SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Urgent! Not scam related!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to find someone in Kopenhagen, can anyone help me giving the numbers of the main hotels? It's pretty important!
It's literally a life or death matter! Thanks!

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Google hotels in Copenhagen.... Confused

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or go HERE

same thing really
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi joanekaf^^

Just remember that your sense of urgency is all of your own creation. You situate yourself in Copenhagen only because you say so. You could just as easily be in American Samoa or Wallis/Futuna half a world away.

cheerz--jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

joanekaf wrote:
Not scam related!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you guys.

I asked a friend to post here because I didn't have access to a computer yesterday.

A friend of my family died yesterday and her son was in Denmark. He is a pilot and we didn't know the name of the hotel he was.

We finally got to him and he is coming back to the funerals.

Thanks again.

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic