SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 One of the problems with baiting

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Ironrod
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Posts: 24


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donation Giver wrote:
Surely, the Nigerian scam is an industry, but to ASSUME that it doesn't matter what you're doing is naive in my opinion.


Then by all means, don't get involved.

Donation Giver wrote:
Now I'd rather just report these people to the authorities than bait for sport since I can't be sure exactly what's going on.


Then by all means, do it the way you want.

Donation Giver wrote:
And, I don't think I'm trolling at all. I'm making points here, whether you agree with them or not. Now you tell me, are you a bona-fide good guy in your pursuit for justice or are you someone who uses the Internet most of the day and uses scam baiting for purely entertainment purposes.


Who cares? Why don't you just either do it the way you want or just don't get involved. But as you can tell, pointing a finger of accusation at others because you are a bleeding heart and can't deal with it, just isn't going to get much sympathy around here.

Capish?
View user's profileSend private message
Donation Giver
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ironrod wrote:
Donation Giver wrote:
Surely, the Nigerian scam is an industry, but to ASSUME that it doesn't matter what you're doing is naive in my opinion.


Then by all means, don't get involved.

Donation Giver wrote:
Now I'd rather just report these people to the authorities than bait for sport since I can't be sure exactly what's going on.


Then by all means, do it the way you want.

Donation Giver wrote:
And, I don't think I'm trolling at all. I'm making points here, whether you agree with them or not. Now you tell me, are you a bona-fide good guy in your pursuit for justice or are you someone who uses the Internet most of the day and uses scam baiting for purely entertainment purposes.


Who cares? Why don't you just either do it the way you want or just don't get involved. But as you can tell, pointing a finger of accusation at others because you are a bleeding heart and can't deal with it, just isn't going to get much sympathy around here.

Capish?



You probably don't realize how many similarities there are between you and the 419 scammers...many similar characteristics, which is why I don't expect any sympathy from you and am not suprised at the responses I've received.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 01 Apr 2004
Posts: 751


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now I'd rather just report these people to the authorities than bait for sport since I can't be sure exactly what's going on.

Laughing Laughing Yep, I bet they're hauling lads off left and right on the basis of your phone calls to the authorities! Laughing Laughing

Quote:
To those of you who've pretend to care about 419 victims and care more about simply baiting for sport, you need to get a life.

Donation - I don't pretend to care much about 419 victims because frankly I feel that if they hadn't fallen for a 419 scam, they would have instead thrown their money away on lottery tickets or Enron stock or some other scam. You can't save people from themselves. I bait purely for sport - scammers are criminals and here we have an effective and highly amusing method of preventing them from committing crimes. Scambaiting is an enjoyable hobby for me, and thanks for your concern, but I have a very interesting life already so I think I will pass on your suggestion to "get a life".

By the way, your argument that the money sent to a baiter by a scammer surely would have been used instead to feed the scammer's baby is so utterly laffable that I'm surprised you had the nerve to raise it here. Rolling Eyes
View user's profileSend private message
Zakkary McKrakkary
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 08 Jun 2004
Posts: 7
Location: Illinois


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, let's see here... yes, the hoops we make them jump through do cause them to lose money, maybe even money that was stolen from an innocent victim.

However, that money is gone. It will never be back in the hands of the victim ever again. It rests in the hands of a filthy Nigerian scammer who will use it for his own devices.

While there is nothing we can do about the fact that the money they spend is likely dirty money indeed, don't you think that it's better spent on baiters who are occupying mugu time and resources?

If it weren't for baiters, that dirty money would just be lining the pockets of criminals. I feel better knowing that a scammer's money is being wasted on baiters, even if it is stolen, than having that money buy them a new tie or more time at the internet cafe.

In essence, we are using the money robbed from the innocent to help protect potential victims, by playing with these disgusting chimpanzees. These scammers are horrible people, and itís likely that even if they do have starving children, they donít care about them. I doubt we are taking food from their mouths.

_________________
You see a mugu. He looks: perturbed
You see nothing out of the ordinary.

"How appropriate. You fight like a cow."
"CONTACT ABBIDA FOR LOTTERY AWARD PRIZE"
View user's profileSend private message
Voyeur
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 03 Apr 2004
Posts: 5
Location: Netherlands


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that no ones mind a newbie interfering here, but DG, please, I mean no disrespect, but when it comes to 419 scam, I don't think that you have the slightest impression of who you are dealing with.
Imagine yourself loaded with $2000 in cash in Lagos waiting for your middle man. You're dead meat man. Dead meat.
View user's profileSend private message
Donation Giver
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Borstal Boy wrote:
Quote:
Now I'd rather just report these people to the authorities than bait for sport since I can't be sure exactly what's going on.

Laughing Laughing Yep, I bet they're hauling lads off left and right on the basis of your phone calls to the authorities! Laughing Laughing

Quote:
To those of you who've pretend to care about 419 victims and care more about simply baiting for sport, you need to get a life.

Donation - I don't pretend to care much about 419 victims because frankly I feel that if they hadn't fallen for a 419 scam, they would have instead thrown their money away on lottery tickets or Enron stock or some other scam. You can't save people from themselves. I bait purely for sport - scammers are criminals and here we have an effective and highly amusing method of preventing them from committing crimes. Scambaiting is an enjoyable hobby for me, and thanks for your concern, but I have a very interesting life already so I think I will pass on your suggestion to "get a life".

By the way, your argument that the money sent to a baiter by a scammer surely would have been used instead to feed the scammer's baby is so utterly laffable that I'm surprised you had the nerve to raise it here. Rolling Eyes


I'm glad someone admitted to baiting purely for sport. That admittance of a lack of some morality is moderately commendable. I can't help but notice the irony in your post. Initially you said you didn't care about the 419 victims yet you feel that baiting is a crime preventing method. And to assume the victims would have thrown their money away on lottery tickets or stock and use that as an excuse for indifference is overly ridiculous.

I didn't say a scammers funds "surely would have been used to feed their families". I used the word "MAY" about 3561563 times and capitalized it because I thought it would dial down the amount of premature assumptions that apparently STILL have appeared. I made it clear that my assertions were not absolute.

Reread all my posts and maybe you'll understand what I said.
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 03 Nov 2003
Posts: 773
Location: Scotland


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to realise, DG, that many people here have already gone through a 'questioning the morals of it' phase, but have grown more hard-hearted towards the scammers after realising the truth about the kind of people we're dealing with.

I actually used to feel some sympathy towards them, but that vanished instantly after I'd read a few successful scams.
Don't ever feel guilty about ripping these criminals off, wasting their time, frustrating them or whatever else you care to do with them. It's common to have some doubts about messing them around or taking their money, but these people do not think like you or I. They possess neither morals nor a conscience.

Also, I don't think many of these people are quite as poverty-stricken as they appear. They all say they are, because they know there is a good chance it will get a sympathetic reaction from a prospective victim.
If you take a peek in the Trophy Room, you will see there are also plenty of nice cars and smart suits on display in there. Many of these 'people' do it out of pure SELFISHNESS and GREED, not necessity. They justify it in their own minds with excuses such as 'I have no choice' or 'we're just taking back what was stolen from us', etc.

If you intend to rip them off and give the proceeds to charity, I support that 100%. These are the kind of people who will steal from a charity collection tin, then try to scam the charity itself and feel absolutely NO remorse.
View user's profileSend private message
Ironrod
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Posts: 24


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donation Giver wrote:
Reread all my posts and maybe you'll understand what I said.


No need for that....you are a bleeding heart looking for a cause and every word you type will be driven by that fact. (Around here we learn very quickly how to sort through the BS like yours and yours is quite transparent.)
So just like the mugus we bait on a daily basis, we ignore everything you say that tries to rationilize your motivations for even getting involved here.

A suggestion...you want to help these Mugu's? Jump on a plane to Logos and get to know the people you are so willing to chastize us for humiliating. Who knows, you might ACTUALLY help someone if you are there, because your rhetoric does nothing from where you're at except piss everyone off.

PS...you are the one who doesn't realize the reality here. The reality that these mugus fall for the exact same tactics that they employee themselves is what makes this funny. The difference between a mugu and a baiter is the mugu wants to line his pocket with ill gains while the rest of are ACTING. You get that one? A C T I N G.


Last edited by Ironrod on Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Oz_Baiter
Cryogenically Frozen


Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Posts: 2308
Location: wherever I want to be!


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I don't give a flying fuck whether these people who are trying to take our money are poor, rich, singular, part of a gang, whatever... they are criminals. Plain and simple.

You will see the same sort of resentment that I display in nearly every baiter who has been here for any great deal of time.

I take it you haven't read Monica's story, so here is the direct link to a mirror on my site (if this doesnt change your tune about scammers then nothing will)

http://ozbaiter.nightmail.ru/monica.htm

The lads are conniving, deceitful, compassionless thugs who would stop at nothing to get more money from a victim.

Now, before you decide to post anything else here, could you please re-read what everyone has said here and also the WHOLE story of the link I have given.


And as a final note, did you know that to remove hard to remove stains, soak your clothes in a bucket containing water and barf bleach in a ratio of 10:1

_________________
Prepare for your moosey fate......
View user's profileSend private message
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 01 Apr 2004
Posts: 751


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm glad someone admitted to baiting purely for sport. That admittance of a lack of some morality is moderately commendable.

Stating that I enjoy scambaiting for sport is not an ďadmission of a lack of moralityĒ. You are implying by your response that the act of wasting a criminalís time and resources is an immoral act. Please explain yourself.

Quote:
I can't help but notice the irony in your post. Initially you said you didn't care about the 419 victims yet you feel that baiting is a crime preventing method.

Please point out the irony here. Perhaps I am irony-impaired. People can detest crime and criminals and yet not feel much sympathy for their victims. Take Enron Ė I would like to see the perps of the Enron scandal hung from their balls. Yet I have absolutely no sympathy at all for the Enron employees who invested their life savings in an elaborate scam designed to rip off energy consumers. Let them live in cardboard boxes under the swinging corpses of Enron executives for all I care.

Quote:
And to assume the victims would have thrown their money away on lottery tickets or stock and use that as an excuse for indifference is overly ridiculous.

No, itís not ridiculous. Thatís exactly what they would have done with their money. Thatís what theyíre doing right now with whatever money they have left. They have diseased minds. I feel sorry for their families, but I have no sympathy for them. Sorry to disappoint you.
View user's profileSend private message
Dive Fox
Baiting Regular


Joined: 16 Jun 2004
Posts: 30
Location: The Internet!


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In this thread, I wonder who is being baited...

_________________
"Drop dead, Rimmer." "Already have done." "Encore!"
View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Ironrod
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 15 Jun 2004
Posts: 24


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, even if this puss was doing it intetionally, I wouldn't give a rat's ass. It helps me cement my resolve to get a Mugu holding a sign that says "Donation Giver..Stuff it".
View user's profileSend private message
Khaan
419Eater is my life


Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Posts: 291
Location: Somewhere in Europe


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my opinion, the only aspect in which getting money from them is morally tricky is the fact that by doing so, we are commiting the same crime as they do. But think of it this way: when they scam a victim, either a greedy filthy rich bastard or a very poor single mother in need of money, they are using the money to buy themselves cars, watches, laptops, etc, and with one successful scam the 419'er usually gets more than what a person with a real job in Nigeria gets in a year. Then why are they always trying to scam people? Scamming one person would be sufficient to help his "baby".

On the other hand, the baiters who have taken money from them (like Shiver, for example), are giving the money to charities. So, even when he get money from them, we're getting it for a much nicer purpose.

I also wish to note that you're being very naive when you think that they're using their money to feed their "babies". As I've stated above, with one single successful scam they earn a lot of money, and you could for example check the bait "Omar's African Safari" (http://www.cotse.net/users/oilator/omar/index.html). While it sure is funny to see the scammer in such strange situations, you should note that he afforded a plane ticket from Benin to Lagos. That's not something a poor parent would be capable to do.

EDIT:

And in regards to this:

Quote:
I'm glad someone admitted to baiting purely for sport. That admittance of a lack of some morality is moderately commendable.


I'm pretty sure most baiters started this way, myself included. I don't see any wrongs in baiting just for sport. As long as it doesn't interfere with any other people's baiting and especially in the life of victims (or helping scammers), it's actually a nice thing to be done.

Either you bait just for sport or do it to save victims, you're doing harm to scammers, and that suits fine for me.

_________________
John Aka Bamba
- "I GOT YOUR REAL NAME TO ISAKABA ABASA KASA WILL FOLLOW YOU NOW COUNT ON THE DAYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"
- "You fucking idiot!You fucking idiot!You fucking idiot!You fucking idiot!You fucking idiot!You fucking idiot!You fucking idiot!You fucking idiot!".......

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Mountain Cat 1M
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 30 Mar 2004
Posts: 579
Location: Newfoundland


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bait mostly for sport, but it is good to know I'm doing my part to combat this world-wide internet nuisance. I think baiting is more of a life than watching TV...at least I have to use my head and think, and also be part of a good online community.

I too was confused and questioned myself when I started regarding being sympathetic towards these scammers, I have a soft heart and try to gice people the benefit of the doubt. But once you emmerse yourself in this, you TOTALLY understand how evil these people are and its no holds barred when it comes to them scamming and us baiting! Twisted Evil

Donation, I got nothing against you, I enjoy a good debate, but I think you have to observe for awhile first before making your point. Smile

Also, all due respect everyone, but its better to argue with facts and examples versus name calling, imho. This site has a good rep so far, lets keep it that way Thumbs up
I'll start the backlash -> "Mountain Cat, you can go <insert insult here>" LOL

ANYWAYS! I got to reply to a few laddy-os. L8R

_________________
MC1M
"DEAR FATHER, I HAVE NOTED YOUR ADDRESS. I WILL ASK MY COUSIN...TO RESEND THE $120 WITH POST CARD VIA FEDEX TO YOU AGAIN.

- "I have send the tie with the address you gave me through Fedex courrier service. Infact i even add it one more to make it two"
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
scarface
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 28 May 2004
Posts: 46
Location: Australia


PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you bait because you want to help victims etc or just to have fun then it's up to the individual person. I'm actually getting very sick of people telling others what and why they should be doing things. The world is getting far too P.C. If you want to have a bitch about baiting (donations) start up your own forum with the scammers.

_________________
You must be a canalbeast,your asshole sound so interesting,my friend you and your offer is not interesting me so you should mind your fucking donkey ass you are one of the earters your are not ashame of your self,weather you proceed or you die it can not skin off my fucking nose---- Juliet Richmond
View user's profileSend private message
rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life


Joined: 12 Jun 2004
Posts: 380
Location: 24,902 mi / 40,076 km from where I am right now...


PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is all purely my opinion:

1. The object of the bait IS to get them lose money, whether they send it to me for donation to charity, or just pump it back into the economy makes no difference. Hopefully, enough money wasted deters the scammer from relying on this activity to make a living.

2. It is their money. How they come by it, whether it is legally, morally or ethically obtained, is not my primary focus. MUGUS ARE CRIMINALS in my tally. I do this to keep them from taking from those who truly can't afford to lose anything. READ MONICAS' STORY!

3. Scamming is NOT a part time job for most, it is what they do, and only by devoting time to it can they expect to lure enough suckers to afford those villas and Benzos. Meanwhile, I do this part-time and drive a 14 year old car. Their expenses are coming from the wallets and accounts of others who, let's face it, aren't more intelligent than the mugu, but are assuredly more gullible,

4. There a variety of jobs in Nigeria, many require an education, or skills that most Nigerians do not possess. While that makes for a bad situation, let me put it this way. If the Nigerian Government took better care of Nigerians, the scamming percentage of the population would be very, very low. You can perform a search on the WWW to find out what positions are available, and perhaps even offer them to the scammers. I'm sure they have VERY impressive CV's. (Resume's for the ones who don't know what those are.)

5. If there any doubts about, DON'T DO IT. Been stated enough already.

6. Taking pictures with funny signs, getting recordings of those long distance calls, and other things, are funny, hysterically so in come cases. Judging from the pictures of the REAL scammers, not just the mag scans and other bits of fakery, they don't miss any meals, so I doubt their kids o either.

So, like I said, it's all my opinion. Take it however you will. Rolling Eyes

Oh, and Mountain Cat, <Insert Random Insult Here!> Very Happy

_________________
Mortar x2
"i felt a strange moves in my human body,i was so touched and felt like have a very good round of sex with you." - Federick Allison
<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!

Last edited by rogermegoodly on Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Guest







PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I'm glad someone admitted to baiting purely for sport. That admittance of a lack of some morality is moderately commendable.


IMO, DG, you are covert in your intentions and questions here. The way in which you are fishing for some proof of immorality here -- which you call "a lack of some morality" -- identifies you as having an agenda that seeks to invalidate our activities as constituting hostile actions against the poor and therefore you see them as being evil in intent. On this basis, you seek to invalidate us in an effetist manner typical of educated people who are not fully informed about both 419 criminals and we who scambait.

DG, the logical conclusion embedded in your thesis is that we should cease wasting the monies of these criminals so that they can eat. You assume that we should merely obtain information and give this information to the police and then stop bothering these criminals.

The better solution would be for these criminals not to commit 419 crimes in the first place. But instead of denouncing them for their rapine and felonious ways, you condemn us for wasting the money they need for food. I suggest that what you are doing is superimposing the poverty of Africa in general on 419 criminals in particular. Yet you are confused when you conflate the poverty of Africa and 419 con artists. These are two different groups. The poor of Africa simply do not have the money required to pursue 419 crimes whereas 419 con artists do. Let's consider these facts:

Here is a 419 criminal's required toolkit:

1) A cell phone; ideally a satellite cell phone with worlwide service. Such phones are extremely expensive. A poor person could never buy such a phone or pay for the service.

2) A fax or access to a fax. Poor people do not have a fax, access to a fax, or even the requisite phone line or electricity required to operate a fax.

3) A scanner to scan douments. See the reasons above why poor people cannot have a scanner.

4) Formates, scripts, and fake documents such as passports. These are created and sold and cost money.

5) Fake bank websites. These require money, expensive graphics software, a computer, a scanner, and computer skills to create. Poor people have none of these tools.

6) Hotel rooms, limos, chaffuers, and office suites to stage their jobs in Holland, Spain, or Africa. These facilities are not available to poor people.


7) Victims of 419 conmen have reported on the expensive clothing, Rolex watches, Sony laptops, diamond rings, Waterman pens, and the other luxury items worn and used by the 419 conmen who scammed them.

8: A computer and computer skills. Many guymen own their own computers at a cost of between $500 on the very low end to $3000 for a laptop. Poor people have no computer skills and no computers.

9) If a guyman does not own a computer, he or she must go to an internet cafe. In another thread, GirriG has cogently provided us with the hourly costs of internet cafe time. I quote from that thread:

ref: http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11008

Quote:

The magazine Foreign Policy has a brief comparison of the cost of cybercafes in a number of countries in its latest edition (July/August 2004). I thought it interesting that Nigeria had the second highest costs. Some of the countries cited for an hour of internet access:

Ghana $0.60
Indonesia $0.66
Egypt $1.50
Kenya $2.28
Namibia $2.48
US $5.00
Nigeria $5.40 (USD FIVE DOLLARS AND FORTY CENTS)
And top of the list--Sweden at $6.45!


I'm at a loss to explain the descrepancies, but find it more interesting that mugus engage it what is a relatively expensive hobby. The same article points out that over 25% of Nigeria's population are living on $1 a day or less.



So, as GirriG correctly points out, Nigerian 419 criminals have $5.40 an hour to burn when the living wage in Nigeria is $1.00 a day or less.

DG, I suggest that you should be in Nigerian chat rooms asking Nigerian 419 criminals to defend their financial profligacy rather than coming here and casting aspersions upon us. You should ask them why they waste $5.40 an hour pursuing 419 crimes and ebay "fake check" crimes when that money should be used to feed their families and other families. Moreover, when they spend money to meet our demands, they are spending money in hopes of successfully concluding a large financial crime.
Further, they can, and often do, decline our requests. No one is forcing them to spend yet more money on their crimes. They are spending money because they are greedy criminals hoping that a $15.00 photo will net them $25,000 in cash that some "maga" has and they want to steal.


If you have moral qualms, that is understandable. However, if you actually scambaited for awhile you will soon become disillusioned when you see how truly vile these people can be.

For example, I just had a 419 criminal send me a solicitation. His or her intent was to defraud me of as much of my money as possible. Given that I have a family to feed, why is this person trying to defraud me? This guyman obviously don't care if he or she ruins me financially and my family starves and we lose our home.

This guyman obviously wants to defraud me of the financial resources I have acquired through three decades of honest labor. Therefore, the 419 criminal enters my mailbox with a vicious criminal intent to harm me and my family financially and emotionally. It is they who are evil and not me or my colleagues here.

To demonstrate the evil intent of this particular 419 criminal, I sent them a letter which wasted not one penny of their money but rather sought to expose their utter and callous greed. This letter was addressed to a person other than this criminal and sought to create the impression with the criminal that they could, if they posed as this other person, acquire money by stealing the identity of the person to whom I had addressed the letter:


Quote:


Dear Father Miguel:

Bishop Davies has asked me to send you the $25,000 payment for digging the wells and the construction of the new orphanage.
Please let me know where to send the money.

Dr. Pius Wrectus




So, I have posed as a man of the cloth offering $25,000 to build an orphanage and wells for drinking water. The 419 criminal replied as if he were associated with the orphanage and sought to steal the $25,000:

Quote:


Dear Dr. Pius:

thanks for your mail and i quite appreciate the assistance which you want to give to for construction of the new orphanage. well you can send this money through werstern union transfer with this name below because i dont have any account to provide.

mr ifeanyi chukwu daniel.

Republic of cote d' ivore

Telephone +22507106163.

Then send the comfirmation number and text question to me once you send it through my email address .




So DG, if you want to defend a criminal who would steal money intended to house and provide water for orpans, please go ahead and do so. If you
think we are being cruel towards poor people then I suggest that you are woefully misinformed. We are fighting people who range from the middle class to the affluent.

If you have moral qualms then this activity is probably not suited for you and you should not scambait.

DG, feel free to think whatever you want of us. But at least be aware of all the facts before your draw your long knives. I have an ethical basis for what I do, and, I also derive pleasure from knowing that I am making life hell for those criminals who come uninvited into my mailbox with the malicious intent to rob me.

As far as I'm concerned, 419 conmen are fair game once they send me an unsolicited letter that is full of lies. On the other hand, if they leave me alone then I leave them alone. I never go after them. They come to me and then I consider that I have a moral right to avenge their hostile intent to rob me. The lads deserve whatever they get and, frankly, we here at 419eater.com do not suffer these fools gladly.


Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total
SamV
Baiting Guru


Joined: 10 Oct 2003
Posts: 2968
Location: U. S. of frickin' A., Baby!


PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DG is right to be concerned about morality. But sometimes causing pain and financial ruin are the right thing.

These people will do anything and everything they can to steal. I will do anything and everything I can to stop them, short of killing them. This is war. I would imprison them if I could, but I can't. As I said before, if I could go to their houses and steal their furniture, I would do it in a heartbeat. Is taking their property worse than the imprisonment they deserve? Of course not.

I feel no remorse for taking their money. The only time I feel remorse is when I have been inufficiently vigilant, and have not taken as much money from them as I could.

It's nice to help victims directly, but it's also nice to help victims indirectly, and that means pound the lads as much as possible.

_________________
WHY DID YOU GIVE ME ANOTHER PERSONS TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL YOU. THE
MAN YOU GAVE HIS NUMBER IS A NIGERIAN WHY???

"No goat porn? Well how 'bout a petting zoo?" Crashhoot, Vegas 2006

Last edited by SamV on Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
BeetleJuice
Wannabe Baiter


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 91
Location: near the North Pole..


PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Donation Giver wrote:
I don't know if I want to bait these people if their using money that can be used to feed their kids to take pictures of themselves with funny signs, making long distance calls and other things.


I cannot control what criminals do with their money, but they can. If they feel the need to spend it on my baits, then so be it. But it will not be on my head if they miss feeding the kids. They will do that in *any* daily dealings. The backlash will be theirs and theirs alone.

Donation Giver wrote:
To those of you who've pretend to care about 419 victims and care more about simply baiting for sport, you need to get a life.


I use my time mainly for sportbaiting and I use my time here thinking I can help thwart these bastards from scamming others. Don't tell me to get a life!!! Troll....

next...

_________________
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PASSPORT SO I CAN KWON YOU BETTER...--Dr. Theo
Yours sincerely, Kevin and Root my younger sister. --Kev
View user's profileSend private message
stargazer3451
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets be honest here. If Nigeria was a western country most mugu's would lose their kids to the children services. In my humble opinion after grappling with this very topic I came to the conclusion that the kids are in a bad situation regardless of what I do and therefore if I can help some schmoe keep his money then what I have done is the right and just thing to do. Nothing I do will make it any better or worse for the mugu children of the world.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 01 Apr 2004
Posts: 751


PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I used the word "MAY" about 3561563 times and capitalized it because I thought it would dial down the amount of premature assumptions that apparently STILL have appeared.

I searched your posts for the word "may" and came up with 3 occurrences, 1 of which is the above cross-reference. So in context, out of approximately 1,000 words you posted in this thread, the word "may" appears twice. 2 is not remotely close to 3,561,563. While I was performing this exercise, I realized that I was being played the exact same way I play my mugus. Time that I could have spent scambaiting criminals was being wasted responding to the inane blatherings of a troll. I am ashamed to admit that I have been used. I deserve to be bitch-slapped. I should post a photo of myself holding a sign reading: "Will Felch for Food." OK, enough of this, I have pressing modalities to attend to.
View user's profileSend private message
Dive Fox
Baiting Regular


Joined: 16 Jun 2004
Posts: 30
Location: The Internet!


PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, DonationGiver. I have an urgent proposal for you. PM me.

_________________
"Drop dead, Rimmer." "Already have done." "Encore!"
View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Oz_Baiter
Cryogenically Frozen


Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Posts: 2308
Location: wherever I want to be!


PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know you may think this is just a trivial thing, but to get rid of noxious odours from your fridge, all you have to do is leave an open box of baking soda inside for a week. Barf Brand works best.

_________________
Prepare for your moosey fate......
View user's profileSend private message
Fred Flintstone
419Eater is my life


Joined: 25 Dec 2003
Posts: 391
Location: Bedrock, CO


PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I don't think DG is a troll and I do think he is concerned about the issues that he brings up. DG you do use the words "if" and "may" to much. There are people here who "know" what these criminals are like. There are members who live in Nigeria and we have a Moderator who is Nigerian. I will paste in this recent quote from the New York Times what the Law Enforcement people think of scambaiters and the scammers.

Quote:
And while not every success story can be substantiated, some law enforcement officials say the fraud baiters had proved to be crucial allies.
"I personally feel that we wouldn't have had the same effect with our initiative if we hadn't combined forces with the international scam-baiting community," Rian Visser, an inspector and electronic-fraud investigator for the South African Police Service, said in a telephone interview. "I can't see any law enforcement agency not making use of them. They are on the front lines, and they have information that is very valuable."
In March, Mr. Visser established www.419legal.org as a clearinghouse for information about advance-fee fraud and as a launching pad for attacking fraud artists. (Mr. Visser said his government's approval process for creating an official site would have taken months.)
Since March, he said, the fraud baiters have provided information that has led to seven arrests in South Africa and the seizure of property used by West African expatriates to conduct fraud. Last month, he said, they provided information that led to the closing of a fake South African embassy in Amsterdam that fraud artists had established to lend credence to their operations. One Saudi victim had lost $100,000 to that group, Mr. Visser said. He added that when the fraud baiters provide reliable information about fraud in unrelated countries, he relays the tips through Interpol.
Mr. Visser estimated that such schemes reap more than $100 million a year worldwide. Fraud baiters say that most victims lose around $3,000, but some far more.
Arrest and prosecution are difficult because of the international nature of the operations. But in January, the Dutch national police arrested 52 suspected con men in Amsterdam, most of them West African. Internet fraud baiters claim to have provided information that helped lead to those arrests.
And with the geography-erasing power of the Internet, it is not just major national police forces who are working with the fraud baiters. For instance, Karl J. Dailey, the sheriff of Dawes County, Neb., has also joined the effort.
"It went from snail mail to faxes to e-mails," Sheriff Dailey said in a telephone interview from his office in Chadron, Neb., referring to the initial pitches sent by con artists to people in his county. After local residents started asking him about the schemes, he said, he got involved with the fraud baiters at Artists Against 419 (www.aa419.org) and even helped take down a fake bank Web site. Now, he uses his local radio show to help warn people about advance-fee fraud.


And Sheriff Dailey said this about us too.

Quote:
Sheriff Dailey said, "but I think it's serving a very useful purpose because the more miserable we can make these knuckleheads, the better. I'm all for it. More power to them and I'll do anything I can to help them, within the law."


Now if you want to help put these scammers behind bars come on over to http://www.419legal.org

There is also another article out that I found very interesting. It is about 419 scammers and how they believe it is part of God's blessing that they get money from scamming. The title is "In God's Name" http://www.nigeriannews.com/Dozie_Ezeife_GodsName_12_19_2002.htm You want to talk about people with twisted morals. The scammers are the ones that fit that description.

_________________
Back in Action

Member of Flashmob Number 1
View user's profileSend private messageICQ Number
Guest







PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ice can be used to remove gum from hair. Simply hold ice to the gum until the gum freezes and then it will become brittle and can be be broken off from the hair.
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT