SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A scammer wants me to send an application letter

View next topic
View previous topic

justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im just working on my first scambait so im totally new to this. Anyway after about a week of writing, this scammer sent me an application letter, and he wants me to open up a new email address and send the letter from that new address to [email protected]. The letter is an application for payment, in the guise of someone who apparently died that no one apparently knows about.
However I dont want to send the letter because then "I" would be commiting 419 fraud. I even asked the scammer "you could just do this yourself and ask for my account details to put on it" but he insists that it has to be by my own hand. He hasnt asked for advance fees, so im wondering what the hell he is trying to acheive.
Im thinking about sending the thing just to see what happens, cos it could just be another scam address who is expecting me, or maybe not. Im not that stupid, so what do I do?
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're Australian - tell him to 'fark off' Very Happy in a kind fluffy way

You're the boss - he contacted you - he wants your money

Make HIM open up a new account now he is behaving so strangely

Make HIM write out the letter for you to sign - then you send him back one of our famous unopenable dll files or one of our vista error messages and slap him if he cant open it - which he wont be able to do.

Once his ass is bruised he'll behave better. If he goes - pick up another

They're trash - treat them accordingly

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rule #1.
The Lad does all the work.
You simply say that you are not comfortable with that arrangement. Make up excuses.
Spin tall tales to get him off script and take control.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Say your not doing it, if he dumps you there are plenty more mugus in the sea.
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to send them this in the body of my reply...

<application_form.jpg> or whatever their attachment is called. Of course they can't open it, but you can, so what's their problem?

Alternatively, just send them back the blank form say here it is completed. Of course they say it is blank so re-send it again - blank.

Next tell them you are having problems opening attachments due to a virus, so can they send it in the body of their e-mail rather than as an attachment? Just type in random junk and send it back. Another virus must have corrupted your data.

Next send them a .dll file which of course is useless. There are loads of options.

As already said, they do the work, we don't.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic