SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Hit Man" was paid to kill me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The silk gloves...
Quote:
my friend,
i did not mean to harm you anymore,i promised and am still promissing you that nothing will happen to you or your family.all i want from you now is for you to go to the bank and demand that they should reflect the money to the account i gave to you that the money has not reflected yet,once it is done,the money will reflect immediately and i shall never disturb you or your house hold anymore.

you are now my friend and you can adress me by my name,Danny,.

help me to help you.
no body is going to die anymor

Wink

Meanwhile in Ukraine,

Quote:
WHO IS KIGSLEY YOU FOOL

He's pretty upset Russian Mafioso found out about his identity. I sent him a photochop of his picture in Lagos in black and white.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Anti:

If he takes your financing deal I will be pissed. I offered him $50 a month and he told me I would rest in pieces.....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
McCool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost have him crying:

Quote:
listen,
believe me for once and do what i said,i would not have contacted you if i did not want to help you,whoever is contacting you is just afetr your money,like i said someone tempered with my box,
my employer just left our hide out and lamenting on why i have not carried out the job,

dear friend,am sounding this nice b/c i have made up my mind to help you,do not take it for granted.

make hay while the sun is still shinning

Are you blind? can't you see? the email address i gave to you are different from the one you use in sending the payment slip, well i have noting to say OK. - Musa Camara

1x United Kingdom
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, this guy must be working killing some of you... he has not replied to the fact that I have sent him some money to the bank account that he provided. I suppose it is time to say that account was closed and he needs to provide another.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Oh yes, he's busy
Quote:
yes,
you are save if you do as instructed,go and make the payment as instructed,you can go to two different western union office for the payment to avoid being questioned or giving any form for me to fill b/c am not going to fill any form.

just make the payment and send me the scanned copies of the payment slips for confirmation.

He has agreed to let me live AND give me the info on who wants me dead. All for 15K! Wow Hit-man package deal Laughing
Death
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@McCool

at least he has the decency to use small letters for you. I still get mugu boilerpalte. I spent last night in the cells due to being thought attempting to bribe John Prescott with $5000 Embarassed The money that I put through the other door was stolen by his boys who I saw following me. At least I think they were his boys Rolling Eyes

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone

United States x3 (fake phonelad websites)

United States

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (martins ehis)
McCool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Death, you just have to ask him not writing in capitals Laughing

Quote:

ok,
i believe we have an understanding now,i will see what i can do about him (edit: other hitman),but for the mean time,i don"t understand,are you no longer paying the money i demanded,how do i proceed towards helping you without any money on my hands?

feel free to talk to me..

I can now choose not to pay.. how is that?

Are you blind? can't you see? the email address i gave to you are different from the one you use in sending the payment slip, well i have noting to say OK. - Musa Camara

1x United Kingdom
McCool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that i won't leave him with empty hands and this is what he replies.. Think he has a lot of stress now..

Quote:
THIS IS TRICTLY B/W ME AND YOU,NON OF MY MEMBERS KNOWS ABOUT IT,AND THAT IS WHY AM GIVING YOU THIS ACCOUNT,JUST GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THIS NEW SPAIN ACCOUNT AND SEND ME THE SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION,ONCE I RECIEVE THE SLIP,I WILL PROCEED TO HELP YOU OUT AND I WILL TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AND AS WELL SEND THE VIDEO TAPE TO YOU AS A CONCRET EVIDENCE.TRUST ME AND I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN.

BANK: LA CAIXA
ADD: CALLE RAFAEL FINAT
MACODIGO BIC:CAIXESBBXXX
A/C NAME: JOHN WILLY
DRID 28044 - SPAIN
A/C NO:ES72 2100 2959 1401 0024 5839

GIVE YOUR BANK A SWIFT MESSAGE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY IN NOT MORE THAN THREE DAYS.
I AWAIT YOU.

First thing i'm going to ask him is why he's shouting at me again.

1x United Kingdom
Death
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and more bank details for Alan.

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone

United States x3 (fake phonelad websites)

United States

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (martins ehis)
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's sending me bank info as well. I've now got him working for me, so I have to be super careful as to how I get him his money. For that reason I told him that WU would not work. He bought it, no questions asked.

I think I may be in need of a good courier service, as I have a feeling that the bank transfer will run into problems Twisted Evil

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to post some of the details in this thread of the bank accounts that have been forwarded to Alan. It sounds like quite a few of us are getting bank accounts, and I'd really hate to send Alan details on a bank that has already been sent to him. Not all of the details, but just enough so that we all can know the bank is already on Alan's hit list (pun intended). Perhaps the bank name (altered), and the account number, with the last two account numbers XX'd out. For example, The Bank of Jayhawk, account number 3357892 would be shown as:

Bank of Jxyhxwk
Acct Nbr: 33578xx

Just a thought.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I "sent" him his money (and his bank details to Alan), and he has not reponded for two days. So I e-mailed him begging not to kill me as I did what he instructed (well not exactly, but yanno...) so here is what I get back from him:

Quote:
ok,
i will get back to you as soon as possible,
be patience.

Now I don't know who this Patience person is, but I will try to be her as best I can....

Mortar x8
McCool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

Quote:
$20,000 is all i need and everything will be solved,am sorry i wrote you in capitals,is just that your doupting and distrust attitude towards me some times makes me angry.

do we have a deal?

I'm going to ask him if he is planning to buy an island

1x United Kingdom
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've exchanged a few pleasantries with our friend over the past few days. See, I figured out who his men were - the ones who were following me - so I lured them into a trap and killed them, then taunted Cros about it. He told me I was wrong, his men were out of town, so I panicked and told him that he had to write an alibi for me before I paid him to spare my life.

I got back this form which he wants me to fill out before he writes out my alibi:

Quote:
APPRECIATION FORM

I...................FROM.....................OF..........................

HEREBY TESTIFY THAT THE MONEY I AM PAYING TO DANNY IS NOT OUT OF INTIMIDATION OR HUMILIATION BUT RATHER FOR AN APPRECIATION OF WHAT HE ID DOING FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

THAT I.................SHALL EVER BE GRATEFUL TO DANNY FOR HIS KINDNESS TOWARDS ME.

ALL I HAVE SAID HERE IS THE TRUETH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUETH.

SIGN..........................

So fess up. This is from one of you, right?

Anyway - I told him that I wasn't signing anything unless he could tell me who Danny is.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
McCool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not from me.. my English is not so bad.. is it?

After my question if he is planning to buy an island he didn't response.

1x United Kingdom
McCool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if someone interested in this, but i thought that it would be nice if everybody knows this iptrace:

Query the RIPE Database
Search for

Switch to the RIPE TEST Database

% This is the RIPE Whois query server #2.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% Rights restricted by copyright.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html
% Note: This output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag
% Information related to '213.255.199.0 - 213.255.199.127'
inetnum: 213.255.199.0 - 213.255.199.127
org: ORG-HIL2-RIPE
netname: Henik
descr: Henik International Ltd
admin-c: IE203-RIPE
tech-c: IE203-RIPE
mnt-by: SV-MNT
mnt-lower: SV-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered
organisation: ORG-HIL2-RIPE
org-name: Henik International Ltd
org-type: OTHER
address: 22, Zik Avenue, Awka
address: Anambra State
address: Nigeria
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +23448553970
phone: +2348036664199
admin-c: IE203-RIPE
tech-c: IE203-RIPE
mnt-ref: SV-MNT
person: Ike Echem
org: ORG-HIL2-RIPE
address: 22, Zik Avenue, Awka
address: Anambra State
address: Nigeria
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +23448553970
phone: +2348036664199
nic-hdl: IE203-RIPE
% Information related to '213.255.192.0/18AS25228'
route: 213.255.192.0/18
descr: SkyVision Network Services
origin: AS25228
% Information related to '213.255.192.0/19AS25228'
route: 213.255.192.0/19
origin: AS25228
% Information related to '213.255.192.0/19AS8513'
route: 213.255.192.0/19
origin: AS8513

See also this guy who already did some research: http://www.peteconnolly.co.uk/blog/wordpress/2007/04/27/terror-spam/

1x United Kingdom
transparanoia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still all angry-hitman with me!

Quote:
Re: Fwd: Confused(YOU HAVE KILLED YOURSELF)

YOU IDIOT,HOW MANY TIMES WILL I TELL YOU THAT PEOPLE DO NOT WRITE MAIL FROM JAIL.
IF YOU SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY MARVIN YOU WOULD HAVE JUST LOST YOUR MONEY.
AS FOR YOU,REVENGE THEY SAY IS SWEATEST WHEN IT SOUNDS COLD.

YOU WAIT.

Heh.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:
I got back this form . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anyway - I told him that I wasn't signing anything unless he could tell me who Danny is.

I think that might be from the Assassin Lad. He did mention that his name was Danny (In DuraLex's post). And it's written in all caps and mispelled words.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wrote him back in pidgin English as someone from a war infested region in Africa telling him my boys are coming to cut him down a feed him to that whore he calls mother. Should be an interesting response back. Twisted Evil
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jayhawk

My last mail to allan also contained (I now think it does) duplicate banking data. Allan wrote me this as a reply:

Quote:
No apologies required. I need evidence and if it comes from more than one
source, so much the better.

Alan

This, of course, doesn't mean we should clutter Allan's inbox with duplicates, but I wouldn't be concerned with reporting data that maybe has been reported before.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
McCool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When i asked if if he was planning to buy an island he wrote me this for an answer:

Quote:
IS $20,000 WORTH YOUR LIFE?YOU KNOW WHAT,I HAVE HAD IT ALL,DO NOT PAY ANYMORE,AND PLS DO NOT EMAIL ME AGAIN.

SAVE JOURNEY.

But of course i do email again Laughing

Quote:
My dear friend Danny,

Is that what you call friendship?

I want to pay you money, but let's be reasonable. $20.000 is a lot of money for someone who's living in Nigeria. With $20.000 you can probably buy Nigeria.

Your buddy

1x United Kingdom
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone else been fed the Nat West "Monika Dambrauskaite" account details yet from this pet?

I don't want to pester Alan with details he may already be aware of. I've already forwarded details of two accounts for this lad onto Alan.

Cheers

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good grief. This lad must have a buttload of bank accounts. I got one that I forwarded on to Alan as well, and it is one that Alan hadn't seen.

How many accounts are we going to close on this guy? Twisted Evil

Well, on the bright side, he's now working for me. Don't get me mad folks, or I'll sic my hitman on you! Laughing

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Father Bendum Dover has a moral dilemma of whether to rob the church of 30,000 or simply rely on God as his protector . Very Happy
McCool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm out Crying or Very sad
He doesn't talk to me anymore

1x United Kingdom
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all. Well, some accounts are killed and he has been kept busy. I think this has been successful. Given his laziness, I bet he only talked to baiters. Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic