SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting on behalf of a client?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have real degree in philosophy, from a real university. What you write does not appear to reflect a post secondary level of understanding of philosophy or ethics, let alone post graduate study thereof. I can't think of any contemporary philosophical position that would mesh with what you have said so far - some interpretations of Kant are very prescriptive with respect to lying - a point that is often cited by critics of Kantian thought involves the supposed inability of an adherent thereof to lie even if it were to mean saving someone's life. But no Kantian would suggest, as you did, that "The basic ethical principle is that everybody should only do what they feel is right". So that isn't where you are coming from. And although there are certainly those that take a relavistic approach to ethics, they generally aren't the sort (like a Kantian might) to oppose lying categorically but allow for a legalistic loophole. Please feel free to enlighten me on this.

Yeah, what he said, so there.

sorry I just wanted to say something that sounded smart
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having demonstrated a remarkable knowledge of the intracacies of scam baiting, and postulated a bizarre 'modality' to satisy your own personal, very rare ethical handicap preventing you from ever telling a lie, even to a criminal - you then state that the forum is defective in not covering this peculiar condition - BUT by coincidence, you are the man to solve this problem.

If what you say is true, then I would strongly urge you NOT to ever consider scam baiting. I think you'd find acting as my conduit for lies to a scammer, a thoroughly repellant experience and I would have concern for your safety if you ever felt compelled to hand out your own bank details, or worse - mine.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really shouldn't bother with this, but what the hell...
4ehgfrsmul wrote:
To you, it all makes sense because you're immersed in it. But when you leave out certain explanations from the FAQs, a new visitor may not understand everything you do.

Sorry, but "everything you do" as regards Eater is a rather huge amount of information, not all of which can be covered in a FAQ. This isn't a static website, it is a community which changes constantly with the participation of its membership. The FAQs and stickies are there to give new folks a general overview and give them a place to get started, period.

The fact that understanding this community only comes with positive participation or prolonged observation shouldn't really come to you as a surprise, as its really no different from many other online communities. If it does, I suspect that you may be rather inexperienced when it comes to internet forums, particularly those which focus on a single subject. Plenty of new folks skip the intro/ dive right in, and most of them manage to find the information they need without having every little thing spelled out for them in a FAQ.
Quote:
For example, when aa419.com says "Every site reported to us is investigated" without immediately saying "and here's how you can help us <link>," they're missing an opportunity to communicate.

I'm getting rather sick of this. If one can't find the forum on aa419 on their own, they shouldn't get involved. If you look on aa419, both Meyer and I pointed you to the very obvious places to find the information you asked for. Amazingly enough, most new folks there manage to reason out that they will find information on fake banks and killing them in the forum titled "Fake Banks and Sites". The fact that you supposedly couldn't find any of the the working fora and relevant sticky threads without specific directions leads me to believe that LV made the right call. Someone who can't find his/her way around a really straightforward forum should NOT be attempting to write abuse complaints to a host. That said, if you found the info and are doing nothing more than criticizing the presentation, please take it up with the aa419 admins. I'm sure they will be happy to listen to your objective opinion of their site Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IBTL

This makes no sense at all. Maybe he is baiting us?

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ 4ehgfrsmul

If you feel that lying is bad, I welcome you to join the oder of the Opus Dai SS. We would welcome you.
The Opus Dai don't lie to mugus, the SS members always tell the truth.
Never the less to join you must perform a holy ritual

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GeneralAbacha wrote:
But no Kantian would suggest, as you did, that "The basic ethical principle is that everybody should only do what they feel is right".

Kant? Kant is waaaay to complex. That sounds more like what a 13 y/o would say about Foucault, 20 years before they'd attempt to read him.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ 4ehgfrsmul, Just keep your fingers crossed when typing lies to your lads.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ B.A.Ware

Quote:
Maybe this would be a better forum for you: CLICKY

That was brutal, but bloody funny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@ 4ehgfrsmul

You make it sound almost as though we are a group who practice the art of lying as a hobby Question whatever we do it is to enable us to defeat the lads in what they are trying to do, SCAM,

There are no rules in love and war, you never heard that Question

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"The basic ethical principle is that everybody should only do what they feel is right".

Isn't that the same principle that people such as Hitler, Stalin, etc. used? Rolling Eyes

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
That sounds more like what a 13 y/o would say about Foucault, 20 years before they'd attempt to read him.

Yes!

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
For example, when aa419.com says "Every site reported to us is investigated" without immediately saying "and here's how you can help us <link>," they're missing an opportunity to communicate.

From personal experience here and aa419 forums - If you spend the time and read, you will find most of the info you need. Some is not publicly posted - true. If you ain't serious enough to do the research to learn, then, you probably are not going to be serious enough in your later research.

IF, after searching, you ask for help, someone will advise you - even tho you might not agree with their advice.

And neither forum fails to understand, beginners make mistakes. They'll tell you their point of view on your mistake and usually why. Might be reasons you didn't know.

And I know every bank site listed at aa419 & here (at least in the past month) does get looked at! Maybe nothing seems to get done, but there are a lot more fakers than there are serious fakebank busters in the world.

ain't IS in the dictionary I use Razz

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4ehgfrsmul wrote:
Yes, mr fife seems to understand what I'm saying.

Are you talking about me? I'm rather confused about your self-imposed dilemna actually. Here's some food for thought: Even cops are allowed to lie to people.

Even if you somehow find a way to absolve yourself of the guilt of lying to your scammers by using someone else as a front, what will happen as you go further into the "deal"? Are you going to follow all your scammer's instructions or tell him outright you won't to do anything he asks so you don't lie to him, or actually bait him? Hey, why don't you just tell him you are baiting him & get it over with? I'm more intrigued as to how you seem to have no qualms about giving the SCAMMER someone else's REAL info but you're in knots over lying to a criminal trying to steal "your client's" money. On top of that, you have no client, so that's a lie. "Client" implies someone who has paid money to retain your services...or are you going to charge people to let you use their name to bait scammers? You should at least accept all the potential consequences of the scammer having real info give them your own info & bait as yourself instead of freely giving out someone else's real info. I find it outrageously irresponsible, unethical, & wreckless that you would even consider possibly giving out some innocent 3rd party's real info to a scammer and equates you to being the scammers accomplice...but as long as your not lying I guess that's ok.

I've said it before & I'll say it again, it seems baiting is not for you. I would encourage you not to bait if you are going to put someone else in danger just so you can avoid lying.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SNAP!

Great post the fife.

To be honest, I couldn't understand most of the OP's suggestions. What was going to happen when the mugu asks for $100,000 by Western Union? Is the OP planning on saying "no, I didn't send it because I have no intention of sending it and cannot lie"?

Oh! And I do lie for a hobby. It's fun. What am I to do? Rolling Eyes

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the army of bank killing knuckleheads, JJ! Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Oh, you still here Rolling Eyes

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am SP's biggest fan Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, what an enlightening thread. Now I have a dilemma. To lie or not to lie the next time my wife asks me if "these pants make my ass look fat". Being the highly ethical person that I am, I no longer feel I can lie to her. She's going to be heartbroken. Crying or Very sad

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bustyn_Yuhrass wrote:
Being the highly ethical person that I am, I no longer feel I can lie to her.

Did you want the standard dozen roses and goat delivered to the funeral home? Laughing

Naked Mod pics!
star
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BY & SF
LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Fatbastard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never lie...It's not the pants that make the ass look fat....the ass makes the ass look fat.

I think you are looking for someone to transfer your aids sickness to,God punish you ther fool,you white beast.i wish you go and die just like your whole family did,ANIMAL. - K. Lewis

i don't want you to help me anymore because you useing my life like a rat ok. - Peee Ubanga

All l need from you now is to clam down your self please. - James Duma
4ehgfrsmul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife and others have made a good point. You're right, of course. I should never give out real information even if I'm not sure it's real and even after warning people not to give it to me. Just because I might not be lying doesn't mean it wouldn't be stupid. My mistake.

When mugus ask me about my WU payments, I've told them, "As soon as I send it, I'll let you know." Yes, I've abandoned some baits because I couldn't think of how to prolong them further without lying. But I've prolonged them a distance.

Some of my most formative forum experiences were at groklaw.net, and the eater forum does seem less friendly and cooperative, even though both are battling swindlers and liars.

Obviously I don't understand many things. I'm being asked a lot of questions about ethics, many of them rhetorical. Could somebody answer the rhetorical questions for me too?

Here are some statements/presuppositions that may be behind some of the heated responses I've been getting. I don't agree with these statements, but am I correctly summarizing what you're thinking?'
Quote:

1) A mugu deserves whatever a baiter does to him. It's all ethical. Just don't get caught doing anything illegal.

2) Lying and deceiving and helping others to deceive and allowing others (such as undercover police) to deceive on your behalf are all morally equivalent.

3) Saying (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) "I don't like lying" is equivalent to calling other people liars.

4) It's okay to deceive mugus. It's not okay to make ethical distinctions between various levels of deception.

5) This guy 4ehgfrsmul thinks he's better than the rest of us because he says he doesn't want to lie.

As I said, I don't particularly agree with those statements, but do they describe where people on this board are coming from? I just re-read The Ethics of Scam-Baiting, and I could see how these statements would fit in with that sticky.

I apologize if it sounded like I was saying, "The basis of all ethics is that everybody should only do what they feel is right." I simply mean that people shouldn't do what they don't think is right. I meant that I'm not condemning you because you do things I don't want to do. I may object to what other people do, but my first responsibility is to not do those things myself.

I think I catch a logical fallacy in some of these comments. "Everybody should only do what they feel is right" does not mean "Everybody should do everything they feel is right" or that "everything they feel is right" is necessarily right.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh great. An argument over semantics as well.

4ehgfrsmul. You make the big mistake of generalisation in your post. I'm afraid that it therefore shoots your whole theory down in flames.

Ethics cannot be generalised into being exclusive to either the community or the individual and then used to form an opinion of the whole. You cannot therefore judge by using either the words of a few posters here or from the site FAQ. One must discover the middle ground where both meet and, as that is nigh on impossible to do on a website, you are onto a loser.

And I noes dis coz I reads Platos Republic.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the risk of unduly prolonging this thread (if it hasn't already gone on too long), my 2 cents for OP is pretty much in line with what many of the other folks have said: If you are baiting, you're lying, either implicitly or explicitly. Period. If you don't want to lie, then don't bait.
As for some of the generalizations about what we do here, if you hang around and read for a while and see some of the huge ethical discussions that happen here, you will see that we are a very diverse group with widely differing philosophies of what is acceptable, just as in any community. I think we all pretty much agree that wasting mugus time is what baiting is all about, and that their time cannot be wasted unless we lie to them. Again, even responding to their initial email is a lie since you are responding knowing that there ain't no $$ at the end of the rainbow for you. Philosophical discussions about "the truth" are fine, but maybe there are other online communities that might be more suited to that. Try beliefnet.com perhaps.

One other semantic note: for 4ehg . . . A rhetorical question is one for which no answer is to be expected, so by definition a rhetorical question can't really be answered, since answering it would thereby turn it into an actual question.

Onward and upward!

@ bustyn: Honesty is always the best policy when dealing with your wife, the taxman, your boss, that lovely young lady walking down the street with her enormous boyfriend, etc. You should always tell those people just what you're thinking. Nothing less than the unvarnished truth will do!

@slightlyoutofit: I didn't know that that cartoon dog had written a book! Wow!

Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4ehgfrsmul wrote:
Some of my most formative forum experiences were at groklaw.net, and the eater forum does seem less friendly and cooperative, even though both are battling swindlers and liars.
Wow. There is no comparison between Groklaw and 419eater. I spent two years on Groklaw before finding the eater, and I was about as active there as I am on here.

Groklaw does not bait. It is concerned with winnowing out the truth and putting it on public view. Nothing else. SCOG may feel baited, but that is not what is going on.

In my experience, this place is more friendly than Groklaw. For example, you don't get happy birthday threads on there. I can understand why your experience may be different, since every time you post something everybody jumps on you. It doesn't normally happen like that, and it seems to be that you and we have an unbridgable disjunction.

Baiters are liars; there is no getting away from it. You cannot bait successfully and safely without telling lies. You certainly cannot get any decent trophies, so the only thing you would be doing is wasting scammer's time and learning how the scams work. That is worthwhile, but it is equally worthwhile to kill fake banks or help victims, and in those activities absolute honesty is an advantage.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Analogy - for us simple folk.

If you join a swimming club - telling them you can't stand water isn't going to make them empty the pool for you, and they'll be less than impressed if you offer your services as a lifeguard.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic