SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new mass mail modality?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing with mass mails, mostly insults, for a while, and has gotten a bit boring. And likely it doesn't disrupt the lads so much, since they also have their catcher accounts and "work" accounts. So I've been thinking about making a database of baited lads' accounts, where anyone could submit an address with a password from the 419eater forum, and anyone who PMs or emails a designated account ran by one or more people would be able to get it upon request, unless their identity as baiters is questionable.

Any takes on that?

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"and at such the security of the transaction is at risky!" -- ongoing affair

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry. I'm having a duah moment. I don't understand what you mean or what this does. Can you please explain in retarted kindergartener terms so I can figure out what this is about?
Embarassed
In the mean time I just sent out "how to get a fake ID"
mass bait emails to all the lads I have at my addy. I'll post the results in about a week.
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mass mail modality is when you send insults in Igbo or ladspeak to hundreds of lads at a time, and then enjoy the lovely replies you get back. Like here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80810

However, most of these email accounts are their "catcher" accounts, the ones for the initial screening of the victims. So, as you probably know, if you reply to Mariam Abacha, she'll reply back with a script. However, on your next reply, she'll either reply from another account, or tell you to contact the barrister/security company/bank. These other/barrister/bank/company addys are the ones that you won't get from any online repositories, as these are the accounts that the lads kinda care about because that's from where they actually scam their victims.

So what I'm thinking, is creating a list of their "work" accounts, the ones that you can't get from the repository or any other source of scam emails because the lads only give them out to the potential victims and baiters. One of the benefits is that you get lads most of whom will surely reply. Which will take some of their cafe time, for the very least. There are a few other benefits to the mass mail/mass insult modality, but I think you get the idea.

"Go to school you stupid and foolish Anambra man who does not know his left hand and right hand. You are an armed rubber and a killer, too. You are a wanted person in Onitsha. Why did you ran away from Onitsha. Mind you, the Bakkassi people are looking for you. I know you very well, but You can only run but you cannot hide." -- Elvis Owema Kukuh

"Mr President (of Nigeria) said yesterday that He is not happy with you because he said
that you are encouraging crime in Nigeria by send money to the criminal." - Dr. Usman Bello, Nigerian Antifraud Commission, after Prof. Soludo chopped his dolla

United Kingdom
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do mass emails all the time, but I don't quite understand your idea. Explain further please.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Doc
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idea is to mail to their "work" accounts rather than catcher accounts.

United Kingdom
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the idea fine.
Only a small problem is that emailing the accounts they use for working the victims would proberly twig them straight away.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic