SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My mass bait - Check scammers NOW OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of us talked about it a while back. I do not have the programming skills, if you have anything to add to it, here is the discussion as it went:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106174&highlight=auto+baiter+program+programme
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Herb Sewell wrote:
Check count: 53
Dollar Count: apprx $580,000 USD

It's kinda strange but my location seems to attract big spenders. I've been cheque-mule baiting for about three months. Quite a lot of scammers don't seem interested in hiring me but those that do seem more willing to invest heavily.

Cheque count: 6
Dollar Count: USD$739,498.32

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's wrong with this picture?
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Theoretically, I have about 20 checks coming to me, although I've only seen one of them.

Questions for fellow check-baiters. What have you found to be most effective when...

1. They demand that you travel to France, or Canada, or wherever to pick up the money?

2. They demand that you speak with their "customer" by telephone first?

3. They keep demanding that you acknowledge every single email from them?

4. They demand that you open up a bank account so they can "wire" you the money?

5. They demand that you provide your credit card # so that they can "pay by crediting your account?"

6. The "customer" calls you and demands a call back?

I have been putting them off, ignoring them, etc., not having any real fun with them until the check itself arrives, but is there any killer response to any of these situations that will either (a) drive them crazy, or (b) make them want to send their checks right away?

I should say that in general I really hate to speak with lads on the phone. Their criminality just oozes out of my telephone and makes me sick, so I try avoid speaking with them if at all possible.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are probably sending them too many e-mails!!!

I have found the best strategy is to never send more than 1 email per week. They will start BEGGING to send checks after a while. Remember, the scammer never makes "demands". I almost never give a phone number. I just act as if they never said anything. I never give a reason, never give even a response. When I do, it is just to fuck with them. Even then, I ask them for a number to call, never call, then TELL them to call Me. They eventually get their goons lined up and You become the only option, and BAM! You have a check. (Read Cialdini, great info on persuasion)

It also sounds like maybe you are not sending out enough initial asem's, I bait 100 at a time. 100 asems, 2 days later, 25 emails back. Wait 2 weeks and You will have 65 responses ! String them along another 2 weeks, then give them "your" address.

My schedule:
day0= "I'm interested"
day7= "how do I get paid?"
day14="I just sold my business, I will be ready to do this in a week or so"
day21="OK, I am ready to do this"
day30="Here is my "address"
day45=25-30 Checks!

As to your unanswered questions, they can all be covered by one thing: IGNORE !
NEVER "REACT".

This is something I heard over and over on this board, to never give in, etc., and thought it was like some kind of ego thing, but it is actually a deadly strategy, because once they think they have made you do something, you actually lose value in their minds. This is a very important thing to realise, as well as cool as hell to see happen in front of your eyes!
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~CharlesDeMer,

Very Happy The next step? Laughing Tell the mugu that another mugu told you to redirect the funds to somewhere else, and on, and on, and on! Twisted Evil I've got nine of um runnin around tryin to get their chopped dolla all over the world. Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another drop, another 14 checks, another $160,000.......
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Total so far (and I haven't received my UK checks yet)

72 Checks

$1,037,985.32 US Dollars!! I hit a MILLION !!
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to offer my sincere congratulations to you Herb, you've got this game by the throat. You've worked hard at this, and caused a lot of heartburn to a lot of lads. You're probably the first Eater millionaire in this field, at least that I'm aware of. I'm only around the quarter million myself, but it feels good to get that paper off the street.

@Mike Hawk. I have a strategy that works for me. I use 2 characters who are flatmates. If one comes under too much fire, I kill her off and send the lads a newspaper clip of the horrible accident. They then transfers their accounts to the other character. The one that got killed off then campaigns for more work, leaving the troublesome lads off her list. I fully agree with Herb's comments about not many mails, no reasons, no phone calls. I agree that the difference in their threatening to send cheques and the actual sending of them is a little confusing.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I would also like to add my voice to the chorus of praise.

I remember when you said you were going to crack $1m and I had no doubts you'd stick it out and get it done.

Well done, that's a lot of cheques that will never scam a victim. clapping clapping

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks y'all
Of course credit goes to My Droperators as well as the person that gave Me my first list. (I forgot who that was) The high percentages of returns I got was purely by accident. I started baiting about 2 weeks before I even got a drop box. The responses were great. I still have about a quarter million in bogusness coming from England. Afflerbeck, Mike Hawk and I have been exchanging info and lists which helps trying to figure out how they work.

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my running total in my sig Wink

$2,727,978.78 in 74 total shipments.

Almost to 3 million - which I *SHOULD* hit in next week or so I think.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew I was just a pup. What's your secret? Any tips on drop boxing? I want to get my own soon.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My apologies Lester and also Barry Kelly who I later noticed has a higher score than $1M. Anyone else who has exceeded this also has my apologies. Keep up the good work all of you.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic