SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Please mass bait this Idiot.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never had a lad that was this stupid. Please mass bait this idiot so that we can convince him to make a career change.

Long story short:

He asked for $2540 but in the payment instructions he asked for $900 so I agreed to pay BOTH amounts.

I have left his addy intact in hopes that the mods will not edit it. There is no reason to take it off because this guy is the biggest dumbass I have ever baited. However if they edit it PM me and I will HAPPILY share it.

Quote:
On 4/28/07, makulo rason <[email protected]> wrote:
Attn : Lon Moer

Good morning

I receive your massage with a lot of Question lasting I did not mean to hot you and I will not like anyone to hot me too .you don't understand the content of my massage I send you another massage and you don't care to go through the second e-mail send you ;you capitalize on the first e-mail good I understand all what you says

Explanation on how to send this money $ 2,540 and the $900 is this you are not going to send it differently but two of then is one body. This $900 is included in side this $ 2,540
Lasting very will Lon because I want you be move today by the special grace of almighty GOD in haven that was my praline but you did me not to send your cheque but it is not late yet if you can send the cost of your mailing fee today you still have your cheque at door post first thing next week Tuesday morning.

Regards on how to send this $ 2,540 and the like you ask. IF YOU CAN NOT COM DOWN HERE IN BENIN RB TO PICK UP YOUR CHEQUE THAT IS WHERE YOU WHERE ASK TO SEND THE AMOUNT OF$2,540 .

BUT IF YOU ARE COMING COTONOU BE NIN RB FOR THE SINGING YOUR CHEQUE. YOU ONLY COME WITH YOUR MAILING FEE WHAT OF $1,270 USD.

DHL MAILING FEE, $180

DHL VAT, $120

INSURANCE $970

PLEASE DO calculation very will to avoid any mistake
IF YOU ARE COMING COTONOU BE NIN RB that is where you come with this $1,270 USD.

BUT IF YOU ARE NOTE COMING DOWN COTONOU BE NIN RB that is where you to send this $ 2,540 BECAUSE OF THE LAWERY CHARGE .LAWYERS CHARGE IS: $1,270

YOUR DHL MAILING FEE IS, $180 + YOUR DHL VAT, $120 + YOUR INSURANCE FEE $970 + LAWYERS CHARGE IS: $1,270 IF YOU ARE NOT COME DOWN ARE WITH ME NOW?

Lon do this calculation very will and kindly tell me when your are coming are when you are sending the money

Go now to Western Union argent like super market for easy money transfer. It is a very simple transfer when you go to super market because their charge is lesser than bank please you ok remember I told you.

REMEMBER TO RECOMFRAMTO ME YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR CHEQUE TO BE SEND TO YOUR TELEPHONE IS NEEDED:

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BLOW:

After your calculation if you are coming or not I which the best of lock my regards to you all

1)SENDERS NAME, Lonnie Moer
2)RECEIVERS NAME: Julius Onyejekwe,
3) Address; Cotonou Benin ,
4) Country Code; 00229
5)Amount;
6) Question; For What,
7) Answer; Good,
Thanks. Yours faithfully
Mr Rason makolu
+229 93 864769.

Get him guys!

Always,
B. A. Ware
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why dont you just send the money to the mugu so he will be happy. Laughing

All the mugus are dumb Laughing I would tell your lad to explain the information
he sent you.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
contra
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, u should ask him to explain "in detail".
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do the math, screw it up (so you are sending less of course) and ask him if that is the correct ammount.

Also you should say that due to Patriot Act (or something else if you are from another country) you have to use your account in (insert some other country) and what is the exchange rate..... then screw with that math as well!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
luckey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those shipping charges seem a little high. You should ask him to get a quote from another carrier. And why should you need insurance on a check? Can�t they just cut another if it gets lost?

I�m very superstitious. It would bother me that the shipping charges and the lawyer�s fees come to the same amount.

Regarding your lad�s email address, I�d be very surprised to see a mod edit it out. Protecting mugus seems to be low on their list of priorities. Laughing
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All good ideas, however I have gone a different direction with him. I am playing with him from 3 different characters tho so there will be room for other modalities.

What I really want is for him to be inundated by baiters because he is new at this and I want him to rethink his career path. Please EVERYONE send him a note. Very Happy

Always,
B. A. Ware
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BA:

Post his original message so that we can quote it back to him. I'd be happy to bait him for a while. I have a couple that are winding down. So I am ready to start a few more.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's basic script. Just tell him that Dr. Fr4nk Chinwub@ told you to write him to collect your $950,000.00 for helping him last year.

Thanks for beating this guy up.

Always,
B. A. Ware
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks B.A.!

I love to mess with the dumb ones (and there's no shortage of those). I'm sure I've seen his script before, but these guys aren't much for original material. Let's see how easily he deviates from the script!
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
special grace of almighty GOD in haven that was my praline
Shocked
Finding spirituality in a box of chocolates?

Purple Flower
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the stupid lad is about to have an unfortunate encounter with ... Twisted Evil

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for wasting this guys time.

Here is a great quote he just sent me.

Quote:
Mr Hillary Johnson is in my desk wetting

I was going to tell him to let Mr. Johnson out but I don't think he would get the joke. Laughing Laughing
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BA You've got plenty of siggy material there

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
contra
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is what the schmuck sent me. must have been in a hurry because he does forget to ask for a specific amount of money.

Quote:

FROM THE OFFICE OF ACCOUNT OFFICER
OFFICE ADDRESS: 15th MARK PALAZA LOM-
NAVA CENTRAL D-E COTONOU BENIN RB ,
MR RASON MAKOLU
TELEPHONE:+
E-MAIL:ADDRESS:
Attn

Dear

I receive your e-mail regards to this am so happy, and thank God that I never contacted you conscience any COMPENSATION. I receive your massage then I advice you on how to receive your compensation which is inside trust account as your compensation now I want to use my power as account officer to confect it as a cheque for easy collocation .Because I know you will not have the chance to come for the claim as long as this money is in trust account warrants a lawyer because if any thing happen to the money as you are where of this the bank must pay the Amount that is in the trust account or the insurance farm that insure the cheque.

If the fault is from the bank ,the bank has to pay you your money or the fault is from insurance the insurance has to the money to you or else your own lawyer will sue the farm to the highest of court any where in the world that is why bank use to involve lawyer for record propose. That is why i advance you dear brother this is a compensation given to you the bank know the you don�t have money that is why you cloud not complete the transition with the compensator.

If you don�t have the total Amount all you have to do is to talk like reasonable human being chose that you don�t have if the bank can be of help that as soon as you receive the cheque and the cheque clear in your bank account you will quickly send the balance that is the way of reasonable human being talks not all this you are saying you have to say this with a very good manner and see if the bank can not help you that is why bank use lawyer in everything for record proposes

If you don�t have total Amount call the bank for help I believe the bank can help

Awaiting to receive the payment information of the once you have at your hand I Mr Rason makolu can use my power as account officer to help if you are too user that you are going to send the balance that I use to help go and send the money you have and let me know as soon as you do that I believe if you follow my instruction it help you

Thanks. Yours faithfully
Mr Rason makolu
+229 93 864769.
FOR MORE INFO
Awaiten to receive the payment information

he must have realized his mistake, an hour later he sent this. this is a real piece of business correspondence haha.

Quote:

MR RASON MAKOLU
TELEPHONE:+229 93 864769.
Attn: XXXXXXXX
Good even dear XXXXXXXXX
Regards to your massage receive about cheque yes there is a chuequ written On behalf of this name XXX is on my desk wetting for collocation, to receive your cheque require, you should come down accorder to the bank procedure for evidence that the owner of the cheque has collected hisor her cheque for record propose.

But if you are not in position to come for your cheque sing realize
other, your brother can not for you, your sister can not come for
you only a lawyer can sing the cheque sing realize other on your
behalf and when is duty of a lawyer you are then to send the
nursery charges as to enable him workand you receive your
cheque at your door step to avid mess delivery.
To have your compensation send to you with out any delay or mistake.
you are to send the cost of $2540.

LAWYERS CHARGE: singing cheque realize other on your behalf is $1270
DHL MAILING FEE, $180
DHL VAT, $120
INSURANCE $970

The cheque must be insured that if anything happens the
INSURANCE farm will beer the responsibility the cheque.
This is what it will cost: $2,540 00
you to receive your cheque at your door post.

1)SENDERS NAME,XXXXXXXXX
2)RECEIVERS NAME: Julius Onyejekwe,
3) Address; Cotonou Benin ,
4) Country Code; 00229
5)Amount; $2540
6) Question; For What,
7) Answer; Good

THE TOTAL COST OF RECEIVING YOUR CHEQUE IS $2,540 00

Thanks. Yours faithfully
Mr Rason makolu
+229 93 864769.
FOR MORE INFO
Awaiten to receive the payment information
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@contra

How come you got a massage and I didn't.

Quote:
Regards to your massage

I want one too. Laughing Laughing
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think got him off script for a bit! Now he's insisting that, even though I could come to Benin to pick up my "cheuqe", it's not a very good idea since his $2,500 solution includes farm insurance, a singing lawyer, and the "highest court anywhere in the world" to ensure "collocation" of my convenience. I'll gladly pay his asking price if I can see that!

This guy is an absolute treasure. He seems to understand that he's being asked questions, but has no idea what they are. He has no idea when he's being insulted, but seems to have a pretty good grasp of what a bl**job is and has asked me to be a little more reasonable. Question

I absolutely love this guy. I don't understand him at all, but I love him!
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one of my other personnas told him that the money was picked up by "M0hammed Mus@" and sent him a nice fake WU doc.

He didn't like that too much.

Quote:
Attn Mr Hugh G. Rekshun
Lasting to me very will Mr Hugh G. Rekshun I am not the tip you think of ok
1) if you have anything with so called Mohammed Musa that is for you .By the way who is this Mohammed Musa of a guy I know is your people. It is all of you plain to put me into problem in my office but my God is grater than yours.
2) I don�t know who is Mohammed Musa if Mohammed Musa have collected your money let him as will send your cheque to you because you are a very big full I said it .you can not sack me from my office I thank god that my director is fully a where of this your criminal act .You go a way from my side I don�t know that am dulling the criminal I tout that you responsible not knowing you are green snick in green grass
Thanks. Yours faithfully
Mr Rason makolu
+229 93 864769.

Notice he said "Thanks, Yours Faithfully"

So I shot back:

Quote:
Raisin Mak
What the fuck are you talking about. I was happy that one of your associates picked the money up from Western Onion. Why are you yelling at me? SEND ME MY CHECK.
I knew you were a moron and I have asked to have someone else more competant help me but you refuse to let someone who knows what the fuck he is doing work with me.
I have sent $900
You have picked it up.
NOW SEND ME MY CHECK YOU DUMBASS
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM
I HAVE NEVER MET SOMEONE AS SHIT ASS STUPID AS YOU. YOU HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE DELIVERY COMPANY SO SEND ME MY FUCKING CHECK OR I WILL CONTACT DR. FRANK CHINWUBA AND TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE THE MOST WORTHLESS DUMBASS IN THE WORLD AND YOUR MOTHER IS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRYS YOU PIECE OF CAMEL SHIT
Regards,
Hugh G. Rekshun

I love this guy Laughing
contra
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he just mailed me again with some undecipherable message along the lines of what is posted above.

i told him to enroll in an english school and send me the receipt for the tuition fees which of of course will be reimbursed via WU.............. not. hehe

let's see what happens, this guy is a real cracker!
udaycosby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a vague mail asking wondering about traveling there and asking the amount I owed. Let's see what happens.

BTW, if you really a need a moron to write to [email protected]
is comedy gold. (He's looking for an apartment via craigslist).
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really hates V3rifys3c.c0m but I was able to get him to go through 117 questions today. Thats my best so far. Very Happy
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This stupid lad has really had it.

I first sent him a bunch of WU security forms, He couldn't fill them out.

I then sent him more forms to fill out so that he could bypass the first forms. He couldn't understand the questions.

I sent him to V3rifys3c and after a week of arguing with me about it he has decided that he can't do that either.

So he decided that maybe he wouldn't have to do any of this if he offers to pay half himself.

He sent:

Quote:
MR RASON MAKOLU
TELEPHONE:+229 93 864769.

Attn: Mr Hugh G. Rekshun

Good moring

How are you today hope all is fine with if so thanks be to God

Dear take present a bit I have fined out where your problem come from and your problem from you and your country because of ant-terrorist in your country and when you go to western union to make this payment the question the ask you there ,you can not defend your self that is why the western union hang money for collocation because your answer is not ok for the because the ant-terrorist in your country my advice dear Rekshun that we are now charring $970.00 we are going to cheer the expanses into two you pay half I my self will also pay half on your behalf before paying this money for you must follow my insurrections to avider such mistake you made in the early stage and too you will promise me as soon as you receive your cheque retune the of the money that I use to help you if it is ok by you get back to then I will tell you how to make the payment this time

Thanks. Yours faithfully
Mr Rason makolu
+229 93 864769.
FOR MORE INFO

I don't mind only paying half but i don't think he will be happy with all the forms involved to change the transaction. Twisted Evil

Poor Lad
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well BA, this must be why he's not willing to fill out any of the forms I sent him. Something about I can get a little girl to do it, but he is far to busy because he's a banker! He also asked me to stop making obscene references (that I actually haven't made this time), so I think I'll just give up the "ready to pay you but..." routine and see if I can make him confused or mad. The guy's evidently too dumb to drop me, so what have I got to lose?
Sherlocke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BA,

I sent this dufus a crazy email just the opposite of yours. I (my character) was totally dumbstruck with fear that he'd do something to me if I didn't pay! I went on forever about paying him anything, gold, diamonds, cars, slinkies (he might think those are thongs) just so long as he didn't come after me or my family.

You've got him thinking he has to pay you and I'll pay him anything. That should spin his pea-sized brain around. When he gets back to me, I'll use one of your fantastic works of art and demand that he pay me again since he screwed up the first time and maybe I'll come after him...

it is writen in the bible that let the dead burial the dead and let the living burial the living -- Thomas Green
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic