SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Mugu gives weakest apology ever

View next topic
View previous topic

jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is an old guy from somewhere where English is not widely spoken. He now lives in the US, but doesn't have a good command of the language. Mugus think he's an easy target. Anyways, I sent my lad to the online hell of security validation and he didn't spend much time on it, lazy bastard. Here's a part of our interchange on the matter:

Mugu
Quote:
Western union servcie is bad at this point, Please go take your money and send through account information we gave you!

Me
Quote:

Did you call nomber on web sight? At office they say to use it for help.

Man say sight just ask few queston and then you getting mony number.

Mugu (a bit bossy I'd say, if not down right insulting)
Quote:
I have told you! Go and take your money and stop asking me courious questions! After you get the money back then go pay through account we gave you period!

Me
Quote:
You watching tone Mr. You want mony for service yet act like aswhole.

I ask any danm quesion I want. Clear?

I axpect full appogly or I say fuck you. Clear?

I not goin to us wire when mony alredy sent with WU. Are you lazy bastard who canot even use web sight and phone nombers? Iodiot. Dont write back unles it is saying sory. Clear?

Mugu apology -- NOT!
Quote:
Sorry but under normal cercumstancies its your responsibility to comply with our instruction!

Not good enough by a long shot Mr. Mugu. Not by a long shot...

I'm going to let him stew for a couple of days now and then demand a much better apology. Something handwritten would be nice. He seems a bit volatile. Maybe some sig material coming. Very Happy

My favorite pets are those I can pass around to my other characters and torment....FOREVER. This guy is earning his spot in that elite group. Twisted Evil

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
lieu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sorry but under normal cercumstancies its your responsibility to comply with our instruction!

O RLY? Shocked

I say slap him hard. Then kick him in the bawls.

i also called their customer service, they just wasted my money. - T0p3 Ad3mola
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, he is yet to ascertain these are not "normal cercumstancies". Twisted Evil

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a cheeky fella!! SLAP!
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignore him, let him keep writing you or just slap him really hard. Let him know that you are the Almighty Master and he is your Submissive Mugu.

Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him silly.... You will do nothing -- not even return his emails -- until you receive a handwritten apology that is scanned and sent to you via email.

If you are satisfied with his contrition, then -- and only then -- will you continue this transaction.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke [email protected]

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot [email protected] Jumbo
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Yes. It will go like that. My character (and actually the real me) was pissed with his response.

In the meantime, if all goes well, Alan will have killed his real bank account in Spain. Twisted Evil

Then, I'll proceed to get another account and so on...

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd ask him to severe his testicles, and send you the picture of the surgery. Mouthy Bastard!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What you axpect? You talk is mean. If you talk is mean he be mean too. Clear?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic