SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OMG it's the FBI!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

found himself the recipient of emails from J0s3ph B1lly Pers1ch1n1, aka J0s3ph Pers1ch1n1, Jr, Assistant Director in Charge of the Anti-Terrorist and Monitary Crimes Division of the FBI - a change from Bobby Mueller at least.

Quote:
Fellowing the petition recieved from Barrister Williams from London,Over diverssion of funds we are contacting you based on the information and documents tendered to us. We have done our verification on our FBI Identification Record with our Social Security codes,i would like to hear from you for justification as we will resolve this matter as soon as we recieve your reply starting your own side of the matter.
Be informed that the FBI will not fail to arrest you if we did not hear from you withine 48hrs since we have all your data as tendered by the complainant. We look forward to hearing from you.

There's been some confusion over the past twelve days, including a document bearing the address of quite a different baiter persona. Finally Jo3 Pers1ch1n1 decided to pull out the big guns:

Quote:
I have told you that you should not bother so much. That the certificate could be without the address. I have your address but since you insisted on that. I have already forwarded it to Barrister Leyton. This is to fulfill all requirements. After this mail and the correction, which I am sure, Barrister Leyton is going to carry out. You still fail that provides the two documents; we will surely carry out the arrest.
Do not take our leniency as a sign of weakness. I have allowed you all this time and i can assure you, it will not continue like that. Once we confirmed that you have receive the new verification certificate, you have no reason not to produce the anti drug and anti-terrorist certificate.
this is your address:. We can arrest you if this is not complying to. This is not a threat. You are now given some more days. You risk been jailed for maximum of 15years without option of fine. We have our network everywhere and apprehending you will not pose many challenges to us. All the same we hope that thing shall be completed to avoid that embarrassment.

I can only assume that the Malaysia address was designed to draw out Mal's real address. He got it:

Quote:
You've lost it completely. I don't live in Malaysia; I've never lived in Malaysia. I've lived in Australia since September 2004 and before that I had no permanent address - I went where my USMC service took me. My current address is . The State Department will confirm this and so will Veterans Affairs.
If you want to threaten a decorated veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, then go right ahead. I'm sure that the FBI will welcome the chance to look like a pack of clowns and boneheads - not that there's anything new about that.
Tell Leyton to prepare the documents. I've got nothing to fear from you or anyone in the Bureau as I haven't broken the law at any time. I've shed my blood for my country and I'm proud of its institutions. What have you done for America and its freedom?

I hope this last bit doesn't go on Mal's file...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this all because Malcolm refused to send the barrister some documents?
If so, he is quite a lame-brain. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's not fair. I just got some lame brain agent who can't spell and you get a deputy-director???

I need to get me a new lad. Twisted Evil

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic