SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad says I sent a virus!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jefflebowski
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a short but sweet kiss off email from my lad Boaz, he said I sent him a virus and I am not serious!

Well, he's half right!

The file I sent him was made with the writejunk program, the file has no virus as its sitting on my desktop and hasnt set my virus scanner off.

Hows best to turn this around? Or should I just re-bait from another email addy?

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him it's not a virus, just that out of date virus software think it is. Tell him to upgrade. When he says he can't, say why not until he reveals it's an internet cafe. Then pressure him about "a serious buisness partner of mine shouldn't be using a internet cafe!".

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you scanned it with your anti-virus software and it came up negative.

Does he have the latest Vista Windows AV softtware on his machine?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell your mugu to buy a Mac computer that way he won't have to worry about viruses Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or tell him he needs to swap to a command line input OS like Unix or DOS, who says being baited can't be educational. Maybe even YouShell or Solaris would be fun for him.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you could just give him an almighty slap. "How dare you accuse me..." etc.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went down the route of being shocked he should accuse me of such a thing and asked if he had Vista, 4 days later I get this..

Quote:
If you really know you want to do this with us, you will be ready to travell to UAE. You know you can travel to UAE, we have a diplomat who can move the fund to Dubai, then you meet him to collect the money and i will then meet you. If this is ok, confirm.

Thanks,

Boaz.

Hmmm, I thought he said in one of his earlier mails that he was the only one that knew about it, then he says "us" like that??

Cant help but be a little suspicious! Laughing

"God will give you the strenght go get a taxi to the western union place" Reverend Joseph Omolede/Adeleke
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I've had a lad suddenly mention another person, I immediately demand photos and full details of the person's personality, homelife, and interests. After all, by now they know that I have to look into the eyes of anyone I do business with. Keeps 'em busy for a little while longer! Wink

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic