SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rat Race for the lads?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Watched the movie Rat Race last night, pretty funny film but an Idea sprung to mind......

Now I don't know if this has been done before so please forgive me if it has, but what if a few hundred ASEM's were sent to some quality lads containing a scan of a simple/easy to copy key (with a ruler shown for scale) & text saying something along the lines of "I left the $50,000 in locker number [insert no] as you requested at [airport of your choice]then [insert more padding to asem]
Then see if a maxi lad migration kicks off Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ you could tell them that the key is in an envelope at a certain location
buried under a rock (Kevin's house?) (see TWAT thread for Kevin's 'biography')

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BonneSource
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell them you put the key under a trash / bank / whatever that can be seen on a webcam Wink
Then we could what how many people show up and search for the key.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmm - I like the idea Buck Very Happy - but I'm insane. Let me know if you plan anything I'd like to join in and I have some cute bits to add myself. I wanted something to use my new Army.com addie for. That could be a neat fit.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i liked rat race
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a good idea, but that's about all it is. A few weeks ago I surfed a site on scamming, with the emphasis on Nigerians becoming aware of their own plight. I don't recall the name, but the moderator was a Nigerian, so he claimed, and stated that if you sent an email :
Dear Father Miguel,
Bishop Davis instructed me to contact you about where you wanted me to transfer the $70,000 to, for the building of the orphanage and the drilling of the drinking water wells in Nigeria. Please give me your instructions so we can help these kids!
Cheers!
Reverend William

that you wouild be overun with replies. I did exactly that to the latest 14 in my catcher account and never had a bite.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only two good jokes in that stupid film:

"You . . . should . . . have bought . . . a squirrel"

"BARBIE Museum!!"

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World was better.

Anyways, this could involve a number of different lads unwittingly. Each should somehow be informed that "the man" has delivered money in the past to "the Church/Charity/Whathaveyou." He leaves the money in a secure place in a city far, far away on route to where ever each lad thinks he is coming.

Then . . . the car accident/assassination/Ebola occurs just as he is on his way to pick up the bag. This can even be done over the phone to various lads. An assistant can inform the lad after he waits fruitlessly for hours at an airport. When lad is concerned about traveling thousands of miles, the baiter can slap him that there is $100,000,000,000,000.37 in cash siting there.

Now, the baiters will either be contacted by the confused lads or they can contact the "lads" wondering how the hand-off went. The bottom line is that the money must be located in the safe place whatever thousands of miles away.

Sit back and see who gets there first.

Imaginative codewords may be used--"walk up to the teller and say, 'sorry, these are not my nipples.'"

One way to bait this is to have the lads either contact a far away church/organization/buyer in Singapore, Hong Kong or where ever so they can hear that "the victim" has given cash in this way before through this courier.

One could also use the "chopping lad" who has broken into the e-mails who is going to now go an "chop the dollar" literally since he knows the codes and all of that.

Could be fun.

Could have many different baits suddenly converge.

--J.D.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to throw your net wider Afferbecklauder. I sent the most stupid ASEM to 50 lads and got 25 replies.

Like most baiter modalities, they need to be adapted with experience. The Lads you chose can probably only handle a script.

ASEM a couple of hundred - and I have that volume. I offered a member 200 less than a week old for that purpose - and you'll get responses, but if you do that, you need the storyline and plan set up, so that the effort isn't wasted.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BonneSource
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
Imaginative codewords may be used--"walk up to the teller and say, 'sorry, these are not my nipples.'"

Niiice Very Happy
Would be even better if we had some baiter to be the "contact person" (clueless waiter) so that we would be able to hear about what went down...
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomerpyle
Your completely right, on a couple of counts. The volume wasn't anywhere near that required to make a judgement. Secondly, the post I had just read seemed so explicit and convincing that I just mimicked it without thought. Thirdly, as they were fresh off the day's catcher tally, the recipients probably had their own agenda. Most likely none had any intention of getting off scripted.
I concede the notion has merit but would need a bit of tinkering.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Fat Old Catt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hated the movie, but this idea has merit.

Perhaps we can tell them it's buried in a landfill or dump or junkyard or something, where they'd really have to get their hands dirty to find it. Who here knows of an area in Nigeria where they could find that?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fat Old Catt wrote:
Perhaps we can tell them it's buried in a landfill or dump or junkyard or something, where they'd really have to get their hands dirty to find it. Who here knows of an area in Nigeria where they could find that?

Already sent me lads down to the dump Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be willing to help out on this. BA is right, it would have to be scripted out in advance due to the volume you want to talk about. I like the idea of some location involved being on a web cam so that we can all watch the fun evolve!

Then I think that we can ask some of the others here that have good pets to do some survelance for us if they are willing to involve their pets this way.

Let me know if I can help.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic