SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Okay, even I hate THIS lawyer...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloke here bought a $50 ticket to go and watch the football, and sued the stadium because it rained, he got wet and didn't enjoy the match.

I should mention this was in the deep tropics in the middle of wet season, and the bloke had recently moved here from drier climes.

Luckily, the overwhelming reaction from the local citizenry was "F*ck off back where you came from, then", and the bloke didn't make another sound.

Only in America? Not by a long way..... Sad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes, but was he FROM America? [duck and cover] Smile

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Is it really necessary for us to describe human greed or failings in "us" and "them" terms? Let's play nice. Confused

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Litigation is very much like making love to a beautiful woman, just as costly, but not half as much fun.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Scamtastic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't it an English gent who once famously wrote "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"?

Right good advice, that, even to a Yank! Very Happy

"Dear Sir, I got your mail and I think you have well spooking." - Ms. Hassan
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Objection! Taken out of context.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic