SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My first one

View next topic
View previous topic

heynow6969
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I am trying my first one. Here is what I have so far: ( I am going by the name of Steve Holla)

Dear Steve Holla,

Thanks for your email response, please while the lawyer executes our agreement, it is important to comfirm your detail very well. Is this address that you have forwarded your address or that of your bank. If is your complete address, it is then very important to forward the complete address of the bank. And if it is of the bank, then your address should be forwarded. This is because, in the payment application, both your complete address your receiving account as our nominated beneficiary will be stated clearly in the payment application.

Please it is very important that you communicate me from your more covenient email so that we may not be interupted as you earlier stated. I have tried many times to send to you email to your indicated, stevehol[email protected] and it is has always returned back as failure dailevery.

Please send to me your direct telephone number so that I may call you either or you may call me at your convenient as stated ealier. I shall be happy to receive possible identification from you for my kind perusal. As soon as the agreement is ready, I shall not hesitate to send it to you for signing.

Iam waiting your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Williams Onanefe.

> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.
Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:08:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: thank you!
To: [email protected]

Mr onafefe,

Thank you for your prompt response. I really cant wait to get this going. Here is the information you requested:

Plunder & Flee Incorporated
1369 East Main Ave
San Jose, CA 95101
Account # 369121518

Please hurry with this.

Thank you

Steve Holla

willy onanefe <[email protected]> wrote:
My dear,

Thank you very much for your prompt response to my email. I am delighted reading from you. To facilitate this transaction, do send to me immediately your complete name, address and your detail receiving bank information, including your account number. This is to enable me to begin to process the money locally from the concerned bank who will mandate their coresponding bank overseas to credit your account. Note, that upon the receipt of these information, I shall not hesitate to ask my lawyer to also draft an agreement that will be signed by both parties as our bond, stating the sharing modalities clearly therein.

The proceeds shall be shared thus, 60% for us here, 35% for you and 5% to offset every expenses that may be incured by both sides. No risk is involved whatsoever and the business cannot in anyway affect you or the operations of your business. I shall be hapy if at the end of the day, you shall be able to advise us on possible business ventures that we
may embark on under your able supervision with some part of our shares.This business is expected to be done in absolute trust and confidence and must be handled without exposure.

Let me have your direct telephone number to speak with you directly and I can be contacted either as stated below so that I can give you more detail in this regard. I am waiting your quick response.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Williams Onanefe
tel: + 234 803 760 8608

john <> wrote: Yes please tell me more. But e-mail it to my private e-mail address. I dont want my wife to see this.

[email protected]

I cant wait to hear from you!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the first email addy I tried using the [email protected] was another scammer. I wanted just to send them each others e-mail and thought it would be funny. But Now I want to see how far I can take this one. he last e-mail I sent to him I butchered his name. I will continue to do that until told otherwise. But I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks all!!!
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

heynow, heynow--don't dream it's over- it is.

That 1369 E. Main Ave addy is actually in Morgan Hill--just due south of San Jose for the uninitiated. Within reach of the rascals if they happen to have a Bay Area connection--and it is a possibility in a metro area of appx 5 million.

Situate yourself in some far-off place they will never be able to verify. This is a cardinal rule of baiting.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
heynow6969
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well. Thank you. Hopefully my 2nd try will be better. Very Happy
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heynow,

Just helpful hints on my part. And I got to quote a favorite song of mine from Crowded House---and Leigh Nash of 6pencenonethericher..

The usage of 'Plunder & Flee' shows that you are a newbie to scambaiting, but a student who obviously has done research on this very site as to procedures. Kudos to you on that.

My point being that if 'Yours Truly' was able to pinpoint that legit San Jose area address within seconds, the Lads can do it just as easily---especially if they do have a Bay Area connection...

You can be anyone you wish to be. Any situation. Any age, gender..The Lads will steal your last dime if they can, so never forget that. You can also be anywhere you want to be from Tierra del Fuego to Point Barrow Alaska. THAT covers a spread of perhaps 10,000 miles.

Yours Truly, Jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
heynow6969
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. I welcome any advice I can get. Some of the people on here are amazing at these. I done think I could ever be that good but I would love to try. But, My guy sent me another one:

Dear Steve Holla,

I have just received an email from your lawyer, asking me to refer every email from to you to him. I never replied to him, because, we do not need a 3rd party in this case. I already have lawyer here and thats all that we need in this regard, even I will not front the laywer to the bank, just to tell you how strict the deal will has to be. We may need your lawyer after we received the money in your account to stand for us as per investing in the USA. Please ask him not to write to me again.

Please note, that even the transfering bank would not even want to deal with lawyers, but with the beneficiaries directly. Note, that the deal has to be done in absolute trust and confidence and must be hadled without exposure of any sort, considering our position in Nigeria.

Can you please give me a direct email to be contacting with you so that I can forward to you my international passport copy as my identity for your kind perusal. Please endeavor to make the transaction a top secret, as high level of secrecy, the high level of success.

Sincerely,
Mr.David Onanefe Williams.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk tsk your lad telling you that you don't need a lawyer. It's not really his position to be doing that is it?? Tell him either he deals with your lawyer or you're out of the deal.

Alternatively, you could require that his lawyer sign you up as a client, which will require lots of paperwork. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
heynow6969
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I will try that. I'll ask to be signed up by his lawyer.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic