SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New here and eager to start baiting!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Laniferous Lamb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just saying hi and that I think this site is great. I've been cruising around the past 24-hours and I'm in awe of you guys. I've signed a few guestbooks and sent out a few e-mails to addresses from the surplus.

I've got a couple questions... What exactly is a "slap"? I'm guessing just some sort of verbal abuse?

Also, what's a DLL?

Thanks
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! First things first - have you read and re-read the all the Stickies? They are there for a reason and contain a lot of important and useful information you will need and plenty you didn't even know you needed. Have you got a safe email addy? (gmail, hushmail, fastmail)? Guestbooks are a good way to find a lad, but a quicker and easier way is to grab one from our Surplus Letters forum. There are all kinds of different scams there so take your pick. Start slow. Don't rush into asking for trophies after 3 emails. It won't happen. The experts make it look easy but you need a lot of time, patience (and experience) to pull it off. If you are unsure about anything, ask but sign up for a Mentor anyway (see Stickies). Bait safe and enjoy!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Laniferous Lamb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading the stickies and gathering as much info as possible. I've also got a gmail account that I will be using. I'm just asking those questions because I didn't see them in any of the stickies, but I'll keep checking.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make our Search function your friend Wink

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Laniferous Lamb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, right. Very Happy
Katipo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DLL is a Dynamic Linked Library, A sort of database file which is a reference for other applications to use. It is common in the system folders of your PC and you should never touch/delete them, they are very useful, .. to the PC.

BUT . . .

If you copy one into a spare folder and rename it, it makes a good substitute for what is supposed to be a scanned image of something the lad wants, a WU form eg. So moricons.dll might become form.jpg and shows a load of rubbish if he manages to open it in any way.
Pick one about 200k>500k size and it will keep him busy downloading and twiddling for ages. You can copy any other largish files and rename as well btw.

and yes, a SLAP is verbal abuse.

Have fun
Cheers Cool

You are a very unserious man - Koffi
TheLaughingCavalier
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all!

just thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself in the forum too. I'm new to scambaiting and after having seen some of the brilliant trophies taken from more advanced baiting, something tells me i'm going to be spending a lot of time here!

I've already got a few biters after spending the last half an hour or so signing guestbooks across the web, so I look forward to talking to some experienced folks on here further along the course.

ah, the sweet smell of net justice at work!
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi TheLaughingCavalier, welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new here too, having spent a while reading through every scambait listed on the main site I thought it was time to throw my hat in the ring. Seems so far that there's a good amount of advice out there from the more advanced and experienced baiters if you just ask.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome LL.
The Slap will be an Olympic Exhibition Event for the summer games of 2020. Just kidding. We say we slap, and we do, but you have to be really careful in its use. If a passport looks absolutely real, we slap. If its really fake, we let it go. We never educate the lads.

Once your lad is firmly hooked, you can start slapping gently if you wish. As the lad has more invested, you can firmly slappity, slap, slap and expect the lad to come back. Each baiter is the master of the situation.

I have backed off on my slaps to nothing worse than "Be serious" and "You make no sense." I'd rather have him twig over not going from Accra to Tamale and wondering if I was really waiting for him than breaking off contact because I called his father a pepper pot joint patron.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clarify, a slap can be written or verbal. It's probably just semantics, but most slaps are administered via email.

As Connie points out, be careful with the slaps. The thing that continues to amaze me is that the mugus seem to take great pride in their phony business opportunities. I've spent a month haggling over the percentage split of a non-existent business opportunity with a mugu. If you slap too early and often, they stand a good chance of twigging.

Drop a sticky safe on a mentor. Or something like that. Follow the rules and in no time at all you'll be getting death threats by the bushel!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're going to be out signing guestbooks, do a google search for "mugu guestbook" and you'll find the ones that are used by the lads. The unfortunate part is along with 419 emails, your catcher account will be filled with phishing ebay and paypal emails, and a bunch of other rubbish. You're probably better off to sign up for the lad shuttle (sticky).

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you really need to let out some of your anger, one of my favorite ways to do so is the vicarious slap.

In a lot of scams , the original catcher will refer you to a banker, barrister or security company. Inevitably, the banker, barrister, or security company will turn out to be incompetent. Complain bitterly to your original contact:

Quote:
I think the barrister's been eating lead paint chips. He can't even open up the file I sent him the with the scanned WU form. He's also too damned lazy to answer the security questions. He may be the dumbest barrister I've ever met. We're really going to need to look for a new one
who will do what we tell him to do.

Then sit back and let your lad justify his choice in barristers (who is often himself, BTW). And you can keep doing this with every new step the barrister fails to complete according to your desires.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yrubraj, your avatar, not sure if I would let breadcrumb discover it, might or to mask it. Laughing

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Laniferous Lamb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, thanks for the advice guys. I got quite a few e-mails this morning and I've just sent out some replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crossfire wrote:
@yrubraj, your avatar, not sure if I would let breadcrumb discover it, might or to mask it. Laughing

Always good to wind up a few Aussies. Laughing
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yrubraj wrote:

now u have done it, your catablized, he will be around shortly to eat u,
you do know he lives in mountains of Australia, last year alone he was
scammed out of 4 bodies, came through the forum like a mad hornet, it
took weeks for shiver and the admins to get the forum back up.
I would be very careful.. Rolling Eyes

Phish 1x United States
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

crossfire wrote:
yrubraj wrote:

now u have done it, your catablized, he will be around shortly to eat u,
you do know he lives in mountains of Australia, last year alone he was
scammed out of 4 bodies, came through the forum like a mad hornet, it
took weeks for shiver and the admins to get the forum back up.
I would be very careful.. Rolling Eyes

Wow I have been warned!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ one forum posting hint, don't quote the previous post in full.

Just put a '^'

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for the tip Very Happy
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crossfire wrote:

Umm... I hate to be the one to say this, but our beloved postwhore breadcrumb is Austrian, not Australian Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dam SF, you spoiled it, but then, is their any difference, have you seen
breadcrumb lately, Laughing Laughing

breadcrumb my best friend

Phish 1x United States
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic