SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Love Letter from my trunk box guy

View next topic
View previous topic

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He says he's a US soldier in Iraq and has Sadaams millions. He tried to slap me in his last email. I slapped back harder. This has been going on for over two months and we're just now getting to this stage.

My darlyn XXX,

I am sorry. I didn't mean to talk to you harshly.I am under some kind of pressure here and at times I get so worked off.Your last mail also did not help issues as you bluntly refused to answermy request regarding your address. Honey, I am sorry I did not mean tohurt you. I did not also mean to send you out looking for French men.The thought of that is already driving me crazy with jealousy. Pleasetell me you were only joking. I love you so much and I do not want toshare you with any other man. I am looking forward to coming back homesoonest so that we can start our life and live together forever.

Nowthe box is not too large. It is soething you can handle. The officialsof the security company will be of great assistance to you in thisregards. They will be able to assist you open an online account in Spainand logde the money into it and then you can operate the account fromthe united states. The box cannot be brought to Paris. You have to go toSpain to meet with the officials of the security company in their officeand take possession of the box. You must also contact the office of thesecurity company to let them know when you are coming to spain so thatthey can book a reservation for you and arrange to pick you up from theairport to their office. Please note that if you cannot make it on thisyour trip, you can schedule another trip for the purpose of going tomeet with the security company in spain. Please do let me knowimmediately what you intend to do. Can you make it to spain in this tripor you want to go to spain on a seperate trip so that you will have timeto conclude this process. As soon as I hear from you, I will send youthe name, address and contact telephone numbers and email address of thesecurity company to you to enable you contact them without any furtherdelay. Remain blessed as I await your urgent response now.

I love youwith all my life,

Xxxx Xxx.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red:

You just have to get him to tell you what he wants to do when he comes "home".....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic