SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

She hates my "Fish Cult"!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

MarkMark64
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Moral Work from Flora"

Friend in the Lord,

Please use this money for the churches and less privileged.

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. My name is Mrs.Flora Sarafi. I'm a 65 years old woman and from Cote D' Ivoire. I was a merchant and owned two companies in Dubai. I was also married with two children.

My husband and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all I live for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Sudan, South Africa, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries. Only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia through fire.

I was moving with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this contribution on assisting people over there, I kept $US10,500,000.00 Million in a long-term deposit account in a London Bank. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagi cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in Australia and other charity organization. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and distributes it accordingly. Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 40% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money. If you are willing to help, please reply as soon as possible. May the good lord bless you and your family.

Regards,
Mrs.Flora Sarafi

[lost my first response, just a simple, sure, but I only do business with church members]

Dear in CHRIST,

I have recieved your mail with many thanks and May God continue to give more revelations concerning this transaction.I also thank you so much to prayed for me,I believe that God will heal me through your prayers in Jesus name Amen.Bible made us to know that it is good to say the truth and the truth shall set us free.You should bear in mind that it is the WILL of God for me to chosen you, you should not neglect the vision of God in your life. I know really that God will continue to open your eyes to confirm the realite of this transaction.I know really that you may doubt this transaction.

I have made up my mind to give this DONATION to you for work of God such as buliding Orphanage homes, Hospitals for poor people,international schools for disable people,Pastoral schools, building Estates for servants of God, providing social posibility to spread the word of God all over the world etc. Every thing has been programmed by God's plan.

I strongly believe that you will never betray me immediately the fund is finally transfer into your nominated account.May God be my witness that I am not telling you lies concerning this transaction.I always pray for God to give me the right person who will handle this fund according to my instructions.God finally chosen you as the right person.I hope that you will follow my instructions to utilise this fund for the sake of God. I also greeted you in the name of our lord Jesus who shed his precious blood on the cross and died because of our sins.May God be the glory for giving you more encouragement to do his good work with this donation fund.

Please don't be angry with my questions and I need simple explanation on how do you intend to invest this fund for work of God.Because I don't want in situation whereby this fund will be utilise for earthly things. My daily prayer is for you to take proper control of every thing that you are going to do with this donation fund.Please, you people should use this fund according to my instructions.

Bible made us to know that we should serve God in spirit and truth.John 3:16 For God loved the world so much and sent his only son Jesus that any one who believe in him shall not die but have enternal life.I believe in word of God and the word of God always give us strenght to fight against our enemies. My hobbies are worshipping God, preaching the word of God, singing the songs of praise, I mean christain music,reading Bible and tracks.Can you tell me also your hobbies?

Bear in mind that it is great sin to use the name of God to steal innocent people and anyone who attempt to do such a thing,will be put into hell Fire.So it is over my death body to tell you lies since I know that the lord is my salvation.I will never use the name of God to decieve innocent person like you.

I will advise you to go into prayers and our God will reveal to you the truth of this transaction.If you like, you can do three days fasting and praying for proper confirmation from God.The Word of God proclaimed that my people perish where, there is no vision.Bible made us to understand that it is not good for man to gain every thing in this world and at the end,he loose his soul.The vision of God in your life shall come to pass.Nothing is impossible for the lord.Prayers is the key of sucess.Jesus Christ is the only way to recieve salvation and enternal life.Jesus Christ the son of living God says, whoever believe in him shall never be disappointed but have enternal life.

Meanwhile I will like you to forward your full contacts, phone numbers and bank account to my late husband bank director as new beneficiary of the said fund.After you sent these required necessary informations.I will inform the bank to contact you for urgent transfer into your account.Listen alternatively, if you want the bank to issue you a bank cheque, it is your responsibility to inform them.I shall give you the contacts of the bank immediately you forward the necessary bank informations to transfer the fund.I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless us

Yours sincerely

Mrs FLORA SARAFI.

-----------------------------------------

My dearest Flora, beloved in Christ,

I would be very honored to recieve your funds to continue our holy work in HIS name, but as I mentioned before, we can only work with fellow church members. If you, or your banker friend, choose to become members of our church, the Church of the Muddy Fish, then we can quickly complete this work. The induction process is simple, and it will insure that we are both forming a partnership with clean ane pure hearts and souls.

If you are agreeable to this, I will send to you the requirement for the induction ceremony. IF you cannot do this, I wish you GOD's blessings in finding yourself a suitable partner as we will not be able to work together. My whole congregation is excited to have you as a member, I hope you choose to join us.

Blessings in HIS name.

Rev. Chuckey.

----------------------------------------------

Dear Pastor Chuckey,

I thank you so much for your positive effort to assist me in this transaction.
I have agreed to be a member of your chuch , if you agreed to finance this transaction.
Because I don't have money to take care of any expenses that may incur in this transaction.
If you are willing to help me financially, kindly forward your full details enable me to submit it to the bank for onwards transfer into your church account ok.I look forward to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless us

Yours sister in christ

Mrs Flora Sarafi.

------------------------------------------------

Dearest Sister,
I announced to my flock this morning that we will have a new member in Christ in Africa! We are so excited! The process is very simple. You must first find Hallowed ground of your choice. It can be a church of any denomination. You will need to bring a friend to photograph you.

First you must find a comforatble spot in the church and sit in quite prayer and contemplation for at least an hour. You must pary for God to bring an end to world hunger and suffering, just as Jesus cast a fish upon the water and fed the masses with what God returned (he got a bit muddy in the process, hence the name of our church).

After you have prayed and contemplated, you must go outside. Waiting there must be a small tub of river mud and two sizeable fish. You must strip off (most) of your clothing and cover yourself in the mud. While standing in the tub, you will hold both fish by the tails and stand in the form of a crucifix reciting the Lords Prayer 3 times in a row. You will then jump into the lake or river from which you got your mud and clean yourself. You will also throw the fish into the body of water as an offering to HIM.

What is required are several photographs:

1: you praying in the church of your choice
2: You covering yourself in mud from your tub
3: You standing in the form of a crucifix with the fish in your hands (two photos, front and back)
4: you jumping into the water to cleans yourself.
5: you, fully cleansed, tossing your fish into the water.
6: You holding a large readable sign that reads "I am a proud Muddy Fish".

This last photo is not really a requirement, but we would like to have it to
put into our church newspaper for our members to be able to meet you.

We woudl like to have these by Friday so I can announce your membership
at church on Sunday. At that point you will be eligable for financial assistance
to help you transfer the funds to our accounts. We have a budget og $5600. Do you suppose
that will be enough?

Yours in Christ
Rev. Chuckey.

--------------------------------------

[seems I stepped on a raw nerve here!]

I DISAGREED TO BE A MEMBER OF YOUR EVIL CHURCH.I WORSHIP THE LIVING GOD NOT GOD MUD FISH.YOU ARE EVIL MAN AND YOU CANNOT GET ME WITH YOUR FUCK $5,600 DOLLARS TO BE YOUR MEMBER.I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOU THAT GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH YOU IF YOU DID NOT STOP THIS EIVL ACT OK.I WILL SEND THE HOLY SPIRIT TO ARREST YOU IN YOUR HOUSE AND TEACH YOU THE WORD OF GOD OK. REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR OK AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU.

-------------------------------------------

My Dearest Flora,

Firstly, we are a church of God and Jesus is his son and our saviour.

please refer to John 6:1-14 for the origen of our churches name.

Jesus crossed over the Sea of Galilee. And a huge crowd kept following Him wherever he went, because they saw His miracles as He healed the sick. Then Jesus went up into the hills and sat down with his disciples around Him. (It was nearly time for the annual Passover celebration.) Jesus soon saw a great crowd of people climbing the hill, looking for Him. Turning to Philip, He asked, "Philip, where can we buy bread to feed all these people?" He was testing Philip, for He already knew what He was going to do.

Philip replied, "It would take a small fortune to feed them!"

Then Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, spoke up. "There is a young boy here with five barley loaves and two fish. But what good is that with this huge crowd?"

"Tell everyone to sit down," Jesus ordered. So all of them-the men alone numbered five thousand-sat down on the grassy slopes. Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks to God, and passed them out to the people. Afterward He did the same with the fish. And they all ate until they were full. "Now gather the leftovers," Jesus told his disciples, "so that nothing is wasted." There were only five barley loaves to start with, but twelve baskets were filled with the pieces of bread the people did not eat! - John 6:1-14
Thirdly, I have never been spoken to in such a way in my life. You will apoligize or Hellfire and Damnation shall surely fall upon thee.

Now read my e-mails again. I will search my heart for the strenght to forgive you.

Rev. Chuckey

---------------------------------------------

DEAR CHUCK

YOUR CHURCH IS NOT A LIVING MINISTRY BUT YOU HAVE TO BE VERY HONEST TO YOURSELF OK.YOU ASK ME TO PRATICE EVIL DOCTRINE WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE.
I AM A GOOD CHRISTAIN FOR PAST 40 YEARS AGOS YOU CANNOT TELL ANYTHING ABOUT CHURCH OK.THE QUATIONS YOU GAVE IS NONSENSE OK. I USED TO READ BIBLE EVERYDAY OK.THINK VERY WELL OK

-----------------------------------------------

My Dearest Flora,
I am still not clear on how you think we are non-christian or how I gave you that impression. We are non-demoninational, but we have Methodists, Baptists, Presbeterians, and a few reformed Catholics in our congregation. We are the farthest thing from Evil that I can imagine. We are in constant struggle with the forces of Satin in the world. We find Liars, cheats, scammers, homosexuals, pedophiles, and thesbians all over and we see them as the influence of Saten. We are comitted to bringing the light of Jesus to all those who may be tempted into evil doing by the devil. I went to Seminary and have my PhD in Religous Studies. I grew up in the slums of Palm Springs California. Believe me, you don't want to go there at night. We worship Jesus Christ, but we take joy in his ability to provide to the poor and use the Miracle of feeding the 5000 to give us cause. We use the symbol of two muddy fish to remind us of this miracle.

I don't know how I can make you understand furhter. My Congregation continues to be excited about you joining our congregation. We have been praying for your health and for abundance in your community.

Please see some of the photos I have attached at the end of this section. If you choose not to join us, what shal I tell my flock?

Rev. Chuckey.

John 6:1-14 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

John 6

Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand
1Some time after this, Jesus crossed to the far shore of the Sea of Galilee (that is, the Sea of Tiberias), 2and a great crowd of people followed him because they saw the miraculous signs he had performed on the sick. 3Then Jesus went up on a mountainside and sat down with his disciples. 4The Jewish Passover Feast was near.

5When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, "Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?" 6He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do.

7Philip answered him, "Eight months' wages [a]would not buy enough bread for each one to have a bite!"

8Another of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, spoke up, 9"Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?"

10 Jesus said, "Have the people sit down." There was plenty of grass in that place, and the men sat down, about five thousand of them. 11 Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish.

12 When they had all had enough to eat, he said to his disciples, "Gather the pieces that are left over. Let nothing be wasted." 13 So they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with the pieces of the five barley loaves left over by those who had eaten.

14 After the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus did, they began to say, "Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world."

Photos:

Our Church:

[small town church]

Some of our members from last Sunday

[some random church luncheon]

This is me, Rev. Chuckey

[a distinguished looking african american pastor]

-----------------------------------------------

I HAVE RECIEVED YOUR MAILS WITH MANY THANKS BUT I WANT YOU TO UNDERTSTAND THAT I DON'T BELIEVE IN EVIL IMORALITY OR PRATICE.I HAVE SEEN THE PHOTOS YOU SENT TO ME BUT I AM NOT SURE OF YOU?STOP DECIEVING ME BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST YOUR CHURCH DOCTRINE,THAT IS MAMA WATER SPIRIT DOCTRINE.YOU ALWAYS BELIEVE IN MUDY FISH MIRACLE,WHICH IS VERY BAD.

LISTEN I AM WOMAN OF GOD,I AM 68 YEARS OLD AND I SERVED GOD SINCE 40 YEARS AGO.THERE IS NOTHING,YOU CAN USED TO DECIEVE ME.LET TELL ME YOU THE TRUTH JESUS PERFORMED ALOT OF MIRACLES IN THE BIBLE.WHY YOU INSISTED TO USED FEEDING OF FIVE THOUSAND PEOPLE AS THE BEST MIRACLE IN THE BIBLE.WHICH IS VERY WRONG.

ALL I KNEW JESUS DONE PERFORMED ALOT OF SIGNS AND WONDERS IN THE BIBLE AND SOLVED PEOPLE PROBLEM WITHOUT GIVING ANY FUCK CONDITION.IF YOUR CONGREGATION WANTED TO HELP ME IN THIS TRANSACTION,THERE IS NO NEED TO ASK ME TO HOLD TWO FISH AT HAND AND SNAP PHOTOS AND OTHER IMPOSSIBLE REQUEST.TELL YOUR CONGREGATION THAT I AM VERY OLD WOMAN AND SICK. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST GOD WILL.

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME,KINDLY SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBERS,BANK DETAILS AND CHURCH ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY.BUT I WANT YOU TO BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL COST YOU SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY.FINALLY I AM NOT BEGGING YOU AND YOUR CONGREGATION TO HELP ME OK.EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOUR WILLINGNESS AND INTEREST TO DO THE WORK OF GOD AS I INSTRUCTED HEREIN.I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS US

YOURS SISTER IN CHRIST

MRS FLORA SARAFI

-------------------------

['nuf of this krap, I'm bored]

May GOD be with you.

Goodbye.

--------------------------------

Wierd, Huh? Must be some fish cult there that has a bad rap????
Twisted Evil
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've been confused with the "mamiwota" (water spirit) worshippers. That's what she meant by "mama water".

I googled for more insight, and this came up: http://www.scienceinafrica.co.za/2005/january/manatee.htm

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
MarkMark64
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 4/27/07, floral sarafi <********@yahoo.fr> wrote:

DEAR CHUCK,

I THANK GOD SO MUCH THAT YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU FEEL THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MORE THAN ME.WHICH IS NOT TRUE.YOU CAN GO TO HELL, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME.I CANNOT BEG YOU OK.YOUR CHURCH IS EVIL CHURCH,I TOLD YOU THE REAL TRUTH AND YOU DON'T WANT TO REPLY ME.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO HAVE MERCY ON YOU SAY AMEN

MRS FLORA

---------------------------------------

I see, you think we are part of some water spirit cult. Maybe there is such a thing where you are from, but we have no such cult here. Muddy Fish is only a name, and we do not count this miracle as most important. Everybody knows that the most important miracle is His rising after sacrificing himself for out sins on the cross. We just chose the name Muddy Fish becasue we wanted to focus our ministry on feeding the poor and ending world hunger. That's it. No cult, no mama water spirit, no voodoo, no worshiping water, fish, or any other spirits other than the Holy Spirit, no nothing. May I ask, did you have a bad experience with people who were part of this (voodoo I am guessing) cult? From what I could find on the internet, I think it is Voodoo, please correct me if I am wrong. I would also kindly ask that you refrain from using such vulgar language. Not that I take it personally, It is just unbecomming of a Christian Woman.

If you choose to write back to me, I may not be able to write back for a week or so. We are going to a inter-faith conference and retreat with other church leaders (baptist, presbyterian, methodist, and unitarian, they don't think we are evil) in the area and there are no phones so we can spend our time talking and praying.

I wish you health and healing.

Rev. Chuckey

{I went on a brief vacation with the family}
------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR REV CHUCK

I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THE MUDY FISH.YOU SAID THAT IT IS JUST A NAME,PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME THE NAME.THERE IS NOTHING LIKE CULT POWER HERE IN IVORY COAST.BIBLE MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE SHALL KNOW THEM THROUGH THEIR FRUITS.THE WAGES OF SINNER IS DEATH.

YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT YOUR CONGREGATION WANTED TO FEED THE WORLD,THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU PEOPLE ASKED ME TO PRACTICE EVIL IMMORALITY.THAT IS NONSENSES AND UNFAIR BEFORE GOD.I ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU IN MY DAILY PRAYERS FOR GOD TO OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS TO FOLLOW HIS FOOT STEP.

YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF,IF JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF OUR LIVING GOD REQUESTED HIS DISCIPLE TO HOLD FISH AT HAND AND SNAPP PICTURES OR IF JESUS CHRIST REQUESTED ANY NONSENSE DOCTRINE.WHY ARE YOU DECIEVING PEOPLE THAT YOUR CHURCH IS A LIVING CHURCH.MAYBE YOUR CHURCH IS CONSULT EVIL SPIRIT TO WORK WITH YOU,JUST AS NATIVE DOCTOR.FOR EXAMPLE,WHEN YOU WANTED TO GET SOMETHING FROM MAMA WATER,YOU MUST PROVIDE A SACRIFE BEFORE YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU NEED.

PLEASE YOU SHOULD READ YOUR FIRST REPLY TO ME AND CORRECT YOURSELF BEFORE CAN PROCEED FURTHER.ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU READ THE MAIL BEFORE YOU SENT IT TO ME OR YOU ASKED SOMEBODY TO REPLY THIS MAIL AS BELOW.

YOU TOLD ME TO FOLLOW YOUR EVIL DOCTRINE BEFORE YOU CAN HELP ME FINANCIALLY.BUT IT IS OVER MY DEATH BODY TO GRANT YOUR REQUEST.YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE CONFERENCE MEETING WITH SO CALLED CHURCH DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME.MAYBE THOSE CHURCHES LEADERS ARE BLIND IN SPIRITUALLY.

IF YOU ARE REALLY MAN OF GOD,YOU SUPPOSE TO CONTACT YOUR CONGREGATION TO FINANCE THIS TRANSACTION WITHOUT ASKING ME TO HOLD FISH AT HAND AND SAID I AM PROUD OF MUDY FISH,THAT IS NONSENSE.I HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE WITHOUT ASKING THEM TO DO THIS EVIL IMMORALITY.

WHY YOU REFUSED TO GIVE ME YOUR FULL INFORMATION SUCH AS PHONE NUMBERS,CHURCH ADDRESS OR HOME ADDRESS AND BANK DETAILS WHERE THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE FUND.CAN I TRUST REV CHUCKERY? REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY YOUR CONFERENCE MEETING IS OVER OK.I COVERED MYSELF WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.REPENT AND COME TO JESUS CHRIST.IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU SAY AMEN.I NEED MORE CONVINCEMENT BEFORE I CAN TRUST YOU AGAIN.GIVE ME MORE EXPLANATION OF THIS MUDY FISH AND YOUR EVIL REQUIREMENT.

THANKS FOR YOUR MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING

YOURS SISTER IN CHRIST

MRS FLORA SARAFI.

-------------------------------------------------

My Dearest Flora,

I have returned from our conference and I have been truely moved by the Holy Spirit. As to your concerns about our initiation ceremony involving mud and two fish, I brought this to the grand councel of our organization of churches. The chairman of the councel is himself the lead minister of the Church of Milk and Honey, a Methodist denomination. His church requires members to douse their naked bodies in pure honey, recite the Lords Prayer, then bathe in a tub of milk before they are baptized in the local river. He even showed me his recent photos of new church members from Nigera performing the ritual so they could recieve funds to build a new church school. The other members (Baptist, Jesuit, Pentacostal, Lutherin, and Episcopal) have their own rituals of a simiar nature and thought nothing unusual about our requirements which you are so strongly rejecting. This is normal and accepted procedure in most churches of God in the USA and Canada. This is especially true as we gain members all over the world. I do not know what you are doing in Afirica, but I encourage you to get with the times. My colleagues recommended that I drop you like a hot deviled egg, but I prayed and God told me that you are meant to be with us. Hence I give you another chance.

Our congregation is even more comitted to bringing faith in Jesus Christ to the peoples of the world and ending world hunger through charity, good works, and conservation of our natural resources.

We would dearly like to be of assistance to you, but I am bound by church policy which was created by our own members and I cannot enter a business deal, especially overseas, unless you become a church member.

If you still use bad words and refuse to follow our simple instructions and become a member, then I am afraid to say that our correspondece is at an end.

If you choose to becoem a member, I look forward to recieveing photographic evidence of the full and complete ceremony.

Blessings of Jesus to you.

Rev. Chuckey.

[at least I'm getting this scum to write off script a lot!]
MarkMark64
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THis idiot won't quit!

floral sarafi to me
show details 9:17 am (9 hours ago)

I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOUR EVIL DOCTRINE,I HAVE BEEN IN AMERICAN AND WORSHIP WITH POWERFUL MEN OF GOD.THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS MUD FISH AND NAKED BODIES.YOU ARE AN EVIL MAN MR CHUCKYS.HOW CAN YOU ASK YOUR MEMBERS TO SNAP PICTURES WITH FISH AND BATH NAKED.I WILL GIVE ONE CONDITION,IF YOU WANT ME TO BECOME YOUR CHURCH MEMBER BY FORCE.YOU CAN A SUM OF 3,500 DOLLARS AS COMPENSATION FEES.THEN I WILL USE TO PROCESS THIS TRANSACTION.AFTER THAT WE CAN TALK ABOUT YOUR CHURCH DOCTRINE.

Chuck Yeagher to floral
show details 7:06 pm (0 minutes ago)

My dearest Ms. Sarafi,

$3500 is well within our budget for assiatance programs. I will gladly forward you the money once you complete the membership ritual. We have done this on several occasions with other good Christians in Africa, including two members from Nigeria, one from Senegal, and three from Ivory Coast. Once you send me the photographs as deacribed im an earlier e-mail, I will quickly send you $3500 to start your process. We like to use Western Union for our cash transactions to our church members. I hope this will serve you.

Most Respectfully in the Love of Christ,

Rev. Chuckey.

P.S. Please refrain from calling our Church "Evil".
MarkMark64
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More Fun with Flora!!!!

On 5/12/07, floral sarafi <****@yahoo.fr> wrote:
SEND 2500 DOLLARS TO BUY FISH MUDY AND FLIGHT TICKET MONEY TO RIVER SIDE WHERE TO BATH MYSELF IN RIVER,INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHIC MONEY THAT IS TO SNAPP PICTURES WITH MUDY FISH ETC.I AGRED TO DO IT IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THIS MONEY $2,500 DOLLARS.
THANKS ANDB GOD BLESS US

Chuck Yeagher <****@gmail.com> a écrit :
This is a blessed time! May God be praised! I am so glad that you will be joining our church. As I mentioned before, you must be a member of our church before we can do business. As soon as we recieve the photographic evidence of the completion of the induction ceremony, I will send you the money. You did not say if Western Union was ok with you. I am sure that a couple of fish and a tub filled with some mud and water are easily available where you live. Please respond as soon as possible.

Yours in Christ,
\Rev. Chuckey.

5/14/07, Floral Sarafi to me

IT IS NOT EASY TO GET FISHS AND OTHER THINGS AROUND.I NEED YOU TO SEND THE MONEY $2,500 DOLLARS THROUGH WESTERN UNION ENABLE ME TO FOLLOW UP YOUR CHURCH INSTRUCTION.I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY FISH WITH MUD ETC.PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME.I NEED MONEY TO TAKE PHOTOS WITH MUD FISH AS YOU REQUESTED.BEAR IN MIND THAT I CANNOT DO ANYTHING IF YOU REFUSED TO SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

Chuck Yeagher to floral
show details 9:04 pm (0 minutes ago)

My dearest Flora,
I fear that if I do business with someone who is not a member of the church, I will be excommunicated. There is one way though.

I might be able to convince the church rectal body (they are a group of retired pastors and are in charge of budgeting cash funds) that you are a pure soul and deserving of a waiver of the basic requirement, but I will still need your ID and at least one photo of you pleading for assiatance.

If you send us your ID and a photo of yourself dressed in white holding a large clear sign that says "Please, I need rectal assistance" with your name also clearly printed, they may agree.

They have only done this on three occasions that I know of, but with my help (becasue I love you in the light of Jesus), I'm sure they will agree. If they aprrove (and this is the ONLY way to get past the rules) then I can immeadiatly send you the money so you can begin the initiation process and we can get your funds transfered to us. Please Flora, in HIS name, this is our last chance. We are looking forward to bringing the word of Christ to a greater audience.

In Christ's love,
Rev. Chuckey.

I thought for sure I'd be tossed in the circular file by now......
419forbreakfast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG classic, I need rectal assistance Razz
MarkMark64
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Rectal Assistance" Yes, I had to laugh to my self, a lot, about that one. Lets see if I do get a trophey. As long as the conversation goes, there is a chance!

Wed, May 16, 2007 at 5:39 AM

To: Chuck Yeagher <chuckey.y at gmail.com>

Reply |Reply to all |Forward |Print |Delete |Show original

LISTEN PASTOR CHUCKYS,I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND MY PRESENT SITUATION VERY WELL.I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE DOLLAR TO BUY WHITE DRESSS AND SNAPP PHOTOS TO SEND TO YOU.TELL THE MEMBERS OF YOUR CHURCH THAT I MRS FLORA DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO INITIATE MYSELF AS A MEMBER.I DON'T EVEN HAVE MONEY TO SCANNED MY ID CARD AND SEND TO YOU.IF YOU CAN CONVINCE THEM TO SEND ME AT LEAST A SUM OF $3,500 DOLLARS THROUGH WESTERN UNION,EVERY THING WILL BE OK.TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME AND SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS SISTER IN CHRIST

MRS FLORA SARAFI

God Provides for those who pray.

Chuck Yeagher
<[email protected]>
Thu, May 17, 2007 at 7:18 PM

To: floral sarafi <#######@yahoo.fr>

Reply |Reply to all |Forward |Print |Delete |Show original

My Blessed Sister,
May I suggest to you that you save your money for one week and not
visit the internet cafe then use the savings to scan your documents
and to borrow someone's camara. I am sure that somebody in your
internet cafe has a digital camera and would take a couple of photos
of you. You can promise them payment after I send you the funds I
have promised you. Surely you have people that trust you enough to
loan you a few dollars especially since you will be recieving our
funds as a blessing from God. I am sure that if you offer the person
next to you, or any other Christian in the cafe, right now 5 dollars
to take a couple of photos of you, he or she will gladly be of service
to you. I have visited the bank today because the Rectal comittee has
given provisional approval. As soon as they see the photos and IDs, I
will have permission to go to the Western Union next door and send you
the cash. In the name of God himself, this is the only way we can get
this done. I have 55 people here praying for you that you will see
the light and be able to accept our generousity. God makes all things
easy in prayer. Just ask and he will provide, even if it is just $5.

Your loving brother in Christ,
Rev. Chuckey

Twisted Evil
itsoktoplay
Master Baiter

Location: Where I'm baiting. You were there. Two worlds colliding...

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad has no funds, dude. That's brutal! Guess he's needs to put a skirt on and get on about it. sorry. business is business. gotta to invest in the scam, even if baited. great modality!

rpcv,benin. patrick.

NSFW:

MORE FOR YOU, YOU THAT WAS BORN FROM A SMELLIN PUSSY, THERE ARE LOOKING FOR
YOUR MOTHER TO USE HER PUSSY LIQUIDE FOR ATOMIC BOMB PLEASE SEND ME HER
NUMBERS, WE WILL MAKE ALOT OF MONEY FROM IT. 50/50 FAIR DEAL (MONKEY)
[email protected]

YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE AN IGBO. [email protected]

You sound so dead, and I like it. dead boy is what you are. [email protected]
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic