SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Who would be your perfect dinner guests? (Living or dead)

View next topic
View previous topic

angusmactavish
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Several years ago I saw a contest where the grand prize was that the contest sponsors would arrange a dinner for you with anybody in the world you named, and if that person couldn't be made available, they would pay you $6000 in lieu of the dinner. Obviously their plan was to pay out $6000.

My high school class has a weekly internet newsletter where this question has been asked numerous times. My answer would be that I would want a dinner with numerous people. Specifically, all of my ancestors that were the first of their branch of my family tree to come to America. I'd love to know who they were, what their motivation was to come here, what their lives were like, etc.

Listen, my contact with you in this transaction does not warrant you to insult my personality for any reason. - Godwin Luis

United Kingdom Cayman Islands Bahamas, The United Kingdom Bahamas, The
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Netherlands Nigeria Netherlands Safari Mortar x18
Rautio
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver Metimbers
Bill Clinton
The Gator team..........and off course

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marilyn Manson, Tiger Woods, Dita Von Teese

Huge fan of MM and his music.. Huge fan of Tiger Woods.. and I heart Dita.
Rogier
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rautio THANKS! I will be around soon Smile

Hi Radden Laughing

<a href="http://mysitetoday.servequake.com">My Friends and Family Website MK II</a>
Smile

NetherlandsNetherlands
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOVE this topic! Okay here are my choices:

Queen Elizabeth I
MK Gandhi
Lord Baden-Powell
Lenin
Fidel Castro
Evita Peron
Chiang Kai-shek
Albert Speer

The guests would be greeted at the door by Jon Stewart
Cocktails would be served by John Belushi, and
the peace would be kept by Teddy Roosevelt.

Sid

Mortar x15
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sgreenstreet wrote:

Albert Speer
Sid

Awesome. After my dinner with Mrs. Giascopato I'd really like to talk to him, having a martini or something else.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Please excuse my curiosity, both of you, but why in the world would anybody want to spend the evening with one of the most opportunistic and cynical Nazi bigwigs? Confused
breadcrumb
Licking Dirty Floors

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ hhmm.....after all he still might have interesting things to tell about that time. Sure, he would never admit that he "knew anything", but still there might be an interesting insight into this horrible times.

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I reckon together with Lord Baden-Powell and Chiang Kai-shek it could make for an interesting after dinner conversation...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnny, Tommy, Dee Dee, and Joey Ramone

oh.. and GG Allin

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
^^^^ Please excuse my curiosity, both of you, but why in the world would anybody want to spend the evening with one of the most opportunistic and cynical Nazi bigwigs? Confused

Many years ago I belonged to one of those "book-of-month" clubs that sends you a book unless you remember to send back that little postcard. One month I forgot to send the card in and I came to own a copy of "Inside the Third Reich". Since I paid for it, I read it.

I found the book to be well written and a compelling read. As a business manager I believe his book has important lessons for all managers and leaders in and out of public life. It should probably be read by all MBA candidates as a part of their ethics training.

Speer was an amazingly skilled individual who made a lot of really bad decisions and then found that he couldn't walk away from his employer. A lot like a person who takes on small jobs with organized crime and after awhile finds that death is the only exit.

Yes, I know that he was completely knowledgeable about the death camps and had oversight of slave labor camps. But I have many questions that I'd like to ask him. I'm also intrigued that Speer got off with 20(?) years in Spandau prison, while Werner Von Braun got off with nothing.

OK, folks. I gave an honest answer. Please excuse me while I go put on my asbestos underwear.

Mortar x15
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^No fire from me, I would love to be able to get many wankers in one corner and ask them where their heads were.
I suppose that asking the people who commit these atrocities would be the only way to find out "Why?".

Pretty Rose

pony
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Douglas Bader, Henry VIII, Boudicea, Horatio Nelson, Francis Drake, Winston Churchill, Florence Nightingale

Paris Hilton would be there so we could laugh and throw food at her Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
AlexS
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Do you not think it qould be more fun to throw bricks?^^^
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent idea Laughing

My invites will say RSVP & BYOB Very Happy Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ She gets free plastic surgery...kewl Cool Sounds more like a botox party with attitude.

"No amount of semen donation will save this situation" Sanny Sanny
"We must disagree to agree" Raji Musa

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pharaoh Akhenaton, King Richard III, Napoleon, and Jim Morrison. And Cleopatra as well, so I'm not the only female there.

@sgreenstreet - I understand where you're coming from. I watched a long interview with Speer in his later days. It was very interesting. In a 'listening to nails being dragged down a blackboard' kind of way.

Von Braun got off because he could build things that the Allies wanted, ie, rockets. All Speer could offer were architectural skills. (yes, I know, I've over-simplified that somewhat, and I'm a cynic).

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Easy..

Table for two

Nelson Mandela

Would pay a kings ransom for the opportunity.

Fen

"I hope you ar happi at making me look big fool. I will com to Amerika, hunt you down like fuking hyena." -- Samuel Odabake September 06. - Good hunting Sam, you are 5,000 miles away!!!

"Why you traet me like smal boi foool" -- Brother Nicolas ------ Because you are?
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Fengibbon ... Good old Madiba could be first on my list .. some others would be

Leonardo Da Vinci (to ask him why he did not pursue his inventions) , James Patterson (dig the way he writes his books) , Dan Brown (of course to ask him where he got all his inspiration from ) , My first ever Ancestor ( of course to find out how my family name came to be) Bill Clinton ( so we can make jokes about Cigars all evening ) ,Nicholas Cage ( for my wife you see )

you think it would make for an interesting evening ?

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta, Ozzie Osbourne, Ted Nugent, Ronnie James Dio, John F. Kennedy, Henry Ford, and last but certainly not least, Shiver.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carl Sagan, Steven Wright (American comedian), Gary Larson (creator of "The Far Side") , Richard Dawkins, Steve McQueen and all the members of Pink Floyd.

Right there with ya Pal, plus Stanley Kubrick and Jack Nicholson. Get the ribs a cookin'! My wife might want Cher to show up. Rolling Eyes
The guests of Honor? John Muir, Theodore Rosevelt, and a classical music person, which my keyboard refuses to let

you get the idea.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Mon May 07, 2007 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed Gein. He brings his own food. Shocked

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:

Having read the "Erinnerungen" several times I didn't realize up to now why he used quite a few obvious (not historical) lies in his book. Especially that stupid story about his idea to kill the Schickelgruber. Just imagine: A politician and technician who is able to build up the german industrie and to kill millions by simple orders should not be able to achieve his aim? I cannot imagine that. Or better: I cannot imagine why he made up such a crap.
End of discussion, please.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Dott and others, but I just have to comment on wanting to meet Speer for a Martini.

The question "how much did he know?" is the wrong one. This was a key player in Nazi Germany who belonged to the closest circle around Hitler and who got a sentence in Nrnberg that was way too mild for what he had actually done.

He was one of the worst nazi criminals. Much worse than some of those that were sentenced to death in Nrnberg (although I do not feel any pity for these either). Hugh Trevor-Roper was very correct when he said that Speer was "the true criminal of Nazi Germany". This person played an important role in the planning of the construction of Auschwitz, and he was the key person for the nazi slave labour system.

And he wasn't opportunistic either. He became a member of the nazi party already in March 1931 - when it wasn't clear at all that they would become the government only two years later on.

I find it amazing that he got through with all his lies, both at the trial in Nrnberg and also later on in the public opinion.

No, I do not want to talk to this guy, unless he is sitting in a prison cell while I talk to him. Certainly not for a dinner.

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelanglo, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Mata Hari and Mona Lisa
OR
Bruce Springsteen, the Beatles, Chrissie Hynde and Aretha Franklin

Annie Liebovitz to take pictures and P.J. O'Rourke to write about it.

However, Rob Thomas, David Boreanaz and 6 ugly women with dull personalities is very tempting.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic