SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I insulted my mugu, and he agreed with me ...

View next topic
View previous topic

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has been a model of stupidity. I keep asking for a hand written apology. In response I get a "what is the holdup" email. Finally I had reached my breaking point. I sent him the following:

Quote:
My dear, this has gotten to be very silly. Please read what I type very carefully okay?

You are obviously mentally challenged. There is nothing wrong with that. There was a little boy down the street from where my husband and I lived that was retarded. He would sit out on his porch for hours at a time picking his nose, then eating the boogers. He was dumb as a rock, but he was harmless and very sweet. That is you dear. No matter how hard you try it is very clear that you do not possess the mental capacity to take care of this deal. Frankly, I wonder if you have the mental capacity to wipe yourself after taking a crap.

I need to deal with someone more intelligent than yourself. That should not be difficult to find. At this point I believe that a shrub is more intelligent than you. You must have a barrister or a doctor that is handling your affairs. Please have this person email me so that we can move forward.

Do you understand what I am saying? If not, please find someone to explain it to you.

Yeah! Success! I didn't, however, expect my mugu to agree with me:

Quote:
am in receipt of your email and the content was well noted,there is no problem about that if you want to contact my lawyer i will send you my lawyer details below, may be you can work things out with him, here is the information below..

I can hardly wait to meet this lawyer...

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
malherbe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy

i almost fell off my seat laughing that that. nice Smile
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOH! OOH! Can I borrow that slap? Frankly I've run out of insults in my current bait. I'm not kidding! I have honestly exhausted my thesaurus of synonyms to the word "moron"!

I hope you don't mind a wee bit of plagiarism? Wink

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nearly peed myself when I read that-very choice

pony

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic