SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottery scammer who would not get the message

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
iwltbh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Original Message:

ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
THE MARINA OFFICES, ST. PETERS YATCH BASIN,
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE6 1HX,
LONDON, GREAT BRITAIN.

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES INTERNATIONAL WINNING
NOTIFICATION

Dear Lucky Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (#1130) of the ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, London, UK program held this month March, 2007. It is yet to be claimed and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION as regards this. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with
Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers15 . 18 . 23 . 31 . 37 . 49 . [38] Bonus Ball, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a totalsum of USD$2,500,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in cheque credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of USD$25,000,000.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in this category. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place every 6 months.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe. In view of this, your (Two Million Five Hundred U.S Dollars) will be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!!

Contact our Online Claims Agent at the information below:

Mr. David Seaman
Official Email: [email protected]
Tel: +447 011 137 058
Fax: +448 704 900 711
Endeavor to email him immediately.

You are to provide him with the following information:

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Sex:
5. Nationality / Country of Residence:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Fax Number:
8. Email Address:

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF INDIVIDUAL:

I ____________________________ hereby declare that the above information is true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY ORGANISATION.

Yours faithfully,

Sir. William Smith.
Online Coordinator for ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES
INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY INC.
Online Sweepstakes International Program.

I responded and filled out the form using my local FBI's address and phone number.

FIDUCIARY / CLAIMS PROCESSING DEPARTMENT

Dear Greg Rhoades,

Good day to you, we are in receipt of your information and you are being informed to contact our Attorney. He will forward to you a Letter of Affidavit of Winning, along with Anti-Terrorist and Clearance Certificates. Note that by this you can process your claims and have no problem with your bank when cashing your Winning Cheque.

Note: That your bank will demand for documents backing up your winning cheque and these documents alongside your winning cheque are contained within your winning package to be delivered to you once you contact the attorney.

Note: That your winning cheque, the total amount has been insured to the real value. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the United Kingdom Gambling Act as adopted in 1996 and amended on 3rd July 2003 by the Constitutional Assembly.

Below are some of the documents contained in the package to be delivered to you when you contact the attorney:

ORIGINAL WINNING CERTIFICATE
LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT OF WINNING
MONEY LAUNDERING DOCUMENTS

The Original Winning Certificate is a proof from the Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Organization (OSIL) that you are one of our winners and the money is truly won by you.

The Letter of Affidavit of Winning shows that you are one of our lucky winners and that you have completed the clearing process.

The Money Laundering Documents are to show that the money is not in any way linked to Drugs and Terrorism. These documents are important to you because of the level of Terrorist attacks and this kind of large amount of money will need documents to show that it is legal.

All these documents will be signed by our Lawyer and scanned to you for your signing and you are to print it out, sign, then you will scan and send it to the attorney's office for proper documentation and for onward transfer of your file to your bank when demanded for.

OUR ATTORNEY CAN BE REACHED AT THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:
[email protected]
Tel: +44-70-11-13-7058
Fax: +44-87-0912-7406

Thank you and once again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Warm regards.

Mr. David Seaman
Online Claims Agent.

I sent the 'lawyer' a short message

10th of March 2007.

ATTENTION: Greg Rhoades,

Good day to you and thank for contacting this office with regards to your funds.

I am Barrister Jeremy Scholes, attorney incharge of the remittance of your funds and I am glad to inform you that your funds are ready for delivery, all the neccessary documentations has been done by my office and all that is remaining for you to do is to pick a courier service of your choice that siutes you the most based on the location or the nearest to your residence.

The courier company will be delivering to you, your winning package which includes your winning cheque to the sum of USD$2.5million alongside other valuable documents backing up your winning cheque to enable you cash your cheque when it gets to you with ease at your bank.

You must understand that due to the very sensitive nature of your package mainly because of the documents contained therein and your winning cheque, due to the sum, your package is classified as highly sentitive therefore it must get to you directly. If you do have any change in address, do inform my office accordingly so the your package will not be delivered to the wrong address.

Do find below the various courier services and their charges due to the sentitive nature of your package.

FedEx(2working days)
Mailing &n bsp;.......................�500.00
Insurance.............................�350.00
Vat (5%)..............................�100.00
TOTAL.................................�950.00
EQUIVALENT IN US DOLLARS..............$1,745.00

DHL(2working days)
Mailing &n bsp;.......................�500.00
TOTAL.................................�950.00
EQUIVALENT IN US DOLLARS..............$1,745.00

UPS(3working days)
Mailing &n bsp;.......................�450.00
TOTAL.................................�900.00
EQUIVALENT IN US DOLLARS..............$1,653.00

Sir, the OSIL does not make payments on behalf of winners, therefore you are required to pick a courier service of your choice out of the above listed and get back to my office with your choice to enable me forward to you, details of the accounts officer incharge of recieving payments and once you make your payment and is confirmed by the accounts officer, the immediate delivery of your winning package will commence and the durations are listed next to each courier service.

Do find attached to this mail, your Winning Certificate which certifies you as an original winner of the OSIL alongside your Affidavit of claims. The hard copies of these documents will be contained in your winning package to be delivered to you.

Thank you for your coorperation and once again CONGRATULATIONS on your winnings. If you want to make enquires, do not hesitate to contact this office either via email or phone.

Warm Regards,

Barrister Jeremy Scholes.

I told them I would like to use Fed-Ex shipping method because I had an account with them and could just give them my Fed-Ex account number. I did this to mess with them. If I paid the funds direct to FedEx, they get nothing.

12th of March 2007.

Good day to you Sir and thank you for making your choice of courier delivery service.

The information contained in your mail to me is a very welcomed development because it helps greatly with my duty in making sure that your funds gets to you BUT Sir, there just seems to be a slight piece of information I have to bring to you notice which I need your full coorperation with to help me in the delivery of your package to you.

Sir, you must understand that there is nothing more easier for me to do than to contact Fed-Ex office over here and have them deduct your charges from your account since you already have an account with them but that is going to be impossible because Sir, you must understand that there are procedures and protocols to be followed in the handling of the delivery of your package. Firstly, the payment must go through the office of the payment officer, that is, you having to make the payment directly to his office via Western Union Money Transfer, then confirmation of your payment has to be done by him (Payment Officer) after which he will now get back to me before I will be able to proceed with the delivery of your winning package by contact Fed-Ex and informing them to proceed.

You package has been forwarded to Fed-Ex this morning pending the receipt of your payment information for it to be delivered to you.

Sir, what I am trying to inform you here is that, it is a welcome development that you already have an account with Fed-Ex and I know you will want any payment to be deducted from your account with them but Sir, that is where that problem is really. I cannot do that because there are documentations to be done as well as papers to be signed before to final delivery of your winning package will commence. I did contact the payment officer this morning and he did inform me that there is really nothing he can do unless he recieves your payment information just like every other winner, he cannot give the go ahead therefore, after much discussions with him (Payment Officer), the conclusion we came to is that, it will be much earsier for you to make the payment dispite the fact that you have an account with Fed-EX. You will have to make the payment of $1,745.00 via Western Union Money Transfer being the total payment for the delivery of your winning package via Fed-Ex.

Do find below, information with regards to your payment to the payment officer:

NAME OF ACCOUNTS OFFICER: MR. CRAIG MORGAN
OFFICE ADDRESS: 323 Lewisham High Street,
London, XE6 3EU,
London, United-Kingdom

Below is the information you are required to send to this office once you have made the payment:

NAME OF SENDER:
ADDRESS OF SENDER:
AMOUNT SENT:
MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER):

Once this has been done and your payment has been confirmed the immediate commencement of your winning package will begin and it will take 3working days before it arrives at your address and also, when I do get the go ahead from the payment officer, I will give you and secret question and a secret answer which the courier company upon arrival at your address will demand of your. This is done for security reasons and also to make sure that you, the rightful winner recieves the package personally therefore Sir, do make yourself available three days after I do inform you that your package is on its way to your address so that you will recieve your winning package personally because if not, the package will be retured to the United Kingdom.

As the attorney assigned to oversee the delivery of your winning package, it is my sole duty to advice you properly and accurately and to ensure the safe delivery of your winning package.

Thank you for your time and understanding and also for your coorperation.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to call me or email my office.

Warm Regards,

I told them I went to the web site and was frustrated because it would only let me send to US and Canada. (this is true of only part of the web site)

13th of March 2007.

Good day to you Sir and how are you doing today? How is your wife and family?

I really do understand the kind of frustration you are having at the moment but there is a better way outside the internet whereby it will be easier for you to make the payment.

I have visited the sites and have observe the problems your did mention, I have handled winners in the past with similar problems and the best advice which I gave them and also which helped them greatly in making their payment and I am going to give you the same advice is that, take the said amount, USD$1,745.00 in cash from your bank account and go to the nearest western union money transfer office and make the payment. In doing this, your payment will go directly to the office accounts officer.

And the issue of you coming over to recieve the payment, that will have been wonderful but since you mentioned that you intend on going a European trip to celebrate with your wife, like I always tell my friends over here at the office, there is nothing as good as a perfect arrangement when one wants to travel. You make all the payments and reservations involved before even leaving your house so when you set out, all you will have to do is take home souveniors for your keeps so I will advise you to make the payment and cash your cheque at your bank and with USD$2.5million in your account, Sir, you can travel to the end of the world. Therefore do try and recieve your winning cheuqe before going on the trip with your wife because I do believe it will a wonderful trip with that kind of cash at your disposal

I have notified the accounts officer and once I do recieve your payment information, the delivery of your winning package will commence immediately.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Warm Regards,

I was too busy to respond and he sent another e-mail.

14th of March 2007.

Good day to you Sir and how are you doing?

I have been expecting your mail with your payment details to enable me proceed to the courier service immediately once your payment has been confirmed by the accounts officer (Mr. Craig Morgan) for the delivery of your package.

Sir, I will advice you to try and make the payment as soon as possible because as it stands now, you are the one delaying the delivery of your package therefore, please do try and help me out in helping you by make sure that your package gets to you as soon as possible and before your planed trip to Europe.

Do get back to me and let me know what is happening and thank you for your coorperation.

Warm Regards,

Again, too busy to respond and he sent another e-mail.

16th of March 2007.

Good day to you Sir.

What is really happening at the moment? This issue of non-communication on your part to me with regards to what is going on I do believe is really unfair on your part. I did call you but was informed you had travelled but is expected back today.

Sir, if you are willing or not to proceed with the delivery of your winning package, I do believe I need to be informed instead of keeping this office at mute.

Your package has been forwarded to the courier company you did choose (FedEX) but it is pending, waiting for an update with regards to your payment information therefore Sir, do inform this office accordingly with regards to what is going on at the moment.

Do get back to me as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,

I was them bored with them and too busy to screw around any more. I decided to let them off easy and told them I spoke to the people at Western Union and they told me it was a scam.

I then sent them a separate message telling him that his English was pretty sh*tty for a British guy.

I figured that would be the end of it. I didn't hear from them for 4 days. Then I got the following message. He was insulted by my crack about him speaking English. And, he told me to go to a different Western Union office.

20th of March 2007.

Good day to you.

Thank you for your mail and the information contained therein but Sir, I really do think that it very unfair for me to recieve such insults, all I am doing here is my job and if I do call you and you have problems with me english, Sir, how does that affect the nature of my office?

I am a professional and I am good at what I do and this is why I have been assigned to your case file to make sure that your funds get to you and in due time not withstanding the kind of english coming out of my mouth my superious still assigned me to your case file.

Sir, the last mail you did send to this office regarding western union officials, Sir, I sincerely do hope you did not disclose your winning information to any individual there because due to the level of internet scams going on at the moment, most of them (Western Union Ofiicials and Staffs) do take advantage of winners who are ignorant of what they do.

The problem here is that, once you do inform them about you winning the lottery, your information is requested for, some genuine and this is in cases whereby the winner is being scammed while others are taking advantage of and these are cases whereby the lottery is genuine as in the case, the western union workers do contact this office with the information provided them by the winner and try claiming the funds by themselves by telling this office they are in one way or the other related to the winner.

Sir, I will advice to you to be very careful in your dealings bacause it is because of such cases that a policy was adopted by the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION whereby no body is allowed to claim funds on behalf of a winner besides the winner himself. Sir, I will advice you to be very careful and to simply try and follow my instructions because if someone contacts this office with your winning details, you will end up loosing your funds.

Therefore Sir, the only advice I can give you at this stage is not to go to the same western union office you did go the first time for security reasons as mentioned above and make the payment to the account officer and if questioned about whom the payment is being made to, you can tell the whatever you want to Sir, but do not give out any information about your winnings if you want to claim your funds.

If you had made the payment, I do believe your funds will have gotten to you by now and you will be preparing for your trip with your wife. Sir, do try and help things by following my directives because what I am doing for you is the same procedures through which other winners have been able to claim their funds happily.

Once again, do not disclose your winning information to any individual or organisation to avoid a case of impersonation and double claims bacause like I have already informed you, you will end up loosing atfer coming this far in claiming your funds. The impersonator will have nothing to loose, these western union has been reported to this office several times and are under investigations even in your country.

I do hope the information above is clear. Do get back to me as soon as possible and inform me accordingly.

Warm Regards,

I couldn't believe it. So I figured the game is back on. (from here on out I saved my outgoing e-mails)

Barrister Jeremy Scholes,

Please accept my apology for the rude remark regarding
your English. I was in an emotional state after
thinking my lottery winnings may not be real and I
responded without thinking. I understand the UK (like
the USA) has people of all racial and ethnic
backgrounds and that many are trying their best to
learn the native language.

I've been thinking about what you said about Western
Union and believe I made a mistake in telling them
what I was doing there. I was (and am still) so
excited about my good fortune that it's hard to keep
inside. I will go to a different (larger) Western
Union office later this week and complete the
transaction without telling them the purpose. I only
hope the people at the first location have not already
sent money and claimed my winnings. I will wait for a
few days to make sure they did not do so.

Regards,

Greg Rhoades

I knew the �waiting for a few days� thing would bug him.

21st of March 2007.

Good day and thank you for your mail. Your apology has been accepted and once again let me remind you that you are to go to another Western Union office to make your payment and Sir, do remember not to disclose details of your winning information when making the payment and reasons for making the payment.

Sir, I can assure you that as at the time of sending you this mail, there has been no contact from any member and staff of Western Union who has tried contacting this office. After recieving your mail, I had to contact the accounts officer to confirm this but if there happens to be such a contact, you can be rest assured that the person or individual will be arrested for such an offence.

This is the kind of situation that gives this organisation a bad name and we are doing everything we possibly can to arrest such cases.

Sir, I will not advice you to wait for a fews days because over here in London, it is wednessday and if you make your payment today and send to this office your payment information today, first thing in the morning tomorrow (Thursday), your package will leave the shores of the United Kingdom which means that first thing in the morning on monday, you will recieve your package.

Once again do find below the payment details:

NAME OF ACCOUNTS OFFICER: MR. CRAIG MORGAN
OFFICE ADDRESS: 323 Lewisham High Street,
London, XE6 3EU,
London, United-Kingdom

Below is the information you are required to send to this office once you have made the payment:

NAME OF SENDER:
ADDRESS OF SENDER:
AMOUNT SENT:
MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER):

As soon as the above information has been recieved and confirmed by the accounts officer the immediate delivery of your winning package will commence.

If you have any further question, do not hesitate to call me or email my office.

Warm Regards,

I should make it to the SouthTown Western Union store
today. I need to get a ride from my sister.

What was the cost again? I know it was around $1500.
What was the exact amount?

I don�t have a sister. Again, making them respond to waste his time.

22nd of March 2007.

Good day to you Sir.

With regards to the total cost of Fed Ex being your choice of courier delivery service, the cost is $1,745.00.

Once you make the payment, do send to this office the required payment information and as soon as it is confirmed by the accounts officer, the immediate delivery of your winning package will commence with your package leaving the shores of the United Kingdom before the end of today.

Warm Regards,

I did not respond for a few days

23rd of March 2007.

Good day to you Sir.

With regards to your last email, your payment details is being expected by the accounts officer, he contacted my office with information that he is yet to recieve your payment details.

Sir, I hope there is no problem because as it stands right now, you are one delaying the transferring of your funds. I tried calling your earlier today but your phone was on voice mail.

Sir, do get back to me with your payment details to enable me facilitate the immediate delivery of your funds to you.

If you have any further question, do not hesitate to call me or email my office.

Warm Regards,

Here�s a delay tactic�

I had to pay rent so I can't come up with $1745 right
now.

I'm selling my guitar and Amplifier on eBay and should
have the money soon is they sell. ( I can buy new
ones after I receive the check)

Is there a deadline? When does the lottery check
expire? How long to I have to pay?

27th of March 2007.

Good day to you Sir and thank you for your mail.

Concerning the questions you did ask, YES, there is a deadline and it is 2 (two) weeks from now and the cheque expires just about the same time the deadline is up. I will advise you to try as much as possible and make the payment between today the 27th day of March 2007 and the 4th of April 2007.

Sir, I will do everything possible to make sure that your package remains with the courier company and not returned to this office because if it is returned, that will really give the wrong message to my superiors therefore, I will go to the courier company later today to make sure your package remains with them.

Sir, do try as much as possible to make the payment before the 4th of April 2007 so the I will immediately contact the courier company after your payment information has been confirmed by the accounts officer for the delivery of your package.

Warm Regards,

13th of April 2007.

Okay, at this point received another e-mail from a different scammer indicating I won another UK lottery. Wow! 2 lottery wins in 4 weeks. I am lucky. I started screwing with the other guy in a similar fashion (I won�t paste those e-mails � they�re similar to these)

Good day to you Sir.

Wish to know what the current update is with regards to what is happening at the moment. I have not heard anything from you and this is a very disturbing development because it makes my job very hard for me and the delivery office has been asking questions.

Sir, I really need to hear from you to know what your position is at the moment so that I will know how to handle things over here although the date for your payment has expired, I have been able to keep things intact pending when you are able to make your payment but I need to hear from you to know what is going on at the moment.

Sir, do get back to me as soon as possible as I look forward to your full coorperation in the delivery of your winning package.

Warm Regards,

I decided to really screw with him�

Thank you for your message. I have, however, decided
to win a different Online Sweeps Lottery (Ref:
LSUK/2231/81/04,Batch: OBW/A10-234) first. Becasue
this is an International Lottery, I suspect it will be
easier to transact. The shipping fees were slightly
lower - and when I cash my lottery check from the
International lottery, I will send your money.

ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
THE MARINA OFFICES, ST. PETERS YATCH BASIN,
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE6 1HX,
LONDON, GREAT BRITAIN.

Thanks again.

16th of April 2007.

Good day to you Sir and thank you for your response and the information contained therein.

Sir, as you the attorney assigned to you case, it is my sole duty of advice and inform your properly to avoid a case whereby you will fall into the wrong hands. Sir, if I have not informed you before and if you are not aware of this information, let me kindly bring it to your notice that my office have been having similar cases like this other lottery you just mentioned and like other winners whom have successfully received their winning cheque, do not respond to such mails.

The reason being that, our Computer Data Base System (CDBS) has been hacked into in the past my fraudsters thereby making it possible for them to somehow, intercept winners information then edit these information's which afterwards, they try to contact the winner to inform them that they have won another international online lottery which is false. The problem the organisation has found out has to do with the IPA through which messages are sent to winners.

Sir, does it not come to you as a surprise that you do receive another mail informing you that you have won a lottery but the shipping fees is little lower than the required shipping fees you are to pay by the Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Organisation, UK ? Sir, I have over fifteen (15) cases such as these on my desk which have been forwarded to the investigating department for proper investigations to be done and for the culprits to be brought to book according to the provisions of the United Kingdom Constitution.

I will advise you Sir, not to respond to this mail you did receive and to forward it to this office, everything sent to you , so that we will allow the law to take its proper cause. If you want prove of this, a winner in January 2007, by the name of Mrs Sarah Townes experienced the same problem but following my instructions, she was able to claim her winning cheque to its total value of USD$2.5million. Her email address is [email protected], you can contact her for further information because she has been through this situation before and I do believe she will be able to also help you through this.

Sir, I want you to advice me accordingly with regards to your courier charges.

Thank you for your time and understanding as I look forward to your full coorperation in this matter.

Warm Regards,

I am more confused than ever. It seems you are
telling me there are people who would tell me I've won
a lottery when in fact I have not? Why would they do
this? I would think that when they produce a
certificate (like the one you sent) they would be
geniune.

They did send me a certificate. You think it might be
fake? Oh my Lord. I sent them money. I will go to
Western Union today and have the money reversed.

19th of April 2007.

Good day to you Sir and I really must say that I am very disappointed in you due to the contents of your mail.

Sir, are you trying to tell me that after all the warnings I gave you concerning fraudulent people out there and also informed you not to respond to any mails from these people, you did not heed to my advise and went ahead as you thought was best for you and even paid them some money? Sir, I do not think it might be fake, I know it is fake because this is the only genuine Online Sweepstakes International Lottery certified by the UK National Lottery Organisation to conduct online draws. How did I know this? Is because of the Ref.No. and Batch No., (Ref: LSUK/2231/81/04,Batch: OBW/A10-234), is not real because we do not have anything like this here at the organisation.

Sir, you have actually paid money to the wrong people and for the last time Sir, do follow my instructions otherwise, you will just be sending or wasting your hard earned income for nothing.

Sir, I will advise you at this point to go to Western Union Money Transfer as soon as you get this mail and instruct them to reverse the money because as it stands now Sir, you are on the verge of loosing your winning sum of USD$2.5million due to the fact that if this information gets to my superiors you will be automatically disqualified. It is not that I did not do my job my informing you accordingly but I did and you choose not to heed to my instrctions.

I will try as much as possible to see what I can do on your behalf here at the office so that your package will still be intact but I cannot promise you anything right now because of this development but I will try my best for you as your attorney.

Sir, heed to my instrctions next time ok so that you will recieve your winning package intact and in due time but for now, you are to send all correspondence between you and these people to this office as soon as possible for it to be forwarded to the investigation department for proper investigations to be done, It is due to such cases that the organisation opened a special unit of highly qualified detectives to look into such cases.

Sir, I did inform you that our network was hacked into and these hackers got some very sensitive documents from our network which they are using to scam people of their hard earned income, I did inform you about all this when you informed me about you recieving another mail telling you that you have won with a lesser cost of delivery. These people are really giving us a great deal of problem but we are handling them accordingly with the help of winners like you who do provide us with all the informations sent to them.

Sir, form henceforth, cease all communication between you and these frausters and send all correspondence between you and tham to this office as soon as possible so that the appropraite actions will be taking against them. The certificate they sent to you should also be included because we need to know this due to the fact that they also got access to some of the organisations documents so we need a copy for the investigation department.

Sir, this is a very serious case and needs to be tackled as soon as possible because it is very fresh therefore do comply by following my instructions. It really is very unfortunate for you but like I said, I will do everything I can for you but no promises.

Do get back to me as soon as possible so that the informations you are to provide this office with will be frowarded to the investigation department and do call me on
+44-70-45-71-5797.

Thank you for your time and understanding as I look forward to your full coorperation in this matter.

Warm Regards,

Can I get these guys to compete for my business?? Maybe start a fight??

Dear Sir,

After communicating with my other lottery contact he
tells me you are the one that is trying to scam me!
Please understand my concern as I have two people
pointing their finger at the other and it is causing
me great distress.

I could not reverse the Western Union funds so am
waiting for the money Mr Harry Thomas has promised.

HARRY THOMAS
+(44) 7045711791
[email protected]

Greg Rhoades

23rd of April 2007.

Good day to you and how are you doing today?

Sir, I must inform you that this really comes to me as suprise that after all the informations I gave you concerning these scamers, you still went ahead and communicated with them and to even make things worse, you refuse to send their correspondence to this office for investigation.

I am very sorry that you could not reverse the payment you made to them but I can assure you that this is all you will keep doing (PAYING THEM MORE MONEY) and how do I know this, it is because of the reported cases we have had so far and are investigating. This is what they are going to ask of you, to pay more money for different things that are not real and you will not recieve any money from them, rather, they will ask you to pay more money.

Sir, once again I am very sorry but you have just being SCAMED by these people and I did warn you so I really do not understand why you did not heed to my warning. To confirm if this lottery organisation is the real one or not. If they ask you to make another payment, then know they are fraudsters and the first payment you made to them is for nothing and to your lose.

Sir, I really wish I could do something to help you but you must be willing to help yourself to enable me help you but at the moment, you are not doing this. I want to bring to your notice that the OSIL will not be held liable for any lose incured on your part while dealing with these fraudsters.

If you have any further question, do not hesitate to call or email my office.

Warm Regards,

Tel: +44-70-45-72-2366

Barrister Jeremy Scholes,

Let's stop fooling around. You know you are a
criminal who is trying to steal money from ignorant
victims. I know it also � and have since they day I
responded to your very first e-mail. It�s sad that
you can�t earn an honest and honorable living. God
will condemn you to hell for your actions here on
earth.

Perhaps the honorable Umaru Yar'Adua will put a stop
to such activity.

Note: Umaur Yar�Adua was the newly elected President of Nigeria. It is commonly known that most of these scams originate from Nigeria. I put it in there to see if I could get a rise out of him. I sent the exact same e-mail to the other scammer and never heard from him again. He was smart enough to know I was just wasting his time. But not Mr Scholes�

25th of April 2007.

Good day to you and thank you for your response.

I really must say that your insults are very uncalled for because all I am only trying to do is my job which I was assigned to do and I know that if I am very good at what I do otherwise I would not have been assigned to your case file. There is absolutely no one fooling anyone over here but rather doing the job I have been appointed to do and being paid well by the Online Sweepstakes Lottery Organisation registered under the UK National Lottery Commission.

The only problem here is that I think you are too blind to see that you are being duped. You are not the first winner of this lottery and I do beleive that you do have a copy of the disclaimer form which if going by the last mail you sent to me, you are not willing to proceed with the claiming of your funds therefore I will advise you fill the form and send a copy back to my office.

But if not, do find attached to this mail the disclaimer form. Sir, do kindly fill the form and send a copy back to this office for official documentation to be done after which there will be no further communication between you and this office and your funds will be deemed forfeited.

Warm Regards,

Fax: +44-87-09-12-7406

NB: Who is Umaru Yar'Adua? A new member of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION that I am yet to meet?

I figured he has figured it out� - but he still wants to talk. Okay�

Okay, You're trying to convince me you are
legitimate. If you are, I am truly blind and making a
big mistake. Please tell me sir...

1. Why is your e-mail yahoo.co.uk? Why not
lottery.co.uk or national-lottery.co.uk or
ONLINE-SWEEPSTAKES.co.uk? Why would a real lottery
use a free e-mail account?

2. I never signed up for the lottery. How did I win
and why did I have to send my name - you should have
known who entered?

3. Why do you insist on Western Union? Because it is
not traceable?

4. Please provide the website for your lottery. ANy
real lottery would have a web site. What is it?

25th of April 2007.

Good day and thank you for your response.

Sir, for the records, I am not trying to convince you about anything but rather stating the facts in this matter. If you have been scamed despite all my warnings to you, you have yourself to blame and not this lottery organisation. I was actually hoping you will fill the disclaimer form and send the copy as requested back to this office so that I can close your case file because you seems not to like the idea of following my instructions and I have been assigned to your case.

But to answer your questions, first and foremost:
the reason why we (the online officials) of the OSIL use free-email account is because of the high rate of internet scams presently going on globally. Sir, I did inform you that our CDS was hacked into and vital information and documents retrived therefore, how much more our ordinary email accounts? Besides, do you not think that a hacker browsing the net and coming accross and email address like [email protected] be very suspicious and decide to hack into it? We are doing everything we can to avoid the mistakes we did make in the past therefore Sir, this is a security measure we have taking and it has worked very successfully so far without any problems.

Secondly:
on how you became a winner on the OSIL, your email address was extracted alongside nine others from millions of organisations online worldwide. Only your email address was extracted by our Computer Data System that is why you were required to send your details to confirm that you are the original/legal winner and is elegible to claim your funds. This information was contained in the notification sent to you regarding your winning and if you still have it, kindly go through it carefully and you will understand it as explained above.

Thirdly:
we do not use western union because it is not traceable and for your information, it really is very traceable, you just have to go through the right channel. Sir, this organisation although I am not suppose to disclose this to you has an agreement with western union transfer as well as the courier services because of their excellent services. We have even had cases whereby some staffs of western union do come from behind some winners and try to claim their winnings due the the winners ignorance in telling them their purpose of making their payment through them to this organisation and giving out their details. But the culprits were always found and dismised immediately some are in prisons globally presently. This also is a security measure that is, using the very selected companies to work with.

And lastly:
the reason why I have not giving you the official website is because it is not out yet but still very much under construction. You must understand that we are not in a rush in the development of this new site but rather taking our time so that what happened in the past will not repeat itself and we have been going through a lot of processes to make sure of this but as I did inform you in my last mail to you, you are not the only winner therefore, once it is ready, both present and past winners will be giving the website with their personal password to enable them browse the site and find out everything they need to know even how their funds where transferred and with this new site, a winner will be able to track down his/her winnings by himself/herself. We are hoping that it will be ready by October this year and you will not notified once it is ready and giving your password.

I hope the above information is clear but if you have further enquires to make, do not hesitate to contact this office.

Warm Regards,

I believe you have typed over 20 messages to me in the
past 6 weeks. I imagine that takes uo a lot of your
time. This gives me great joy. Wasting your time
help keep you from stealing from others.

Try this link on for size.
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/information.do?info=commonscams

Try to google "ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES INTERNATIONAL
LOTTERY" What do you get? SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Do you really think I'm so stupid as to send you
ANYTHING? Do you really think "Greg Rhoades" is my
real name. Did you notice I changed my last name o my
e-mail from Robbins to Rhoades wile we were
communicating?? Hahaha Call the number I gave you...
go ahead MORON.

The best part is that you have spent much time sending
me dozens of e-mails. I LOVE IT. You're wasting more
time reading this. I LOVE IT!! Keep wasting time
scumbag.

Greg (scambuster) Rhoades/Robbins/Robinson

26th of April 2007.

Good day to you Sir.

Thank you very much for the insults though I do not deserve it because I am only trying to do my job.

Sir, it seems your level of understanding is very low because I do not understand what your problem is. If you do not want to claim your funds, kindly fill the disclaimer form and send a copy to this office for official documentation then all this will come it an immediate end instead of wasting your time as well as mine. It is just that simple.

There is absolutely no information or link you will send to my office that I am not aware of because we are the once who put these information online to protect winners. Sir, do kindly fill the disclaimer form and send a copy to my office as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm Regards,

I deleted the e-mail with the form. Kindly re-send it.

Trying to waste more of his time.

27th of April 2007.

Good day and thank you for your response.

I will assume that you have decided to forfeit your winnings and I am going to close your case file immediately and forward it as unclaimed to the Head of Operations. There is absolutely no need for further delays with your case file.

You must understand that it really is not a must that you should claim your winnings and going by the communications between you and this office and an attorney, I do have a very strong case in deciding to close your case file.

I will not re-send the disclaimer form to you becuase there really is no need, you already have decided to forfeit your winning cheque.

Warm Regards,

NB: Do not reply this mail as you are no longer a winner of this lottery and it will be deemed a criminal offense if you try contacting this office from hence forth.

Wow!!! He�s calling ME a criminal for sending HIM an e-mail!! Let�s see if we can re-engage�.

So I think to myself... Why would a scammer go to such
trouble to end communication. If you were really a
fake, I'd think you would just stop the e-mails.

It is too late to collect my winnings?

No response from him, BUT.. look what I got the next day�

ANTIFRAUD CONSULTANT COMMISSION OF NIGERIA

LAGOS-NIGERIA
26 0F APR 2007,

ATTENTION:Sir.

THIS IS ANTIFRAUD COMMISSION OF NIGERIA HEADED BY DR USMAN BELLO OF ANTIFRAUD COMMISSION. THIS COMMISSION WAS CREATED BY THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO TO FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION AND THE ACTIVITIES OF NIGERIAN FRAUDSTERS WHO HAVE PAINTED THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA BAD TO OTHER FOREIGN COUNTRIES.

SIR, YOUR NAME APPEARED IN THE LATEST FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RELEASED BULLETIN AND ALSO FROM OUR SECURITY MONITORING,WE HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOU WERE DEFRAUDED BY NIGERIAN FRAUDSTERS WHO MADE YOU TO BELEIVE IN A TRANSACTION THAT WAS NOT IN EXISTENCE.

SIR, YOU ARE GOING TO HELP THIS COMMISSION TO GET THESE PEOPLE THAT DEFRAUDED YOU ARRESTED. SIR, YOU ARE TO DO THIS BY SENDING TO US THE NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF THOSE THAT DEFRAUDED YOU SO THAT WE CAN EASILY GET THEM ARRESTED FOR PROSECUTION. WE HAVE SO MANY OF THEM LANGUISHING IN JAIL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME THEY COMMITTED.

SIR,BECAUSE OF THIS,THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS DECIDED TO COMPENSATE ALL FOREIGNERS THAT WERE DEFRAUDED BY NIGERIAN CON MEN WITH A TOTAL SUN OF $ONE MILLION US DOLARS, SIR,YOU STAND A GOOD CHANCE OF RECEIVING $ONE MILLION US DOLARS.

SIR,WE WANT TO EQUALLY INFORM YOU THAT THERE ARE SO MANY NIGERIAN FRAUDSTERS HERE IN NIGERIA AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA INCLUDING YOUR COUNTRY . SIR YOU MUST BE VERY CAREFUL SO THAT THEY WILL NOT DECEIVE YOU AGAIN.

SIR,YOU ARE TO HELP THIS HONOURABLE COMMISSION SO THAT WE CAN GET THESE CRIMINALS ARRESTED. SIR,I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS TO US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE CAN COMMENCE OUR INVESTIGATIONS IMMEDIATELY.

1:YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS.
2:YOU PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR MORE DISCUSSION.
3:THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU WERE DEFRAUDED.
4:THE NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS OF THE FRAUDSTERS THAT DEFRUDED YOU.

SIR,UPON RECEIPT OF ALL THIS INFORMATIONS,WE SHALL COMMENCE OUR INVESTIGATIONS IMMEDIATELY AND WITH ADEQUATE SERIOUSNESS ON YOUR SIDE,WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS,YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION FEE.

SIR,WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE SO THAT OUR
INVESTIGATIONS CAN START OFF.

SINCERELY YOURS,

DR.BELLO USMAN
NEW CHAIRMAN ANTIFRAUD CONSULTANT COMMISSION OF NIGERIA
[email protected]

So we finish up with one scammer and start with another. It�s obvious that these guys share leads. Once one guy gives up on a mark, they hand me off to another guy to take a run at me.

I won�t get into the details, but here�s what happened with the �Anti-fraud guy�:

He really emphasized that I don�t have to send money. But to collect the $, I have to Travel to Nigeria to sign some papers! This is a common scam where they get you to come and extort $ from you or beat the crap out of you. They must really be pissed at me.

I told them I could not get away and asked if they could FexEx the docs to me. He told me he would assign a lawyer to take care of the paperwork� but that he would charge me a fee.

Here we go again.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be surprised if each letter you got was from another scammer, using the same account.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
poohead
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one for keeping him on the hook.

I have one I'm working on right now. I'll post some details when I'm done with them.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is nothing if not persistent!

Tell him you'll fly to Nigeria, but because of where you are located, cost etc. you can only to fly to somewhere far away from Lagos, which is where he is probably based, Abuja for eg.
Look up some flight details and send him a fake travel ticket With luck your friendly scammer will travel out to the airport to meet you, after all, it's not always safe to travel alone!
Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic