SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad Tripod website

View next topic
View previous topic

Chipmunk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I assume this horrible mess is a Lad Website. God help Ghana if its real.

I like the "thumbs up" picture. It feels risky free. Oh, its about a box of gold dust "which contains the money."

"PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE OF THE SECURITY FIRM, THAT ARE IN CUSTODIAN OF THE BOX, WHICH CONTAINS THE MONEY:

I wonder what would happen if I emailed them direct with some ASEM's about a consignment. . .

"If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive."

"i will be ready to joj your church with one condition that i will never told to put any lattoo on body as most of churches uses that as a symbol or whatever."
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hunn... I've a feeling that the ugly-a$e eagle is going down Wink

Nice find... Do you still need the site? Else, I'll prepare an abuse to tripod...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one site I don't have to do any checks on to know it's a dud. Even I could do better than that.

Big Ben looks like a watercolour painting that's been out in the rain, and the flying eagle is a sign that Lads like.

Stiil it says they are recommended by Shell Oil Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Chipmunk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the scam email yesterday. I can bait them with or without their website. In fact, I can make a big deal about it disappearing.

Please ... make it go away. Crappy websites make Chipmunk cry.

"If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive."

"i will be ready to joj your church with one condition that i will never told to put any lattoo on body as most of churches uses that as a symbol or whatever."
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel the need to hire some security for a forthcoming event I have in the offing...

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oopsie! If I were you, I wouldn't use this one. 'cause I think it won't be around much longer Razz

Abuse is done. And now we wait... Normally, tripod is fairly quick, maybe 2 days or so.
remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Down already! That was sure quick

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOUR WEBSITE IS GONE I TRIED TO LOG ON AND ITS GONE HOW CAN I BE SURE YOU ARE NOT CRIMINALS I WAS GOING TO PAY THE FEE FOR THE BOX BUT NOT NOW I AM SUSPICIOUS WHAT ABOUT THE GOLD DUST WHERE IS THE WEBSITE ARE YOU THIEVES I THINK YOU ARE THIEVES NOW YOU REALLY MADE ME ANGRY I DEMAND WRITTEN APPOLOGY FAX IT TO ME AND CALL ME YOUR HOLINESS FOR NOW ON AM I MAD!!!!!!

Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey! Can ya say "Hot dang that was fast!" Question

Kudos & thanks to tripod, who almost worked faster than I can type...

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic