SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

How much abuse can one mugu take? UPDATE 5/16

View next topic
View previous topic

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of my first baits, and it's a doozy! It's actually still continuing...that is, if his third trip into 1TV5 doesn't send him over the moon into twig land.

What stands out in this bait is just the intense level of abuse I have heaped on this lad...and he keeps coming back for more! I had to consult a thesaurus for new insults. If you choose to read this, you'll see that at one point I actually started feeling so sorry for the guy that I swear I almost sent him money! LOL!

http://rapidshare.com/files/31466410/Abused_Mugu.doc

If he doesn't twig out tonight, I'll post the ongoing bait here as it happens. I can't imagine it will go on much longer. I know if *I'd* been called a moron in so many creative ways, I'd be close to committing hari kari!

Enjoy!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.

Last edited by Cachuma on Thu May 17, 2007 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he didn't twig...the bait continues! I decided it was time for a chop:

Quote:

Dear Chris and Frank,

I am forwarding this message to you so you will know why you will no longer hear from me.

A little while ago I received an email from someone that was very similar to the first email I'd received from you, Chris. I thought perhaps it was someone else in your company trying to complete the process of sending the payment for my late husband Horatio's work, so I asked him that. It turns out that this message was from Peter Smith, the very person who you designated to pick up the money I was to send for the shipping fee for the check.

Mr. Smith explained to me that he is the head of your company, and that you two both work for him. He apologized for all the troubles you have given me in getting my check to me. He also explained a couple of other things to me that made me VERY upset:

1. That there are, in fact, TWO checks for Horatio, and that you had only told me about one. Mr. Smith informed me that he has discovered that you, Chris, were planning on stealing this second check!

2. That there was a bank handling fee of $1,800.00 that was required to get the check issued to me. When did you plan on telling me about this additional fee???

I am happy to say that Mr. Smith has cleared up everything. He has picked up the $220, as well as the bank handling fee of $1,800, and my check is now on its way. In addition, we are in the process of having the second one sent to me today. Oh, and by the way Frank, Mr. Smith didn't have ANY problems using the verification security website for EITHER transaction, and his assistant has already picked up the money. Just further evidence of your lamebrained stupidity.

He has also informed me that both of you are about to be fired, if you haven't been already.

I just want to say how disgusted I am with the both of you. Well, I already knew that Frank was a mentally defective dunderhead, but Chris, I must say I was horrified to learn of your criminal behavior. To think that I trusted you!

I am very grateful that Mr. Smith has handled everything. As for the two of you, I hope that you choke on your own vomit and fall in the mud where your balls are chewed up and spit out by cockroaches

Have a great day!

Mildred

Forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:56:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Peter Smith" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT
To: [email protected]

Dear Mildred,

I am really appreciated your email and your message is well understood. Both Moneygram Transactions was completed and I thank you, and your bank cheque will most soonly be received by you through UPS service. I pray that God Almighty will never change our minds when the funds is by your side.

Please it must be very important for me to say to you that you have no further contact with Mr Chris Jones and Mr Frank Robert. I am very sorry for the bad time that you had in their regard. You must be told that they have being fired today immediately, and are no longer in my employ. Any correspondance that furthers from them is outside of my employ and is probable fraud to trick you. I have learnt only today of their fraud ad trickery, and am well gratful that I was with ability to protect you. Do not answer any such emails or other format or coorespondance they shall atempt to sustain with you. Please treat this as very vitale.

As further to be explained to you, Mr Jones have only revealed to you one of the cheque that was awiting for your late husband to retreve for the many service he enace for the good of company. The first is now in root to your doorsetp. The second for in the amounth of US$800,000 shall pass through the smilar process as the first. In because of the troubles that you have suffered to the incompetence and stupidity of my former employs Mr Jones and Mr Roberts, you well not have to pay the shipping fee of US$220. The bank hanlding fee of US$1,800 is due the similar as the first cheque, and must be paid by you through Moneygram as before, use the same payment info. Please be fast to complete this today to enable os to close this transaction and completion for the services renred by your dear late husband Horatio Crank. Please send all transaction information to this email only so that I may in my person deal with the nesesary steps involved.

My dear Mildred it has been such sufferirng for you and I am well pleased to bring this to a close for you in the best manner possible. Agan to remind you that not to contact with Mr Jones and Mr Roberts but to forward any further email from them to me at my email here.

May Almighty God protect you.

Mr. Peter Smith

Naturally, I am Mr. Peter Smith. And I have set up a separate email, just to see if the lad writes to him. Meanwhile, if he enters the transaction code into 1TV5, he will see that his money was chopped by [email protected]!

A few hours later, two attempts to pick up the money in 1TV5, so he saw the chop. Then I got this messageÖ

Quote:

Attn: Mildred Crank,

Hope this get to you in good state of mind. due to the stress we are going through in this transaction and the fear of terrorism and crimimal activities by western union and money gram in africa, i have decided to transfer your money to a foreign account in Europe holland precisely.

By tommorrow i will give you the information and the contact of the bank so that you can contact them for your fund and it will be transfered into your account in america direct.

So feel free and put your mind rest , you will surely get your fund , i have found out that frank has cockroach in his head and he is incompetence for the job, so therefore he will be fired immediately.

All you have to do right now is for you to go to the moneygram and collect your money back and wait till i get back to you with the bank information.

We are very sorry for the inconvenieces this have caused you ,i think its frank fault and he will surely pay for that.

Make sure you give this transaction secret till you get your fund.

Remember your husban is to be a very straight forward man during his days so therefore i will like you to follow my instruction so that things will work oit for good.

God Bless You.

Yours Faithfully,
Chris Jones

So I wrote:

Quote:

Chris,

Please tell me what's going on!

I forwarded that email to you from Peter Smith, and then I just got this email from you, and you say you've transferred my money to another bank? But your boss Peter says that he's sent me the checks already! So where is my money?

Please answer this right away!

Mildred

A few minutes laterÖ

Quote:

Subject: URGENT!

Chris,

Please WRITE BACK TO ME! I need to know where my check is! I'm very confused right now. Please let me know what is going on. I haven't heard back from Peter Smith either. PLEASE write back!

Mildred

Then I logged into ďPeter SmithísĒ email and sent this to both Frank & Chrisís emailÖ

Quote:

Subject: ur maga dey mine nau

i took ur maga, ok. u stay away nau. u couldnt wrk am bicos e tels mi u get cockroaches for ur head. dat dey very funny .e sends mi di moni una were supposed fo get, ok? stay away for am nau .

Note: This was translated using the English to Ladspeak translater. The English translation is: ďI took your victim. You stay away now. You couldn't work her because she tells me you have cockroaches in your head. That is very funny. She sent me the money you were supposed to get. Stay away from her now.Ē

A few hours later I heard from Chris...

Quote:

chris_jones111 <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks very much for your email you sent to me, I went to let you no that
the email you sent to me this morning I am very upset.

Because your let husband Horatio' and i have work together i trusted him i
see no reason that some people we be writing you and email tell you nonsense
and you believe them i just want to advice you donít fall in to a wrong
hards that person that forward the email to you donít write him again, he
wont to collect all your money any email he write to you donít fell to
forward it to me.

I we give you my personal email address so you can give me MR. Peter Smith cell phone number.

Donít pay any money for any one.

I we transfer your money to Holland and I we give youíre the bank
information so that you we contact the bank.

Any person or Peter Smith try to convince you donít answer him ignore him is a scammer.

The only person you we contact is Frank Robert that is my sectary he we give you the bank information I want you to put your mind at rest.

Have a great day

I hope to hair from you.

Chris Jones

Quote:

Chris,

I am very confused! What is this mess? Where are my checks? Why are you telling me that this Peter Smith is a scammer? I forwarded the email he last sent me, so you saw what he said. He told me that he is your boss, that you work for him. That was the name that Frank kept giving me to send the money to through Western Union and MoneyGram. So I sent him the money, and I know that he got it because I checked with MoneyGram, and it was picked up already!

I demand to know what is going on, and what happened to my checks. Please explain this!

If my money is in a bank in Holland, please tell me immediately what I have to do to withdraw it. Please give me the bank account information, and I will go to my bank tomorrow and have them transfer the money.

I expect an answer immediately!

Sincerely,

Mildred

(I havenít yet received any email in Peter Smithís email addressÖIíll keep checking!)

Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's very funny. Laughing

With a bit of luck, you might get some bank account details to shut down! Very Happy

Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Cachuma ! I just love the way the lad pretends Chris is not offended by you calling Frank a dickhead (btw. I think this may be the only insult you did not use in your bait ... though they "both" deserve it)
Laughing Laughing Laughing

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit - "dickhead" - I forgot that one! I was gonna let this wind down, but now I have to spark it back up so I can use it! LOL! Laughing

Thanks for the compliments. It's definitely been a fun one. Meanwhile, the lad finally caught on to the fact that he'd been chopped! Here's the latest:

From Chris:

Quote:
Thanks very much for your email you sent to me, I went to let you no that the email you sent to me this morning I am very upset.

Because your let husband Horatio' and i have work together i trusted him i
see no reason that some people we be writing you and email tell you nonsense and you believe them i just want to advice you donít fall in to a wrong hards that person that forward the email to you donít write him again, he wont to collect all your money any email he write to you donít fell to forward it to me.

I we give you my personal email address so you can give me MR. Peter Smith cell phone number.

Donít pay any money for any one.

I we transfer your money to Holland and I we give youíre the bank nformation so that you we contact the bank.

Any person or Peter Smith try to convince you donít answer him ignore him is a scammer.

The only person you we contact is Frank Robert that is my sectary he we give you the bank information I want you to put your mind at rest.

Have a great day

I hope to hair from you.

Chris

Quote:
Chris,

I am very confused! What is this mess? Where are my checks? Why are you telling me that this Peter Smith is a scammer? I forwarded the email he last sent me, so you saw what he said. He told me that he is your boss, that you work for him. That was the name that Frank kept giving me to send the money to through Western Union and MoneyGram. So I sent him the money, and I know that he got it because I checked with MoneyGram, and it was picked up already!

I demand to know what is going on, and what happened to my checks. Please explain this!

If my money is in a bank in Holland, please tell me immediately what I have to do to withdraw it. Please give me the bank account information, and I will go to my bank tomorrow and have them transfer the money.

I expect an answer immediately!

Sincerely,

Mildred

Quote:
Dear Mildred Crank,
Since my last email to you i have not heard from you to know what is going on? because one you said Mr. Smith Peter has promise you that he will help you concerning your check first and foremost who is Mr. Smith because I fares I know I introduce him to you and now he has promise you to help you and believe it will workout please I have said in last email to you he is no longer working with us so if you send him any money please it is at your own risk.

I have told you what to do so that we can get things done well and Mr Smith who is just a clerk with this office is telling you he will help be a wear there is scam all over the world today and I will not want you victim.

I enclose some of the emails Mr Smith send to office since he no longer with us because he knows the particulars of the documents concerning your fund but all the same God will still prove himself.

Again I am the person that contacted you in this business and not Mr Smith because I have been working with your late husband before his death and he is the only person that can testify

Please I will like you to contact Mr Smith ask him some questions concerning this matter as I said before I will not want you to enter into a wrong hand because your husband is a very good friend of mine

(1)Ask him how come about the money) my answer it is the money which one Mr P.B Horatio's from your country Deposited with the standard trust bank of Nigeria.

(2)Ask him the amount involved) my answer the amount is $10.5m dollars

(3)The account number were this money is deposited) My answer the account is STB 224-854-8515 A/C

Please if he cannot be able to give you this answers as I stated it please forget about him.

God Bless you and your family

Chris

Quote:
Chris,

What do you mean you haven't heard from me? I wrote you TWICE last night! Then I wake up this morning and get this email from you?

I forwarded you the message Peter Smith sent me. He told me that you are trying to steal one of my two checks. And now I realize that must be true! First you told me that there was a check for $600,000. Now you tell me that there is $10.5 million dollars???? Why didn't you tell me about all that money before? If that's Horatio's money, I want it NOW!

Who is Peter Smith? I told you that he emailed me, and said he was your boss. Then I sent him about $4000 through MoneyGram, and he picked up it already! If you were too dense to see his email address in the message I forwarded, here it is: [email protected] YOU write him and find out what's going on!

Please tell me how I get Horatio's money? I can't take any more stress!

Mildred

FINALLY my mugu figured out he'd really been chopped...I got this in my chopper's email:

Quote:

Subject: Goat head

Mr Pet3r Sm1th,
Guy you dey try;ooooo you have collected money from my maga and you don't want to give me my share for your information stay away from the maga or less fire will bone you and your family because you don't reap where you don't swore

So I just sent him this:

Quote:
You dey di goat head. i do wetin i get fo. i sent ur maga di same fes script, she thought i work wit you. shee told mi you get cock-a-roaches for ur head ,ok ? it mus bi true. you were only tryin fo $220. i got $4000. do una wan fo hep man picken decide wetin moto i suppose to buy wit di moni? thank you for gettin her ready. nau comot fo road and live mildred crank alone, ok? She mai maga nau and shell keep sendin mi more til i dey wad man and you dey crawlin wit di cockroaches ,ok. dere no faya burnin hie, only lots of moni.

Smith

Waiting to hear back!

guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Cachuma, I'm confused. When I click on your rapidshare link, I get their homepage.
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh! (or should that be "OOOOO!"? Laughing ) can P3te call Chr1s "small boi"? Let him know he is a "small boi playing at mans games and he should go back home to his mama!" Laughing

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guineagirl wrote:
Hi Cachuma, I'm confused. When I click on your rapidshare link, I get their homepage.

You need to download the word doc. Just scroll down the page, and towards the bottom click on the button that says "Free". It'll ask you to enter one of those no-bot codes...enter it and click "download", then the download will begin about 3 seconds later. That's all you have to do. No registration necessary.

Dooman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol

This is awesome!

That bank account info he gave you... is it handy at all?
jaqmee ryetoff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So how do I get my lad to jump through hoops online with the western Union security page setup?

That's a doozy!

I'm basically accepting a job so that I can perv on the local boys, but I'd better grease some palms somewhere (other than my own).

I'd like to use the same setup.

"regarding to the pic that you are requesting, how can you asked me to send you my neked pic? please I don't want you to repet that again ok, you are going to see everything in me as soon as this transaction is over and I come over there.
Thanks and God bless you."

"you have started gaining my hearth, is true that I have not meet with you before but you sound as if you love me soo much, what I need in this life is a man who can make me feel like a woman"

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic