SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Something new?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wolfy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is some new scam that has just recently started plaguing my university, I have blanked out some non-attacker addresses for obvious reasons.
First time I came across this and thought it is quite vicious and might actually work.

Anyone wanna take a wack at this and tell me how it goes?

Sent: 08 May 2007 11:09
To: ICTAP Members
Cc: IT Services, Faculty Support; ICT Incident Manager
Subject: Death Threat SPAM

Dear All,

ICT have received a number of enquiries concerning �death threat� emails sent to a number of members of College over the weekend. Please see a sample message at the foot of this email.

Please be assured that despite the disturbing nature of these emails, they are NOT genuine. These emails are new type of extortion SPAM, intended to obtain money from concerned recipients. Please do not respond to them.

**Blah Blah about Security measures *****

Please feel free to forward this notification to reassure any concerned staff or students.

Regards,

C**** R***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C*** R*****
IT Security Manager
Information and Communication Technologies
Imperial College, London
Phone: 020 ***** *****, 07957 ******* (mobile)
E-mail: c.******@*******.ac.uk

Sent: Mon 07/05/2007 12:17
To:
Subject: VERY SORRY

A am very Very sorry for you, is a pity that this is how your life is
going to end is a pity but I will like to give you some chance to help your
self RIP.

As you can see there is no need of introducing my self to you because I
don't have any business with you, My work as I am talking to you now is
just to kill you and a have to just do that as I have already been paid
for that.

Some one that I will not like to tell you the name came to me and told
me that he want you and the whole of your family dead and he provide us
with your name, Address and Phone Number and with my network I sent my boys
to track you down and they have done that but I told them not to kill you
that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you so
I called the him back (I mean my client) and ask him of you email which I
didn't tell him what I want to do with it and he gave it to me and I am
using it to contact you.

As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and there telling me every thing about you. So I will like to know if you Like to live or die as some one has paid for you to die. I am given you just two days to get back to me or I will just make a call and tell my boys to wipe you and your family out.

GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.
AlohaMugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder what kind of response you'd get if you simply wrote back that you prefer to die. That would probably take the ol' lad out of his script, huh?
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Wolfy, and welcome to the eater, this is not a new scam, these have been going around for a while now, there have been quite a few recently using the same text, they are fun to bait as long as you bait safely, stick around and read the stickies on safe baiting etc.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if they would let you bait them if you wrote back you were the one who paid them to off you so your family could collect the $10 million life insurance policy to save them from losing the house because of the back taxes you owe. The insurance company won't pay if you just kill yourself, hence, you procured his services, so if he would stop monitoring you & just get on w/ what he has been paid to do it would be much appreciated...maybe let it slip that if it's more money he's after then fine, just name the price. And tell him his "monitoring" sux b/c you are a woman. Then you could get him to fall in love w/ you & refuse to kill you but help you fake your death so you can be together but your family wouldn't be homeless, perfect solution. Of course he would have to procure the body as well as a detailed proposal as to how he intends to accomplish that, which should require WU payments and endless forms, maybe even a safari.

Why don't I ever get the good ones?! All I get is a flood of fake checks & dead people's money Evil or Very Mad I want death threats dammit!!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to the FBI web site and they describe this email and say that there is a rise in the occurance lately.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see some VERY amusing scambaiting stories arising out of this one... Twisted Evil

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/jan07/threat_scam011507.htm
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AlohaMugu wrote:
Wonder what kind of response you'd get if you simply wrote back that you prefer to die. That would probably take the ol' lad out of his script, huh?

the goth modality

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It made the local paper in my community.

I've seen these before, but haven't taken any of them on. I tend to concentrate more on check mule baits these days.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to send a mail to the mugu pleading for my life Laughing Laughing

The lad sent me his bank account

Has anybody got a bank account from the mugu and reported it.
If not I will report it

Well here is my reply to the mugu. I hope he fall for my bait and teach him a nice lesson Laughing

Quote:
Look Man:

I am willing to pay you the money. Look El chato knows that the kilo was shipped to
Abuja. I have found were the f**rs are and I will be making sure that whent hey try to sell the cocaine I will be there to rob them of the $ 75, 000.00 dollars. I want this f***rs dead.

Can I propose something to you. If you help me, I can tell you how they ship the cocaine and where they hide the money. I know they keep over $ 200,000.00 dollars.
I want ot screw this assholes and rip them of the cocaine and the money.

I just need a look out to help me with this.

Please consider this proposal. We can split the money 50/50

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic