SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Freak out my spooked lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, the best part of waking up is Satan in your cup! jump_4_joy Keeps getting better & better!! I wish I could change my name to Holy Ghost FIYAH or BloodofJesus. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What gets me is I rang him up just prior to 419forbreakfast doing a straight call and he cut me off, so 419forbreakfast calls as the Devil and he acts like it's a long lost friend.

Is he only taking calls from the Devil now, or what ? Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the devil is his master, he should get top priority & better treatment than a lowly victim Rolling Eyes

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did another to him, twice as good and longer :p
I got bored so played Numa Numa Razz
Damn It was annoying, I had to change character 4 times.. He bored me to easily Neutral

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=894248&sid=eb645e54dec33b928eff668752f9500f#894248

jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I probably shouldn't do this to the poor lad, but I found an Exorcist soundboard.

Unfortunately, I'm too busy to play with him right now, so my able associates will need to carry on the torch of torment. Lots of scary sounds. Click on the part in the upper right that says "Play Game" (took me a while to figure that out. You quick-study types probably already knew what to do.)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/69018

BTW, 419forbreakfast -- very nice and scary. He sang a song for you! He didn't do it for me. "What a mighty God we have! Allehaja!" Feel good scammer hit of the summer.

He really wants to talk with 419weasel. He keeps mentioning "put the woman on. The woman of the darkness". 419weasel -- I think he loves you, but what is he so afraid of? Afraid of a love there is no cure for? (Sorry, couldn't resist throwing in a little PF.)

"Holy ghost fire put you DOWN!" "Holy ghost fire put you DOWN!"

Very nice work.

Maybe Jesus Himself should talk to him and let him know Jesus does not approve of his scamming life of crime.

Damn, I want to use Regan from the Exorcist on him!

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the hymns Laughing holy ghost fiyahhhhhh!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! It's a little after Midnight in Benin.

THE WITCHING HOUR.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jgalt wrote:
"What a mighty God we have! Allehaja!" Feel good scammer hit of the summer.

LMAO Laughing Laughing How much you wanna bet he'd hang up on Jesus?

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK -- I lied. I couldn't resist. My work can wait a few more moments.

http://media.putfile.com/The-Exorcist-characters-call-a-scammer

For some reason, the bastard keeps putting me on his lousy speaker phone. The wife is AWOL.

A nice touch is the call was made at 12:30am scammer time.

"Jesus consume you!"

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jgalt

I haven't even listened to all of it, but it is scary as hell!!! He probably has it on speaker b/c he's afraid to touch the phone while satan has it possessed. i don't know why on earth he hasn't figured out he could just hang up whenever satan decides to ring him up. Rolling Eyes On one hand, I'm glad he doesn't hang up b/c of the entertainment value, but on the other, you have to wonder about a person that keeps chatting w/ satan on the phone! You know he's scared out of his mind over there too! Great work all!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, bloodcurdling screams, devil voices, little girl voice. The soundboard is scarier than the movie. I'll bet there are other "scary" soundboards, but the Exorcist was the best one I've found yet.

I picture him in his house with that stuff coming in from Skype over the speaker from 5,000 miles away with static and hiss. In the dark at 12:30am. Multiple voices, backwards, latin. Sounds like the minions of Hell itself. Bwahahahaha! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

What can I say? I'm a barstard. Too bad he tried to scam me for $3k and then was rude to my character.

I know if devil voices are calling me, I wouldn't spend too much time talking with them. Maybe he thinks he's going to "tough it out" and Jesus will overcome the devil-phone spirits. Odd he doesn't hang up, but like you, I glad he doesn't as the entertainment content is pretty rich. Now if I can just get him to NOT USE THE SPEAKER PHONE.

If someone is a good actor, maybe they could call as Jesus and offer to "help" him with his little, uh demon problem. "Phone infested with Demons? Put Jesus on the line!" (I looked for a Jesus soundboard but came up dry.)

Now that would be funny.

If I'm still at it, I'll call him again when it's 4-5am his time. Damn, he's eating up all my Skype credit!

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get a call through now. So, an e mail for him tomorrow;
Quote:
The eyes of Cerebus are upon you you now, and your soul is doomed to an
eternity of hell fire of a red hot furnace. Your fate has been sealed
evil dooer. You will be welcome, as our eternal slave. The phone calls
have told you your fate liar. We shall see you soon, very soon. Just go
to sleep.
Bezelbub.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No Jesus soundboard?! BOOO HISSSSSS Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Jesus could tell him he's going to email him soon. Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~JoeTam

"Evildoer"? What...is George Bush writing to him now? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLY GHOST FIYAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

The Exorcist soundboard never crossed my mind..

And speaking of soundboards, do we have enough good audio of this lad to make a soundboard out of him? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone care to send him some nice soothing metal music videos to go along with his phone calls? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8MQw_Nva8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ylzVHIAGV4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RETyrwUiLF0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xps7AM8HbjE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixe9TlAnv3A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgXmwCbnIhc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMqvwRT6grM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfMa2lrFxhY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mthF98RDDew

ahh brings back such warm and happy memories of my youth and metal. Laughing Let me know if you want more. Twisted Evil

[edit] Pictures of pentagrams and the number 666 or sic sic sic could go well with an email name like NaTaS as well.

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
. . . . . make a soundboard out of him? Laughing

With like an hour of audio of him, I'm sure there is & that's a great idea!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be great.. make a soundboard out of him and call other lads with it... Twisted Evil

You have my blessings to use the calls I did.. Cool

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another bright idea! Imagine other lads' shock at one of their own shouting "holy ghost fiyahhhh" & "blood of Jesus", commanding them to die, asking them if they are ghosts, singing hymns, etc. over the phone. Laughing Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about you rerun their "holy Ghost fiyah!" bit through a distortion pedal before you make a soundboard out of it. Twisted Evil

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just spent 20 minutes on the phone with our Lad. He apparently has enlisted the help of someone else to help rid his phone of the demons that now incessantly plague him. Unfortunately, their powers of prayer are....weak against the all mighty Exorcist soundboard. "It burns! It burns!"

I'll post some of the recording tomorrow.

What would be really interesting is if someone would call as a straight victim and see how he responds. "I'm Mr. Bushwacker and I'm calling about that $950K business deal...." If anyone does this, please record it. Sounds like instant comedy in the making.

The exorcist board is having the intended effect. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As we have been giving this Lad such specific attention, and he is getting into a rut, wouldn't it be time to start altering the angle of attack ?

I am going to send the standard "Tell me more" e-mail, and pick him up as a straight bait. Clearly at some stage it would be appropriate if the Devil intervenes at some point to chop his dollar, and maybe he will then learn a lesson.

If anyone wants to do the same, why not ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some experience with sound editing... with enough material, I could theoretically make him say whatever I want. Hmm...
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer -- I agree with you he's become stuck in his "Holy Ghost Fiyah" rut. Still, funny as hell (at least to me). Just the instant feedback is gratifying, knowing the bait is having an effect.

Ironically, I was in the middle of baiting him (relatively straight) from another account and now, he doesn't respond to my character's emails at all. I've tried several times.

I'll try sending a fresh one from a "new" account and see what happens.

In the meantime, I predict demons will continue to make his life unpleasant.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be cool if you could make a soundboard out of him & have him talk to himself on the phone thrown in w/ some of those Excorcist demons. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic