SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Oh dear...

View next topic
View previous topic

Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On one of my first baits at the moment, with 4dam5 C0l3, who of course, wants my money, I tell him it's in a special type of account I made up, the W1thdraw H1gh 1ntr35t Sav1ng5 K0rp0rat3. (WHISK), so I sent this to my lad, and lo and behold...

Quote:

cuz i spoke with The Bank Of America manager and he said he knows bout the WHISK

Apparently he's rung them about my fictional type of bank account...

Just wonder, do lads always fall for this crap so easily?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not always, but quite frequently. I'd call it the G-Spot account next time, and see what they know about that. Very Happy

That would lead to some interesting conversations.

As you have discovered, a complex and detailed support story is not required. I have some standard details I can copy and paste, but often any old crap will do. The main effort involved is to make it as humourous as possible.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Not always, but quite frequently. I'd call it the G-Spot account next time, and see what they know about that. Very Happy

That would lead to some interesting conversations.

As you have discovered, a complex and detailed support story is not required. I have some standard details I can copy and paste, but often any old crap will do. The main effort involved is to make it as humourous as possible.

I know. soon Mr C0l3 will have to take his Passport Intergration Security System (PISS) test. I wonder how he'll like that. Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After his PISS test you can always tell him that his Pasport Extention Number of the Identification Service (PENIS) is to small.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Locutus of Borg wrote:
After his PISS test you can always tell him that his Pasport Extention Number of the Identification Service (PENIS) is to small.

Exactly, so he'll have to get around it with the Passport Reidentification Of Secure Transfer And Tracking Excellence (PROSTATE) exam.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic