SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

western union receipt

View next topic
View previous topic

cameltoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok so i went along with the 'western union has your money' scam, and this is where we are. i've given him all the information he asked for (fake of course), how would i go about sending him a counterfeit western union receipt to make him think i've paid? would like him to make an arse of himself.

WELCOME TO FINANCIAL BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC.

ATTN: Elmo Putney ,

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR REPLY IN RESPECT OF YOUR BANK DRAFT THAT WAS DEPOSITED HERE IN OUR BANK.

THE TRANSFERING CHARGES HAS BEEN PAID BUT YOU ARE STILL TO PAY US THE SECURITY KEEPING FEE. HOWEVER, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONFIRM YOUR INFORS YOU SENT. AND ALSO WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR BANK DRAFT HAS BEEN NOTED.

Name: ==========
Elmo Putney

ADDRESS: ========

MOBILE NO :

SEX: ===========

MEANWHILE, WE WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU OUT RIGHTLY THAT OUR KEEPING FEES IS $85 ONLY, SO YOU HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY AS WE HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR TRANSFERING ADDRESS AS I STATED ABOVE INCLUDING YOUR PHONE NUMBER, THEN SEND THE WESTERN UNION EVIDENCE PAYMENT.

THE NAME BELOW IS THE NAME OF THE PROTOCOL MANAGER THAT YOU WILL USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT, THROUGH WESTERN UNION, I BELEIVE IT WILL BE FASTER AND CHEAPER FOR YOU.

NAME === MIKE OFFODILE.
ADDRESS === RUE 854 CHIVIA ABEME,
CITY === COTONUO,
COUNTRY === BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEST QUESTION === WHO IS GREAT
ANSWER === GOD.

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO SEND US THE WESTERN UNION EVIDENCE OF THE PAYMENT, SUCH AS THE MTCN NUMBER AND SENDERS NAME FOR EASY PICKING PLEASE. AND IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE FEE TRY TO CALL US SO THAT WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IMMEDIATELY WE PICK IT UP OK.

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.

DR. DR. CHRIS EBUBE .
DIRECTOR GENERAL
00229-9301-3436
FINANCIAL BANK COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this one Wink

http://img416.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wuform1td.jpg

Also I think this should be in the questions help hints forum, but a mod will move it is necessary Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Send him this to screw up his eyes as well as his brains....

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

And when he says he can't read it, resize it so that it's 2000 pixels wide and send it again. Laughing
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The blurry WU receipt is an excellent tool. If he whines that he can't read it then obviously his computer is a piece of crap. What to do!?!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Have him upgrade to Vista. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Have him upgrade to Vista

Then downgrade to XP after that. (I did... Laughing )
Then have him upgrade to MS Office 2007...then downgrade to MS Office 2003. (It was a bad experimental week... Crying or Very sad )

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

....and then downgrade to Windows 95......Dos 6.22....... QDOS....... CP/M..... Very Happy

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
cameltoe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thats cool as f**k!
awesome. will send that now!
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^When he complains he can't read it resend it as .bmp. .doc. etc. Then apologise because you have just realised your scanner is f*cked and you need to buy another one. Can he recommend a reliable model?

Resend the original. He complains. You apologise and ask exactly what info. he needs. Of course the mtcn you send has one too many/few numbers. Get him onto Moneygram and get the lazy bugger of his arse to collect the money. Loads of scope to waste his time and screw his brains.
Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic