SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paris Hilton...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Far out, out already.

Playing dumb yeah right Rolling Eyes

$1,109.78 tax payers dollars a day Sad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BB

Quote:
Paris Hilton left jail Today

I do hope she didn't pass go and collect �200, or whatever the US equivalent is in Monopoly money.

Hopefully this thread will die a natural death shortly, and then we all can get back to reality. But I'm not banking on it.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yep, let <strike>the</strike> Paris Hilton<strike> thread</strike> die and die some more.

Tune in to the idiocy of Ms Vacuum Head on an internet channel elsewhere.
Meanwhile, the next miscreant pseudo celeb to vent one's spleen about is?

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I nominate Pamela Anderson.

Quote:
NEW YORK: Baywatch star Pamela Anderson, who is currently in Finland, has thought of a unique business idea to honour her Finnish heritage - opening a chain of strip clubs!
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lindsay Lohan, evil personified.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[Lindsay Lohan]"If Lindsay Lohan doesn't win an Oscar for her movie, the world is retarded

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From what I heard today, she "played dumb" last year to the tune of $6M USD. Shocked I can play dumb too, but no one pays me for it... Sad

Dumb like a fox. Rolling Eyes

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

ParaNoid wrote:
I can play dumb too, but no one pays me for it...

I know somebody in Lagos who has USD 6 Million for especially dumb people Wink

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh goodie!! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Oh wait, this is 419eater...

You are just funning with me, aren't you? LOL_sign Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At risk of prolonging the life of this thread, based on the amount of media coverage that PH got during her detainment, I would like to suggest a reality TV show called Stars behind bars - or something like that.

The point of reality TV shows, as everyone knows, is to cut costs by pointing a camera at something innane and then pretending it has a point. What could be cheaper (and more fun) than bunging a selection of fading celebs in prison for a month or so and then pointing a camera at them.

The spin would be that the celebs in question actually have to commit a crime, or confess to a recently commited crime before they get slung behind bars.

Have any of you got any nominees? Perhaps you have the dirt on some celeb you'd like to share.

If you're reading this and your a TV producer, I want my cut - cheers!

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
fun2scam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Didn't they already have something like this in the UK (which suffers from even worser TV than Australia)... "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here"...

How about "I'm a celebrity, get the homicidal axe wielding manic out of here... oooops too late"...

It there a Big Brother equivalent of 419eater where we can bait the networks until they stop airing such inane cr_@_p as Big Brother et al???

my 2.59460 Nigerian Naira worth

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would pay a considerable amount of money to somehow get Big Brother of the air it really f*ck*ng annoys me..

Easter Egg
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

battery wrote:
I would like to suggest a reality TV show called Stars behind bars

Actually this is a pretty good idea. Have a group of celebrities or volunteers from Joe Public competing in various prison related tasks - slopping out, smuggling drugs in to jail and getting gang raped. The celebrities will want the publicity to try and restart their careers. The public will want their fifteen seconds of fame.

The prizes. Prison terms of varying lengths and locations. Those voted off can be sent to various prison hell holes in Saudi Arabia, Bolivia and Thailand. The first voted off gets a stretch in the worst prison. The conditions improve as the series progresses. The 'winner' gets 25 years to life in a European prison in Holland or somewhere with really good conditions.

That is a reality show I would definately tune into and actually vote on. Unless Big Brother alters its format so that when people get voted off they get sent to the clink.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne

Last edited by Dionysius on Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's it! That's it.

This is exactly what I was thinking of.

They could be set tasks, like they have to go spit on a warder and if they don't do it they get forced to share a cell with some homicidal maniac for a week.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Paris already back behind the wheel again?
It is actually damage in a cornfield in the Netherlands caused by a cocaine-crazed SUV driver being chased by police.
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or, if you want to get really depressed ...linky...

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"I think for us it was about celebrating the past

Why oh why couldn't they just have left it there. Crying or Very sad

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Newscaster rips Paris story script

A US television news presenter refused to lead her bulletin with the latest Paris Hilton story, then screwed up, shredded and attempted to set fire to the script on air.

Mika Brzezinski, co-presenter of MSNBC's Morning Joe programme, refused to read out the story of the celebrity socialite's release from jail ahead of items on Iraq and developments at the White House.

A clip showing the presenter's stand has been viewed more than 250,000 times on the popular video website YouTube.

It shows Ms Brzezinski repeatedly refusing to read the Hilton script and arguing with her co-presenters about its place as the lead item.

She told viewers: "I hate it and I don't think it should be our lead. I just don't believe in covering that story, at least not as the lead story on the newscast, when we have a day like today."

Ms Brzezinski, whose father is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the former national security adviser under Jimmy Carter, first screwed up the script and refused to read it.

Then, on the next bulletin, she refused to read it again, took a co-presenter's cigarette lighter, and tried to burn the script.

Later, she refused to read the script for a third time and took it straight to the shredder in the studio, where she fed it into the machine.

When producers played images of Hilton leaving jail, where she served her sentence for a probation violation after her drink-driving conviction, Ms Brzezinski was shown with her head in her hands as the cameras returned to the studio.

The YouTube video attracted hundreds of comments on the website. "Mika, you're the best!!!" wrote one viewer, and another said: "Someone should give her a medal."

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=5379248

Shredding the news item on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VdNcCcweL0

Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Hahahahaha! That video is priceless!

Btw, they say she found Jesus while in jail.

Really?

What was he charged with? Wink
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now if it was only Paris and not just a news story about her.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am glad that one newsie is taking a stand against this....

How is this story playing out for those of you outside the US? Does it lead your news as well or do you get to actually hear what is happening in the world?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
DarnSnatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I Wish they did the same for maddie, the story rotts already, there's other children missing after maddy and nothing was done yet
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now see I have not seen so much about Maddie here in the US. We do get the missing good looking white woman story every so often.... always a good looking white woman. Never a man, never a minority.... in fact I think we are over due for one Sad

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic