SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone ever tried this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pepper
Of course any animal can become dangerous, especially if it feels threatened or it needs to defend its territory. There is an inherent danger associated w/ frolicking w/ a black mamba, boa constrictor, cobra, rattle snake, crocodile, hippo, grizzly bear, etc. that the risk to person or life is forseeable that asking your lad to doing something w/ a puppy does not. Now of course the puppy could have rabies, bite your lad, lad has no $ for a tentenus shot, becomes infected and dies...possible, but certainly not a foreseeable outcome. I think it's safe to assume that the lad has no clue about how to properly handle a poisonous snake so the risk of harm/death is foreseeable. Not debating the ethics, if there is an ethical debate to be had on the merits of putting people in potentially deadly situations under false pretenses, having your lad wind up dead isn't funny.

@ Don
I think a case could be made that it would be murder if a person died as a result of a poisonous snake handling bait...there's certainly wilfullnes, premeditation, deliberation, maybe not so much malice. Aggravated assault & manslaughter would certainly be more realistic though.

If you convince a lad your church doesn't believe in gravity & to prove his faith he must jump off a cliff w/o a parachute, he will likely die, sure some people survive falls from great heights, maybe his faith wasn't great enough, either way, you'd be liable for his injury/death & could serve serious time if caught & that wouldn't be funny either.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whatsthatcomingoverthehil wrote:
My personal view on snakes is the deader the better. However this is a personal view based on the experience of being bitten by my former flatmates pine snake after it escaped and we were trying to coral it back into its tank.

I am an animal lover, but generally only animals with fur.

And definitely not goats!

LOL Laughing I have to agree w/ you, I love mammals, but I don't do snakes at all. If there's one less snake out there, well I won't shed any tears, but I would have a problem w/ the death caused because of some dumbass lad not knowing what the hell he was doing...that borders on animal cruelty. Guineagirl is right, you must be very careful about using animals in baits.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So its settled then, the Lad can go snake wrestling, but, owing to the relevant Health & Safety Laws he will need to replace the live, deadly snake with a huge great fluffy toy snake as a form of symbolism. Not as deadly but the pictures would still be funny.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

If you truly believed that scammers were so criminal, you wouldn't mind if putting one out of circulation involved risking the life of a snake.

Ethical contortions are always entertaining.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whatsthat^^

As much as snakes are held in such low regard thru-out hisory, they are an integral part of the food chain. W/O them, it would be 'Rodents Gone Wild'....

They have wreaked havoc on Guam as an introduced-species, but aside from that they are the #1 eradicator of rats and mice in North America. And that's a good thing, and this mouse is happy to know---click.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic