SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

6 and no replies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Alexs - pm sent. Should get you started Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
AlexS
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks alot for all your help. I have now got myself my first lad. You should see the smile on my face. I am going to tread carefully at first so i can find my feet.

Thanks alot.
AlexS
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yrubraj

Don't forget that the �ffscript off the bat" baits like Shivers Derek Trotter and YW's safari's are often mass mails to lots of lads. You only see the one that doesn't twig, and not the countless others who didn't fall for it.

You can mass mail lots of lads, string the few responders along for a while to determine which one is the most compliant, and then put your plan in action.
Alternatively, sneak in a lot of other characters, and have them do the weird stuff towards the end of the bait.

Most importantly: dangle the carrot. Make them believe that the payment is only a short while away.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only handle the number of lads you feel comfortable baiting at any one time. In one of my accounts I have dozens of unanswered ones in my inbox & 71 in my spam, I'm dealing w/ 3 right now, trying to work in a fourth, but three seems about what I can do at once. I'll get to others in my own time. Don't feel obligated to write all of them.

Sometimes I include their original email when I reply, or I'll compose a new email w/ the subject "r3sp0nd1ng 2 ur 3m41L" and mention some specifics from their email (ie condolences on your father's death, sorry to hear you were displaced in the war, etc.), tell them i'm interested in helping them, and need a bit more info before we proceed, and ask them to explain how the transaction will work. Once I'm sure they think I'm totally hooked I nicely throw them the curve ball, if they protest I just point out why my request is perfectly logical & if they are who they say they are they should already have the documents I asked for. That usually gets them to comply b/c refusing the request would raise doubts.

Welcome to the board! Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never bothered to seed my addy in guestbooks, although I have signed up for the Lad Shuttle and I'm still waiting for my first hits from that.

Most of what I did, starting out, I just went to the surplus forum, picked a handful of targets, and e-mailed them:

Quote:
I'm interested in your proposal. Please tell me more. And, you should know, I'm located in (fake city). Does that meet your needs?

I got plenty of responses that way.

I also sometimes get contributions from other baiters. Many folks here are willing to share a lad, even encourage tag-team baiting. I have one or two I think will be almost guaranteed responders if you really want one.

Oh, yeah, sign up for a mentor.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DuraLex wrote:
@yrubraj

Don't forget that the �ffscript off the bat" baits like Shivers Derek Trotter and YW's safari's are often mass mails to lots of lads. You only see the one that doesn't twig, and not the countless others who didn't fall for it.

Yeah I got the feeling that might have been the case. Sounds like I have a pretty good idea of what to do now, thanks for all the help. Three or four scammers hooked at once also probably sounds like a pretty good number to me, enough to keep me entertained if they don't all respond each day, but not too many for my head to start going insane with too many stories. Consistent personalities on my behalf would probably make my life easier too, if I mix up any of the scammers I will probably be saying similar things so it shouldn't matter too much.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't start acting as if you are trying to outwit the KGB yrubraj - I'm pretty careless with my Lads. If I'm not in the mood I ignore them. If my story isn't consistent, I lie like hell and slap them for doubting me. I like making mistakes so I can push more lies down their throats.

3 or 4 is a good number, then if any get too demanding or boring you can slap them hard and not worry about losing them. They do what YOU want. It's your money they're after.

To be honest if you said you were a three headed possum, as long as they think they'll get money from you, they'll go along with it. That's one thing to beware of. Do they believe you ? - or are they just hanging on to you as long as there is a chance of money. Even when they don't believe you, you can get them involved in some really bizarre conversations and imaginary situations.

Have fun.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic