SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I would love your opinions and hints.

View next topic
View previous topic

shannontara
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first - I didn't know anything about it - or this site, and just wanted to have a little fun. I think I scared him away..lol oh well, didn't last long but It was funny.

Quote:
MAIN LETTER from scammer - I'll spare you

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear about your boss's untimely death. My condolences go out to you. How would you like me to help? This isn't illeagle is it? Because I wouldn't want to get involved in something risky.

Sincerely

Ethan Embry

Quote:
Dear Ethan,
I am very pleased with your immediate response as I highly appreciate it too. However, I want you to know that this is not in any way illegal or risky as you asked because I have a full knowledge of the deposited fund. All the same, I would want you to provide me with the following information so that we could proceed without delay.

1.Your Direct Telephone Number
2.Your Residential Address.
3. A valid ID.

Please, we must do everything fast because the Security Company has been disturbing. I look forward to your immediate reply. Have a nice day.
Jeff Brown

Quote:
I am sorry to say that the only phone I have is a work phone - and they monitor my incoming and outgoing phone calls. I have a feeling this is very confidential so I wouldn't want anyone else knowing about it.

How did you hear about me, I dont think I really know anyone in Ireland except for my late aunt Shanika Gustafsun - I never officially met her - but mother used to talk about her all the time. Did you know Shanika!!! Oh how precious that she would talk about me!

I will get a copy of my id scanned today. Now I am a person who likes to know who I am doing business with. Do you perhaps have a picture of you so I can put a face to the name?
Ethan Embry

Quote:
Dear Ethan Embry

Firstly, I must say that it is very necessary that I have your direct telephone contact because I can not afford to be communicating with you via the internet only as this transaction involves a huge sum of money and I believe that both parties involved in this transaction should be plain to each other thereby having no negative intent towards the fund. So I still insist that you make available to me a phone number through which I could be reaching you including the Security Company because they might want to speak to you too but i'll guide you in that aspect.

Concerning your incoming and out going calls;I don't think that there is any reason for you to hide this from anybody because everything concerning the deposited fund is genuine and legal as it is also open to scrutiny if you wish, though it is confidential. I am from Ireland but Iíve been living in London for the past years and I also have a United Kingdon Passport which i will send to you, so you don't have to be skeptical about my identity okay? Besides, I don't know anyone in the name of Shanika Gustafsun neither have I come in contact with anyone with such name, which doesn't even sound English or American.

Nevertheless, I will appreciate you sending your ID to me as soon as you are done with the scanning so that I will know how serious and interested you are in this transaction hence it's not a child's play. More so, you did not answer my question if you would be able to handle and secure this fund because I wouldn't want a situation whereby you will tell me that you don't have an account where the fund would be remitted when the Security Company demands for that. Well, my real name is Jeffrey Berman and I use the name Jeff Brown casually but the Security Company knows me as Jeffrey Berman. In response to your request; I hereby make available to you my United Kingdom Passport, please download the attached document to view my Passport and I want you to act in thesame mannerism by proving me with a valid ID of yours which must also have your picture on it. I await your immediate response.

Best Regards,
Jeffrey Berman

Quote:
Thank you so much for you passport you've enclosed in that email. You have squelched my fears of this not being legit.

As for my work number I am sorry I cannot give it out. The business I am in is also very confidential and I cannot receive personal calls of this nature at work. Maybe we can arrange to call a payphone at a certian hour or i can purchase a prepaid cell phone. Non of this I can do until Monday.

I had some problems getting my id scanned. Seems I left on my search too late and everywhere is closed for the weekend. I will keep trying to find a place I can use. Hopefully can get that to you before Monday.

As for my dear Aunt Shanika Gustafsun - you are right - it is not an American name. It seems that when she married her husband - the late Herbert Gustafsun he insisted she take his last name. A silly little tradition they have over there.

I look forward to hearing from you as what the next step will be.

Ethan Embry

Quote:
Dear Ethan Embry,
I won't persuade you to give me your work phone number following your explanation which is quite understandable but you must make provision for that and like you said; a prepaid cell phone would serve. You can also be reaching me on phone through the following number: +447024077060. And you can only get me on phone during working hours which is from 8:00AM- 6:00PM London time. I still need to confirm your Identity and seriousness before we could proceed as I need to know your present location, your residential address, your identity and a phone number to talk to you.
In fact as soon as I confirm this; we would proceed because I am still skeptical to entrust the said fund into your care unless you save my skepticism by providing all the required information exactly the way I have done. I haven't met you before but everything I am about to do with you; Iím doing it with trust so you must also give me every reason to believe you. Please ensure that you make your ID available to me by Monday morning and you can also call me that Monday okay? Because Iíd like to talk to you.
Best Regards,
Jeffrey Berman.

**in this one I named the picture I attached "passporttofun" and "accidently" attached the wrong picture. How embarrassing.**

Quote:
My Dearest Jeffrey

Great News!!!

I was able to find a friend to scan my passport. I have attached it. I am very new to the computer and attaching files to email - so I hope I have done it correctly. I am a little confused about how this is going to work. Can you please explain it in detail to me? As soon as I buy the prepaid cell phone I will give you the number. This is just sooo exciting. Imagine all the things I can do with this money. My brother is dying of Cancer - I can finally afford to get him the treatment he deserves. I also plan to open an orphanage for special needs children. You are an angel Mr Brown-Berman. You are also a very attractive man. Are you single perhaps?

Ethan Embry

Quote:
Dear Ethan Embry,
I got your mail but i must confess that i got upset at what i saw as your ID, it's quite unbelieveable because i couldn't figure out what's on the pix which doesn't look like human.If actually you are serious on this transaction, i'm yet to be convinced and it may interest you to know that i don't have all the time to waste, so you should get everything done correctly and fast too. I hope to receive a valid ID of yours, i mean your picture and you should also call me on Monday so that we can talk; you know the rightful time to get me on phone, i'll be waiting for your reply today while you also call me on Monday. I feel that it's not necessary but if you real insist to know; i am single and why do you ask?

Jeffrey Berman

****In this one I had a little fun with Paint. The numbers go to a little Police department where I used to live. Tee-hee (the file size sent to the scammer was much much larger than this image shown)****

Quote:
OH MY!! How embarrassing!!!! It seems I attached the wrong image to the email. I am mortified. Now you know all about my attraction to pigs! I hope you can forgive me. I have attached the passport and this time I double checked the filename.

I asked if you were single because you are a very attractive man - and I can feel our connection. It's as if FATE brought us together.

You never did answer my question about how this process is going to work. I would like details please. Also, this seems like a lot of work to be doing for only 35 percent. I would like 50!

Ethan Embry

(file attachment:passportforme.bmp 1.5MB)

He never did write back..seems I scared him off - Oh well.

Last edited by shannontara on Tue May 15, 2007 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cute
But one of those mods may say something about posting the police dept. number. Even though they are the police I guess they count as an innocent third party or something like that. They tend to frown on involving others, esp if the other's you are involving do not know they are being involved Wink
I only know this because I posted the number to the detective office I used to work for, and that was for baiter use too, and the desk jocky that would be answering the phone knew I did it and thought he'd be able to get a few good laughs out of it.
My whole post was deleted Crying or Very sad
shannontara
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry about that, didn't even think about it Smile Fixed.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, ma'am, and welcome here. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic