SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

wow hinting for money on the first email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
selfinfliction
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is pretty quick lol:

email1:

Quote:
I was browsing through and i saw your profile,and am quite fascinated by your profile . You sound so wonderful and nice. i will sure love to meet a cute hearted man like you, though i have not seen what you look like, you sound cute with your words.I am on this site to search for a real soulmate . i never know about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful and so i decided to give it a trial. Who Knows!! but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion., so only serious inquiries will be accepted. I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate.a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything.A good listener, smart and funny,I'm Linda by name .Let me first of all introduce myself....Well am the only child of my parents ,and lived with my dad until he died last 2 year..I have never had chance to be live with my mom,cos she left my dad since i was 2 yrs olds... I'm 25 year old, 5' 7", about 101 lb, single never married ..Am a lady with a joyfull character, independant, optimistic, respectfull, sensual and attractive..I like to chat on here,i like listening to muzics,watching tv,playing video games and i also like going to the beach,cinema and clubing i also like to travel for sight seeing,tourist and visit,and what i like most is to done with the right man and go for shopping......My last dating was really horrible....Now so much courious looking for my Mr right .someone to love and will love me back same way without any hinderance of any kind..I like kids but got none but i really want a new family one day!....Thats just brief about me....I will really like to know u better ,if you respond back to my message...I do love to see more pix of u lol...Interesting to know who u are very well....actually i'm new on here and i was just searching through singlesnet when i came across your profile so i decided to contact you cos presently i'm in africa becos right now i am sad over here i have no body to help me becos i have been a victim of love and i dont wanna be one again ,if u wanna know what happened to me why i am a victim of love please mail me back and this is my email adress [email protected]: becos i am not in the states now i am in a hospital in africa Nigeria becos of a sad day when my wedding day become the saddest day of my life and i need a matured guy who will help me and love me for the rest of my life...Well as for School I dropped out due to lack of finance....i hope that will never Scare you off me?Please i will be waiting for ur reply.your missing angel and if you care to know why i am in africa email to my email and i will tell you why care to hear from you.......i'm online now,care to hear from you soon

my response:

Quote:
I cannot believe you have went through such a bad time on your wedding day! what was it that happened, that caused you to be in the hospital? You are such a beautiful woman, I just cannot believe someone would have such bad luck

please write me back

vlad response:

Quote:
Thanks so much for your concern i am so much glad to hear back from you and i am so much happy to hear from you...Well am not happy to share such sad story with you,But i just cant get over it,I feel like sharing it with you,I wouldn't like it if i keep it to myself,Thanks Once again for ur Concern for the mail u've been written because of me,Cuz am such a lady who appreciate something alot,It all started when i meet the guy Called Charles he simple told me he love me,Not knowing he was playing with my heart,I meet Charles in Utah,And i Simple Give my Heart to him,I did this because i thought he loved me,So how do u expect me not to love him back?..I told u ealier that I lost my parents,Both of them Got divorced when I was stil 4 yr's a Kid by then,my dad died, 22 years later my mum followed.She died of a Hypertensive Hear,I dont like going back to my bad memories,I thought i was old enough and I thought I'm old enought to get married,We both courteed for about a year and decieded to get married to each other,he asked me out if i would followed him donw to his Hometown....Cuz hisparents Want's our Wedding to Take Place In Their HomeTown Which Happen to be Africa,Nigeria,I
admit with him,Cuz i can never say NO,I had to say Yes,On the wedding day everything is set for us,But on our way to the church we had an auto crash which claimed the life of my Fiancee but miraculosly i escaped with some wounds on my body,This accident occur around 10:am in the morning,The family of My Fiance cleared the corps,I was accussed for the death of my Fiance,Because of the wounds on my body,I couldn't go anywhere I was left alone,I dont know anywhere to hang up,By then i need to relax caz i ain't got streinght to do anything by then,So i had to relax on a road side,But unfortunately i was rescued by a night Guard he took me to the nearest Hospital for Emergency treatment,I was treating of a broken leg and now i wont be released if the hospital bills is not paid,The Hospital Management has siezed my returning ticket & passport,they say I need to get my bills paid before it's will be giving back too me,Even if am out of here which i dont know when i
dont have anywhere to go when i get back to the state,Well..I dont know how u feel about my situation but am sorry if i poisoned our friendship..I just cant keep this to myself....I dont know if u're capable of helping me out of here...Cuz to me u seem nice to me and understanding I hope u understand all my situation and what i've already gone through....am just so sick of myself....I think i should end up my msg here..I will be looking forward to hear back from you...bye and take very
good care of urself...

this dude is a fast mover, any suggestions on how to procede to try and make this last a while? the last one i did i killed off cause i told him that my boss was chester cheetah and i worked at a goverment cheese processing facility churning buckets. i'm guessing they have cheetohs there and figured it was bs LOL
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i had a lad with much poorer english start the money talk in the second email. I told "her" we needed to get to know each other first. It's been almost three weeks and I'm now allowing "her" to discuss the money situation.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a lad not vlad Wink

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick way to spot a lad rather than a lad is their English skills

Quote:
i saw your profile,and am quite fascinated by your profile

AM quite fascinated. Not I AM, but AM. Ladspeak. Lads say AM instead of I AM

Quote:
I the decent and sociable girl

I THE. Vladspeak. Vlads say I THE instead of I AM THE.

It's a quick and dirty method, but 90% of the time it lets you spot scammers in the first sentence or two.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic