SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freak out my spooked lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a fairly bold call telling your lad that he will live until the 23rd of this month!

I'm predicting he will have a heart attack well before then.
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it. Hell has a desk clerk.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! It's nice to know Satan is trying to stay competitive in the market, I wonder what other ammenities are available. Laughing I bet the hot stone massages are amazing.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been warned to not sleep at all for 5 days. His soul is still on the line, and sleep is the key to losing it. He has an appointment with a furnace eternal, and a welcoming vault of liquid fire to contend with. Many, many eyes gaze upon him at this moment. He must not sleep! Twisted Evil This is kind of fun! Plus I just woke him up at 4 AM to ridicule him in my most Satanic voice about burning for eternity.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Sat May 19, 2007 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
baitshack
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoeTam
Playing the Freddy Krueger card, are we?
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What the hell, I'm sick and awake, and so too, should he be.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to remind him about the demons with pitchforks!! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, what JoeTam said... woof!

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry Said So... hehehe writes the songs, you know.. LMFAO!!!!

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to add to his problems, hoping to mess his mind about, he;s been getting this sort of mail on a daily basis. Short and sinister.

they come fron Satan(at)Hell-online.it.tc. There is also a website to go with it.

Quote:
Dear Mortal Being,

You are The Chosen One.

Quote:
Dear Mortal Being,

I have chosen YOU..
Quote:
Dear Mortal Being,

I know what you have been doing.
Quote:
Dear Mortal Being,

I know where you are at all times.
Quote:
Dear Mortal Being,

You have been designated as my first guest via our all new on-line service.

My little demons will be with you soon......
Quote:
Dear Mortal Being,

Be aware. your days are numbered.
Quote:
Dear Mortal Being,

Your time is getting nearer........

I hope it helps him to sleep.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone should step in and offer to help him save his soul. He should be ready to perform all sorts of rituals by now! How about a nice sacred tattoo?? Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

AssassinSmithJackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now thanks to a wonderful anonymous email program I found the Poor Lad can now receive emails from Satan's minions from his own email account. So if he tries to respond he will merely be sending it to himself.

Quote:
Mr. M4k0lu,

The Dark Master requested I give you proof of his power and that he now holds your eternal soul within his grasp. Behold he holds sway over the very email that you use to commit the sins that have doomed your soul. I see my brothers have been busy contacting you as well as foolish mortals who think they can help save your pathetic soul.It makes the Master laugh. You will never escape the Eternal Lake of Fire and Brimstone.You are too deep into the path of sin to ever free yourself. How we will enjoy ripping the flesh from your bones everyday for all eternity. Your blood must taste so deliciously disgusting I will love serving it to the Master in a chalice made from your skull.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@AssassinSmithJackson,

He doesn't respond to the emails, at least not my stream of consciousness/jibberish demon writings. Laughing But I think he's talking to dglory about possibly saving his soul. Does the program you found make it look like he sent it to himself? If so, that would certainly scare the shit out of him. I already told him, as Satan, that I infiltrated my character's computer Twisted Evil I don't know if he caught it though. Frankly I'm a little miffed that he talks to Satan for 15-20mins at a time but can't respond to his emails. Evil or Very Mad I want a holyghost FIYAHHHHHH email from M4k0lu!
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Holy Ghost should call, and give him some hope that he could be saved??

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

AssassinSmithJackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only would it make it look like he sent it to himself any replies will go directly to his inbox. So the sad part is should he respond I will never get to see it. But I can imagine...

Its a useful little program for when you get suspicious lads who demand a forward of their original email. You just pop their email address into the From Field and send a copy of their original message to your baiting email and forward away. I have also used it to send a Mass Insults to Lads using another Lads email. Which of course I don't get to see the results of.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Hekate
That's a good idea! Maybe the Holy Ghost can send him some FIYAHHHH...via WU Laughing

@ASJ
What if you put your email in the bcc & he hit reply all, would you see the results of your deliciously wicked work? What is this program, do you mind sharing? I want to have Satan infiltrate his computer. There is also an assasin lad who is refusing to kill me, I'd like to freak him out thinking he has been sending me emails agreeing to eliminate me. Twisted Evil

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are very funny.. Thank you all!

PS Weasel, you sound lovely! ... Smile (it was a billiard table, ... the green and fuzzy thing, right? Wink)

dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nope he isnt mailing me-sent him numerousl letters on saving the little tards soul but he doesnt respond Evil or Very Mad

pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ dglory
Maybe if you contact him as a victim then after a few emails have Satan contact him w/ you in the cc field w/ whatever fascinating program ASJ is using. That might get him on the saving his soul modality. Just a thought.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
AssassinSmithJackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the program I have been using.
Code:
[url]http://www.cosmic-mailer.com/[/url]

And I had thought of th BCC thing but this program doesn't have BCC only CC which if my understanding is correct wont allow me to receive the responses.
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ tyvm Very Happy

if you put your name in the cc if he hit reply all you would get the response, but of course that wouldn't be as effective as if you were in the bcc...unless you cc'd yourself as [email protected] Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Persie had a good idea, we should put him on there and send him the link:
http://www.youaredamned.com/

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ted Bullpit wrote:
PS Weasel, you sound lovely! ... Smile (it was a billiard table, ... the green and fuzzy thing, right? Wink)

Embarassed

Yes, a billiards table Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=111428

DONE! Razz

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bwahahahaha....he is totally losing it....well...might be because he didn�t have that much sleep lately....he should really try to get more sleep, you know Laughing Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic