SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Praise his mighty lord!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be an obvious question, but I wanted to know the truth anyway.
Do these nigerians really care so much in faith or is it an act? Because it seems to me they are very religious, and even herded into it by their strong beliefs. But, how does that make them feel about their conning? They don't see themselves as hypocrits or sinners? Maybe that has to do with the way their culture honors frauding?
I guess it doesn't make much difference to the fact they can be played with so easily by email "reverands" and such. Still its interesting to know what the he11 these guys are thinking
Saturn Soda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know much about modern theological trends outside the USA, but I think it's an act. They probably figure that by putting up a "good Christian" facade, they become more trustworthy in the eyes of Westerners, whom they bet on being either Christian or at least sympathetic towards Christians. It's cynical and utterly shameless, but it probably works, at least to a degree.

Even by USA standards, it would take a pretty hardcore fire-and-brimstone holy roller to pour as much religiosity onto a business transaction as these scammers often seem to.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As with everything Laddish, there's a spectrum.

Some adopt a Christian personality because they think it makes them more believable. If necessary, they would become Zoroastrians or Cao Dai in an instant.

Others do believe in a god, but not as a moral force as in traditional Christianity, but more as a benevolent being who hands out sweeties to all and sundry, whatever their moral outlook. More like Santa Claus than a religious figure.

So they have no trouble in genuinely believing amongst themselves that god will help them successfully scam innocent victims.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Saturn Soda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Additionally, even if their professed religion would ordinarily condemn their behavior, it wouldn't matter.

Ever since people began to devise legal and ethical codes of conduct for each other, they have also been finding ways around, under or through those codes to rationalize or even justify nasty behavior.

Good people will do good things and evil people will do evil things, regardless of religion; religion just affects the way that person frames their actions in their own mind. (Of course, real-world morality is more complicated than simple good and evil, but you get the idea.)
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Christianity, and religion in general for that matter, has a long history of performing acts that are directly against things that they represent. (think: Spanish inquisition, or the Crusades) The lads are no different. They believe in Christianity and black magic even tho these two things are diametric opposites.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten a number of lads mad as hell by using blasphemy, often whether they start off with the "in Jesus name" stuff or not. Many of them seem to have a set of morals (albeit different from ours) that they're pretty serious about.

Like the above posts, there is definitely much we don't know for sure about these people. It's also a known fact that for centuries people have rationalized their actions, even justified them, with their "faith".

I think some of them are downright for real with it, since I've had a couple of lads actually refuse to accept any payments from a member of the church of satan! One of them even insisted I stop e-mailing him and said I could come back if I ever found Jesus, and said he prayed for my salvation! Go figure...
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Put the high and mighty to the test. Take a few roller scammers and ask them if they will accept ill gotten goods. A Sony Vaio sent from a computer store to you by mistake. A case of cell phones taken from the business that you clean at night. What about some money stolen from your church. We pretty much know what the answer is, but it would be nice to put them through the test.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When it comes to a scam, the mugus put religion aside as long as they think they are getting money.

If they they think they are getting good money they will pretent to convert to any religion Laughing Laughing money talks.

I have encountered a few lads who are religious and wont participate in any type of ceremony, but they can be counted in one hand.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like B.A. Ware said being religious has never stopped people from committing crimes, even in the name of said religion. So lads might or might not be deeply religious, but I doubt this would affect their day job.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course they are religious. Why do you think you never hear from them on a Sunday? Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though I am not religious at all and usually have a strong dislike towards religion (which should not be discussed here), I have to say that I don�t think that religion has anything to do with their action. They don�t use it to justify what they do, nor do they let it get into their way.
But they will use religion for their needs when they feel like it. Let me quote a lad (it�s from the lad that came with the burned victim format). Even though I am anything but religious even I got pissed off big time by this abuse of religion:

lad wrote:
I know that you are trying to be careful, but i don't believe that someone created by God Almighty can dream to scam you with such a story. Because,if any human being dose that, it is a very big wickedness and God is watching everyone of us. We can not hide anything from God.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Chipmunk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends - some freak out when I ask them to renounce christ. Others just belly up to the bar and do it. But my gut feeling is that they are very religious. Maybe my next church should be Church of Lads. . . for orphen lads in camps with metal boxes of cash. Yeah, I'm doing it.

BTW, Chipmunk is now a NINJA Chipmunk.

Behold!

"If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive."

"i will be ready to joj your church with one condition that i will never told to put any lattoo on body as most of churches uses that as a symbol or whatever."
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that some lads use their percieved greed of the victim as an excuse. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins in Christian tradition. To punish this sin (ironically by satisfying your own greed and commit loads of other sins) could be considered 'pious' by some lads.
Another often misused quote is that 'A poor man is allowed to take bread', basically using the lads percieved poverty as an excuse to steal from the rich.

At the end, of course it is all bullshit. BA ware�s one is good as well.

(Note: I'm not religious)

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad go completely apes*** on me when my character told him she was an Atheist Shocked Laughing
I got a wonderful rant from the lad about evolution.
Short bait though....

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most people who profess belief in a religion, don't really believe in it, and are mostly saying it because they seek to conform.

I see no reason why Nigerians should be different.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Osmin Below
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads intentionally "misunderstand"
Matthew 4.19 wrote:
He said to them, "Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men."

as an instruction to betray people and in revenge God created the baiters
Proverbs 4.19 wrote:
The way of the wicked is like darkness; they know not on what they stumble.

to punish the lads.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic