danny decided his box had been hacked by someone. He started opening numerous boxes, and that is why this bait has become such a confusing mess now.

The old one isn't valid anymore. is valid for me, seems to be valid as well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic