SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Saddam Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kevin1148
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone seen this one? Dont know how this scumbag got my personal e-mail address, but oh well. I'm gonna have fun with this one just for the nature of the beast.

Reply-To : [email protected]
Sent : Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:37 AM
Subject : I AM WAITING....

U.S ARMY PERSONNEL
1st Armored Division(IRAQ)

Dear Friend,

My name is Sean Dennis Franz, I am an American soldier, serving in the
military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, As you know we are being
attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.We managed to move funds
belonging to Saddam Hussien's family. The total amount is US$25 Million
dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills. We want to move this money to
you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking.

We will take 80%, my partner and I. You take the other 20%. no strings
attached, just help us pick the box out of security company in london
and keep it for us right now Iraq is a warzone. We plan on using
diplomatic courier as soon as you claim the fund out of the security company
in london

If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to
find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I
trust you? When you receive this letter,kindly send me an e-mail signifying
your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers
for quick communication also your contact details like full name,address
and your identification for security purpose.

This business is risk free.

Respectfully, Sgt. Sean Dennis Franz.
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dennis Franz? isnt he that actor from NYPD Blue?

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have you got the header for this mail?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to have a go at this too.
Kevin1148
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
have you got the header for this mail?

For some reason, I couldnt acess the header from my personal e-mail. but I have responded with a new name and new e-mail and the idiot replied back and sent me some tasty pictures of the money (cant get the header right now, at work and not supposed to be on the net)........let me mess with him and I will post all when I get in tonight.
Kevin1148
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sneaked back on the net quickly - here you go folks!!!

Received: from web28102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([217.146.182.122]) by
mx-6.vancouver.ipapp.com ; Thu, 11 Jan 2007 03:36:09 -0800
Received: (qmail 48113 invoked by uid 60001); 11 Jan 2007 11:36:01 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.it;

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [216.139.164.30] by web28102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 11 Jan
2007 12:36:01 CET
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:36:01 +0100 (CET)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello...
To: harryrimm <h**********.com>
In-Reply-To: <
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1060730907-1168515361=:44392"
X-Rcpt-To: <h*************.com>
X-Country: PL
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-UIDL: 45A6C222.0.4BE5

Last edited by Kevin1148 on Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I`ve been playing around with the visual tracker that comes with the McAfee software i bought today,
and came up with Panamsat corporation, obviously a satellite service, but it was also sent from London to Dublin, any techys able to elaborate?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Prince Jans
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to get a kick at this rogue marine with one of my characters (who is a supposed USAF ace pilot)

For the Fatherland!
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

do i sense some laser guided baiting?

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
right now Iraq is a warzone
You don't say!

Funny how all these GI scammers in Iraq are always Sgts. Perhaps they get to that rank and then they turn bad due to lack of promotion prospects and recreational facilities?

The Saddam thing is flavour of the month at the mo. What ever you do, don't keep him hanging around. Twisted Evil

BTW You need to edit your 3rd post to prevent thread blow out.

Tommo

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this may be a good one for me to start on. My Army experience should make it easy to earn his trust.

BTW: Prince Jans, the 1st AD is an Army unit, not Marines. Big difference, to those serving (Try accusing an Army soldier of being a Marine sometime...Very Happy), not so much for civilians, and of course even less to the lads.

My first bait... wish me luck!
Prince Jans
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: Full requote of previous post removed. See it here ^ ^ ^

Good luck, kid!

Thanks for the info (I will call him "Marine" and to add insult to injury, I confound his rank with a PV1 as supposedly "I'm not familiar with Army ranking system as it is different to the Air Force")

For the Fatherland!
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i would say that scammers military knowledge is extremely limited, you could ask him what division he was in with the great Australian war(any GTA fans out there?) and he`d respond, you would be better off (in my opinion) feeding him redundant army slang, try here for a glossary

http://www.vietvet.org/glossary.htm

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Kevin1148
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok sent him 2 REALLY taking the p* e-mails and have gotten 2 e-mails back. Each time, the spelling is getting more and more lax. This guy is REALLY dumb and has told me o trust him because "being a soldier, I have to learn to trust people I dont know, like the natives when I need food and water"

Any one else getting anything from him?
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
came up with Panamsat corporation, obviously a satellite service, but it was also sent from London to Dublin
Looks like it was downlinked from the satellite to a station in UK, then forwarded from there.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i`ve figured out the reason it came up with Dublin, cos the tracker "pings" the IP tracking its path back to my PC, it claims to hide my PC while it does this, how reliable is that does anyone know?

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Prince Jans wrote:
Time to get a kick at this rogue marine with one of my characters (who is a supposed USAF ace pilot)

I received an identical message from another "soldier". I told him that I would just love to help out a fellow Airman and ended the message with Semper Fi. (As any loyal Marine would.)

Quote:
Received: from [67.151.234.198] by web57915.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:39:05 PST
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:39:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: urgent
To: Pastor Major Baiter <pastor*********@deacons.com>

Dear Semper Fi Soldier ,

Thanks for your email and yours acceptance to assist me with this transaction was noted?
How i shall be needing your full particulars including your private telephone and fax, company name and address as the informations will be needed for the approval of the release of the funds to you . I shall provide you with more directives and contact of the Agency where the funds is presently in London so as to open up communication with them as the authorised person for the cliam of the funds in my favour.

one thing i expect from you during this transaction is honesty,Trust and transparency as you may know that without this KEYS principles its always hard for two poeple to work in accordance and achieve an objectives.

Regard
Johnson Ess

If any one else wants to bait this "soldier" have at it.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
i`ve figured out the reason it came up with Dublin, cos the tracker "pings" the IP tracking its path back to my PC, it claims to hide my PC while it does this, how reliable is that does anyone know?

No idea, if it's McAfee then they might use their servers, but you should be able to tell from the first few hops. If the traffic is coming from your PC then I don't see how they can hide it.

I always do traceroutes using www.dnsstuff.com, unless I am sure that no criminals will be tracing the ping.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied as Staff Sgt Pepper (sans the Lonely Hearts Club for now...) and he got back within a few hours with a picture of a trunk box. The pic is here. The message itself was an obvious template, so I won't bother posting it here.

I am being a surly man of few words. The entirety of my first reply was: "yo, I am in. what do you need?"

I think I will try to keep my responses at under 20 words per message.

(edited to change my baiter name slightly... enough to avoid a google exposure I hope.)
Kevin1148
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post removed. We can see it ^ ^ ^.

Exactly the same picture I got. Trying to pass off a floral decorative box as a "security box". This guy is getting seriously pissed off with me, because I am asking him for another picture, I'll post all once this is over with!!

Have fun!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I quite like the soldier modality and have reversed it and found it quite useful. It's just amasing the possibilities a shell shocked returned seviceman (or woman) can produce Smile
It's always handy to be in a very tightly run hospital. No phones except in the garden etc etc Cool

Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets how this little shite responds to a direct inquest from General Alexis Alexander... Twisted Evil

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be reading your baits!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Kevin1148
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could someone who has had a bit more experience with this please PM me, I need help on a couple of things to waste this guys time even more. The lad by the way, has sent me a classic passport mock up of that actor from NYPD blue (at least i think it is him). Someone PM me and I can tell you what I need. I just dont want the lad to see this and have this screwed up.

Thanks!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic