SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A scammer does not like security services

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello s00k,
I am so sorry but i can't spend 4hours trying to retrieve this and after all the time wasting i finally will not get the appropriate figures for the MTCN,and i would have made a terrible mistake by sending the diamonds to you.The last transaction i did with the codes end up being lost and the sender told me someone received the money there in US.I have hereby suggest if western union can't send ordinary $5000 straight to a receiver,then i suggest you go to their office,get your money back and make a bank transfer to the below informations.

Brought a small tear to me eye.

Now, he's given me a real bank account. Twisted Evil

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good thing. Cool Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
Please send that email with its full headers to [email protected]
He'll take it from there.
Thank you.

Alan will most likely not answer, he's too busy using the information to do some damage

oops sorry, just noticed your entry date
I guess you already knew

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
jgalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for tip. Only recently starting sending to Alan.

Already sent the email to him. Smile

THANKS FOR THE GOOD NEWS,WELL LIFE IS NOT GOING WELL AS WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR A GOOD CONTRACTS TO SHOWCASE MY ADULT BIZ IN PHORNOGRAPHY. -- SMITH PETER

Also I am very surprised that you suddenly started calling me Mr. Chuck, What kind of man are you? -- Prof. Charles "Chuck" Soludo

"Holy Ghost..... FIYAH!!! Holy Ghost....FIYAH!!!" -- Rason Makolu (Invoking God's own artillery against Soundboard Satan)
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Brought a small tear to me eye.

That brought a few tears to my eyes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic