SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Johnson Momoh wants payback

View next topic
View previous topic

Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sup peoples?..Haven't been on in ages..Been super busy..Anyhoo..I'll be publishing the bait related to this <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106507">This thread</a> soon as..For all those curios cats PM'ing me and others who might want to try it ^_^

Here's a few of the last mails from the Lad..He's SUPER pissed as he found Eater and the post above and bailed..Dag Nab it..C'est la vie Laughing

Quote:
from Johnson Momoh [email protected]
to Treeza Green
date 04-Apr-2007 17:23
subject IN PAINS AS I WRITE

SENDING THE DISC TO YOU IS A VERY BIG RISK ON MY PART. WHAT IF YOU NEVER CONTACT ME ANYMORE AND I WILL NOW BE SUCH A LOOSER SPENDING MY MONEy, TIME AND ENERGY. THINK OF SOMETHING MORE TRUSTING AND WE WILL DO
THISTOGETHER. REMEMBER IN THE FRAUD WORLD, TRUST IS NOT AN ISSUE.

I FEEL REALY BAD BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MONEY AND I AM NOT COMFORTABLE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE GUT THAT DID THE VIDEO RECORDING CANNOT BE TRUSTED. WHAT IF HE BRINGS THE EFCC TO MY HOUSE AND OF COURSE HE HAS PROOFS AGAINST ME BECAUSE I SAID I WAS A FRAUDSTAR AND I TOLD MY LIFE STORY AND HOW I JOINED THE TRADE. MRS CAREW HAS BEEN TO THE UNITED STATES AND ALL HER KIDS ARE THERE, SHE ADVICED BASED ON REALITY AND WARNED STRICTLY. I DO NOT KNOW YOU, WHAT IF I SEND THE PACKAGE AND I NO LONGER CAN REACH YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AND MY DATA IS ALREADY ON THE INTERNET AND ON AIR.

<snip to good stuff>

Quote:
to Treeza Green
16-Apr-2007 14:59
subject YOU HAVE JOKED WITH THE WRONG GUY

TREEZA,

I WOULD RATHER NOT SAY I AM DISAAPOINTED IN YOU BECAUSE I AM GOING TO PAY BACK AND INFACT, AS I SPEAK WIH YOU, I AM PAYING BACK AND IN A VERY RUTHLESS WAY.

WITH THE SINCERITY I GAVE TOWARDS THIS DOCUMENRY, YOU WANTED TO PUT MY STORY ON A WEB SITE. www.419eater.com

YOU ARE A VERY UNSERIOUS HUMAN WHO IS SO MYOPIC AND HAS TAMPERED WITH A VERY WRONG MAN WHO WAS READY TO CHANGE. YOU THINK I AM A GREEDY GUY RIGHT, I HAVE MADE SO MUCH MONEY FROM THIS AND I STILL WILL MAKE MORE AND FOR THIS, I WILL NEVER CHANGE.

EXCEP YOU ARE A VERY STRONG CHRISTIAN, BUT IF YOU ARE NOT, I MUST SCAM YOU AND I WILL DO IT EVEN IF IT TAKES ME TIME. DARE ME

Quote:
to Treeza Green
24-Apr-2007 15:18
subject Re: I AM HUMAN

treeza,

i am sure by now you and your whole bunch of hookers now knows that you do not toil with the poisnous piper. all this while, i know what you are doing but i just wanted to know if your case might be different from others in the 419eater.com web site. as i speak, i would want to give you the details of an american man who has just made my day, but for ecurity reasons, i wont.

you lie and i lie, you see we are both liable. if that pic is realy you then you are just as olg hagged as the others before you

Very Happy

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That horrid person that's posting on the 'eater is soiling your good name. Wink You, of course, would never stoop to playing with those poor refugees. As for the last email you sent, the horrid eater baiter hacked your account and sent the last email.
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a candidate for a mass-bait.

Hi, Johnson! Welcome to the Eater!

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fanny Plunge's little fancy wrote:
you lie and i lie, you see we are both liable.
Top quality Sig material. Laughing

"No amount of semen donation will save this situation" Sanny Sanny
"We must disagree to agree" Raji Musa

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY UNSERIOUS HUMAN WHO IS SO MYOPIC

A scammer and an opthamologist - he's hot Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A scammer and an opthamologist

Bashar Assad?

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Bosoman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya master-baiters,

I wonder if the eater should block nigerian address ranges? Not that all nigerians
are scammers or not that proxies couldnt circumvent the block...
Has that been discussed before?

Also, the eater should have a robots.txt to keep google away.
Is that in place?

Thanks,

-B-
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ item 1 would stuff anybody from Nigeria wanting to be a baiter (and I think there are some already)
Also : Why just Nigeria? what about the satellite links?

Some forums are behind a log in, which allows the Admins and Mods to spot incoming hostiles as they appear over the horizon.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I MUST SCAM YOU AND I WILL DO IT EVEN IF IT TAKES ME TIME

Good luck, Mr.Johnson Very Happy

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic