SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Sharing with others

View next topic
View previous topic

Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there some sort of a system to share worthy lads with fellow baiters?

Because I got a couple that I'd love to share. Here's the who and why:

Lad 1: Dumbass. Arrogant. Aims too high. Really really lazy. And he responds to "tell me more" ASEMs. He dropped one of my characters over NurseNasty's WU forms, so I suspect he might've been baited before. I aggravated him a bit by making him redo some simple sign-and-date forms three times, and then bashing him to the barrister. That made him very very agitated and uncooperative, but he kept coming back for more for good two months. Most importantly, he owns a satellite phone, which means he's got some cash, and all his formats involve international travel, Chinese bank accounts, and otherwise indicate a good setup. Which, I assume, means they scammed a lot of victims.

Lad 2: Well, dumb as a dumbbell and ought to be just fun to play with. I just started with him, but I haven't spelled his name correctly a single time I emailed him. That doesn't offend him in the slightest. He goes by Jan-something, but I rarely address him as anything other than Jambalaya. On top of that, every one of my emails to him is full of outright bafoonery, Rodney Dangerfield jokes, and even straight up gibberish I create by mixing up unrelated sentences from assorted classical literature. That goes on for about 2-3 long paragraphs, which I suspect he reads from top to bottom, since he responds to clarify, and answers various questions within.

Any takers?

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"and at such the security of the transaction is at risky!" -- ongoing affair

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
419weasel
The great and powerful Princess Mooshka

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I had a pet lad that took all sorts of abuse, twists and turns and all kinds of other crap; FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR! Sounds like you have solid gold. Why not re-bait them with a different character, now that you know what makes them tick and explode? Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, I have been doing just that. I just don't mind sharing. It should put more pressure on the lads, too.

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc^^

As is evident, there's plenty of idjits to 'go round' on both sides.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can you pm me the address to the second lad? that one cracks me up, I'm going to get to know jumbalaya real well Laughing
i really appreciate it
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think just sharing the dumb lads between ourselves lacks variation. We need to bait the more intelligent lads too as obviously they are going to be the more successful of the two groups when it comes to extracting money from real victims.
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rhinoceress
PM sent

@4x1x9
Very true. That's my first lad. He's pretty hard to bait. I would much rather go for lads that belong to international gangs, and are otherwise experienced, and more likely to get real victims, than someone like Shadrack. In fact, out of the 24 lads that I'm baiting now, about 20 write perfect English, have well-chopped passports and other such crap, and never flip my character's first and last names around.

United Kingdom
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Doc again^^

With Lad #1, yes it appears that he is a veteran rascal. [vet being to the lads anyone in it more than 2-3 months, I suppose]. Your lad obviously has an oga pulling the strings. If it gets any more legal, figure that the oga will be the barrister. Good op for YOU to set up a fake e-addy as 'the lawyer' as well.

With Lad #2, the newbie Lads seldom ever challenge any spelling/typing mistakes, as they are prone to them too....

Which affords you the opportunity to start contacting 'Jan' and calling him 'Jane'. See what happens then, and take it from there--there are many possibilities! Some even kinda kinky, but that's your own purlieu if you chase that angle. Just giving you the lowdown that you can direct the bait anywhere you wish it to go.

cheerz--jervis tetch / mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic