SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

AGLOCO

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found this new site that supposedly gives you money or shares in the time you spend with this "view bar" that has some ads on it . I signed up because a very good friend of mine referred it to me.

I think it's like alladvantage, do you think they will actually pay people or it a big hoax? I signed up and got this link www.agloco.com/r/BBFJ6167 which I should send to friends to get referral credit..

anyone else heard of this?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like one of those places that give a free iPod; if you get 10 friends to join.

Quote:
we reward those who are helping to build this Global Community.
It also sounds like a pyramid scheme. The more you get to join, the more you get paid. I don't think it is a total fraud tho. I have heard of other things like this.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A better place to ask, Reaper, might be cattyshaq.com
These folks are very smart about HYIP, Ponzi, and pyramid schemes.
There is this bit on their homepage:

Quote:
Auto-Surfs have recieved lots of attention lately. What started years ago as a way to advertise your website, has turned into a ponzi scheme. 12DailyPro was taken down very publicly. Since then, many money exchangeres no longer allow their services to be used for Auto-Surf programs.

This may be similar to what you're looking at.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the help Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic