SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The strange self baiting lad...( tutorial kinda bait )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK this is a VERY early stage bait, I dont tend to publish much of my work simply because i mostly straight bait apart from the odd waxing hehehe and its not really that interesting to you guys, but this one might raise a few eyebrows... Plus new users can use it as a few tips for straight baits. (were basically making as many problems and making the lad do as much as we can without doing anything ourselves, remember lower down its the lads own responses im feeding the lad - hes making life hard himself)

Heres how i started the ball rolling, a mild WTF
Quote:
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Please explain yourself clearly i am a very busy man and have no time for games or silly internet chitter and chatter and a splatter.

Of course lads cant resist my no nonsense approach so within hours:
Quote:
GET BACK TO ME Apr 24 (2 days ago)
Dear *****,
Thank you very much for your response, and
your interest in this transaction. It became
necessary for me to seek your assistance. I
appreciate the fact that you are ready
to assist me in executing this project, and
also to help me in investing the money in your
country (if need be).

This is to inform you that the funds in
question are presently in an escrow account
with a reputable and secure Bank/Finance house in Europe.
All you need to do is for you to open an
offshore account with the Bank. As soon as
you are able to do that the funds will transferred
from the escrow account to the account
you will open with your name as the
beneficiary/contractor

You should not have anything to worry
about. I will do everything legally required to
ensure that the project goes smoothly, it
shall pass through all Laws of International
Banking.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction
into your hands, I want to remind you that, it
needs your commitment and diligent follow
up. If you work seriously the entire
transaction should be over in a couple of days
or a week.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO
ME:
Firstly, I will want to know the type of
occupation that you do and how old you are.
You should note that this project is highly
capital intensive. This is why I have to be
very
careful. I need your total devotion and trust
to see this through. I know we have not met
before, but I am very confident that we will
be able to establish the necessary trust
that we need to execute this project.
Before I commence, I will need you to send
me a copy of any form your identification
(Driver's license or International passport)
and your current address. I want to be sure
that I am transacting with the correct person.
As soon as I get these from you, I will
commence the paper work.
Please reconfirm details below:
(i) Name of Beneficiary
(ii) Beneficiary's Address.
(iii) Contact Telephone and Fax numbers

I hope you will understand why I need all
these. The money in question is big and I
want to ensure that I know you well before I
proceed to give you all the other details to
commence the project.I will send the name
and contact details of the bank to you so that
you can commence communication with them.

Since you will stand
as a contractor with Yukos Oil, I will also send
to you a document that will put you in place
as a contractor with Yukos Oil. It is this
document that you will use to cover the
funds.

I want you to see yourself as partner in this
transaction, as i have perfected all modalities
to actualize this transaction.

I await your email.
Regards,
L

YAWN! like we havent seen this format before: Lets be an old fogey then!

Quote:
Dear L*******,

I am a 72 year old male from Clearwater USA,
I do not have a driving licence because I am too old to drive, and I have no passport, also due to my age I no longer work.

I am not sure how I can help you further.
Please advise me how to help you.

Quote:
YOU ARE LIKE MY DADDY AND WILL LOVE YOU FOR DOINH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apr 25 (1 day ago)
Dear **********
I have seen your response and was very comfortable with your reaction.
i really believe that you have alot of intergrity and as such i am very confident now that you will be there for me as your partner
This is what i want you to do, you have to apply for the remittance of the money to you as our outstanding contractor. Tell them that the money was meant for the payment of the job that you did for the company. Tell them that the job has been completed 100% and that gives you the previledge to request for your funds without delay.
I am also writing to them on your behalf so you will now apply to make it more formal ,so your application will be a reminder mandating them to pay the funds to you without hesitation.
This is the finance company where my boss kept this funds that was primarily meant for the payment of outstanding contracts after completion, you are to contact the head of foreign remittance in the
Rev Dr Richard Groozney of
FIRST ALLIANCE FIN***********
ADDRESS . B, 44 Liverpool R**************
View Dlo***********************
London
Tel +************** with email address as
firstalliance*****@hotmail.com
Regards
Mrs L*****

Im her daddy? Damn, I cant remember back that far, Whose your daddy?

Well lets send a non comittal email off, best play it safe, she may be trying a half nelson bait type thing

Quote:
To: firstalliance********@hotmail.com
Subject: re contract
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:18:06 +0100

Mrs L***** suggested I should contact you on her behalf.

All this internet malarky is brand new to me, in my day we had good old fashioned pen and paper.

I hope you get this message, If you do not get this message can you send me an email and let me know, as Mrs L***** said it was important that you get the message and it appears there is some urgency to the business she has in mind so im certainly keen to help her as she seems like a lovely woman.

Seems they are one and the same person : OK then, were off on the bait...
Quote:
EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Apr 25 (1 day ago)

Dear Sir,
I acknowledge receipt of your email dated Wenesday the 25th day of April, 2007 mandating us to remit money to you for the payment of job executed unbehalf of Yukos Oil Company.

We will act according to your demandswithout delays, but I will want you to adequately furnish me with your scanned copy of your international passport or drivers license,and the deposite certificate,
As soon as we have this I will immediately commence with the process of the funds transfer without futher delay.

Once more I say congratulations on successful completion of the job.
Yours Sincerely
R******************.

Ok now im out on a limb, i cant really be ar55ed to follow this one on, so lets see if the lad will do it himself ...

Quote:
Dear L*****,

I have contacted Rev Dr ********* as you requested, however i dont understand his reply, he is asking for a certificate from me, I dont have one of those for him, Can you explain to him im helping you and dont have the document he needs as you must have it.

I am trying my best to help you, however I am very confused so I need you to help me so you can do this business very fast

surely the lad isnt going to oh wait YES he is here it goes the lad is going to bait himself...

Quote:
SEND IT TO HIM AT ONCE MY DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!! Apr 25 (1 day ago)
Dear **************,
I will not want Rev Dr Richard to know that I am giving you informations , so my daddy let me start by asking you that I will send you the certificates now.Done ever allow him know that you are asking me of any informations.this business is strictly for you and I alone. so in view of that you must keep this as a secret for the benefit of both of us.
RegardsYour daughter
Larisa

Now shes my daughterHMMMZ i really must bait safer im ending up with daughters OI the caps lock isnt working ive got a daughter lmao

So now i have a VERY pathetic document, now me dont send nothing to lads even if it is from themselves to themselves so lets try out my DOC1.DOC (tells em they need vista)

Quote:
To: "FIRST ALLIAN********" <firstalliance******@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:37:19 +0100

Rev Dr Ri***********
Here is the documentation you requested from me.

I realise this is an important business transaction and acted promptly and with speed.

He cant possibly open that can he?

Quote:
APPOINTMENT DATE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Apr 25 (1 day ago)

Attn. P***********

Dear Sir,

From the available records before us and the verification of your person, we have be instructed by MRS.L***************A to release and handover the consignment deposit with Reference No. HCF-ES/2100**********3 to your humble person. And in order to realize your transaction accordingly we duly advise that you proceed to our head office edifice in the United Kingdom or our regional office in Spain immediately for the endorsement ceremony of the Funds/Consignment release Certificate with the below requirements;

(1) Your International Passport for Identification.

(2) A Copy of the Power of Attorney (Authorizing you to handle the said transaction)

(3) 18,820 (Eighteen Thousand Eight Hundred And Twenty Euros) Designated For Notarization/Legalization of all required documents, Clearance and Spanish Customs Duty Charges.

(4) Two Copies of your recent Passport Photograph.

Moreso, we do hereby bring also to your notice that your appointment date is pegged at 11:30am on Wenesday the 2nd of May 2007.. Hence you are to furnish us with your travelling itinerary so that our protocol officer can pick you from the Airport upon your arrival as we hope to receiving you in our office Complex.Also, it will interest you to know that we shall be reserving a hotel room for you in a very nice hotel close to our complex once you advise us with your arrival date.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev Dr Ric***********

Ok lets get the lad confused or at least working a bit more... i dont want to explain why i have no docs lets see the lad come up with an excuse to himself...

Quote:
Po**********8
to L******* Apr 25 (1 day ago)
Dear L*********

Rev Dr Ric**** has again asked for documentation and also 18 thousand euros, I have sent him the document you provided

How do you want us to proceed I realise its a great deal of money, the 18,000 euros is no problem as I have worked all my life so have some savings we could use, however he keeps asking for the same things all the time,

Can you write an email and i will copy it and send it to him explaining i am 72 years old, I dont understand half of what he is asking.

This is very urgent, I am trying to help you the best i can, but being an old fool, i am not sure how to help.

Please help me to help you.
- Show quoted text -

Well whadda ya know the lad wants to play ball, so lets see the replies

Quote:
, L*************8 <********** (lads email changed!)> wrote:

Dear Po*******,
I will not want Rev Dr Ric**** to know that I am giving you informations , so my daddy let me start by asking you that I will send you the certificates now.Done ever allow him know that you are asking me of any informations.this business is strictly for you and I alone. so in view of that you must keep this as a secret for the benefit of both of us.
RegardsYour daughter
L*****

she still thinks shes my daughter anyone seen a lad in a dress? one confused lad ....

Quote:
YOU AND I ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apr 25 (1 day ago)
Dear P********* ,
This is a very large sum of money daddy and as such if we allow other persons know what we are doing, dont you think they will be interested and will be willing to ask for percentages?
Also the Russian leadership are serioulsy after the entire staff of Yukos so all I want from you is to make sure that you have the funds to you then my family and I can mover over to the US.
My daddy, I will want you to begin to seek for excellent investment opportunites where you and I will channel this funds.
This is my position my daddy.
Regards
L*****

well why is a secret? the lad obviously knows who he is or does the cross dressing lad actually know anything? Anyway lets cut and paste the email the lad wrote for me to send to HIMSELF - kind of makes my life easier.

Quote:
SEND HIM THIS EMAIL.(I PRAY HE APPROVES) 11:39 am (7 hours ago)
Dear Rev Dr R******************
With due respect sir, I want to write to first and foremost appreciate your kind attention toward me since I applied for my funds in your finance hoouse.I would have been there myself but considering my age, I can`t travel abroad at present. I am 72 years old now, okay.
Sir I will want you to use your very good office to consider my request that I can`t come. I want to ask if there is any means with which I can send the 18,000 Euros so that my money can be transfered to me.I will be very glad if that is approved by you.
Also, I want you to inform me of any valid documents that you will require that fascilitate the transfer of the funds.I promise that if my application of sending you the money from here is granted , I will act without delay and assure you of my maximum coperation.All I request is that if I can send the money from here in the US so that I can have my funds traneferd to me here in the US.Let me know how I can make the money sir.
Thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Po********.
NB
SIR, SEND THIS LETTER AND I PRAY HE APPROVES OF IT, AND PLEASE IF HE DOES I WILL WANT YOU TO ACT FAST AND ACCORDINGLY

YES i copied the NB too hahaha

Quote:
ADHERE STRICTLY TO MY ORDERS. 6:25 pm (1 hour ago)

Attn Mr P************,

What you are asking me to do is highly unacceptable, but having considered your age, I will do my possible best.I as the Director of funds remittance wil allow you that.

I want you to also know that I will commence on the total transfer of the 46 million us dollars in insatlments to you.

I will want you to send the money in order for us to serve you excellently and you must send the funds in installments via western union and to my head of accounts and the deputy director of domicilliary accounts.

I want you to send the money in $4000 to each of the names I am going to give to you and after that it is expected of you to send me the payment details in the followning orther.

The names are Linda Jacob, who is the head of accounts department and Mr Emmanuel Afambu, he is the deputy director of domicilairy accounts.

Senders name.

Recievers name.

Amount sent.

Mtcn numbers.

I will strongly advise that you make the payments as I have told you in installments which i belive will take an average of 3 or 4 days business days to make and once that is done I will advise you as a financial expert on how you will recieve the funds from my office.

Lastly I want you to adhere strictly and to follow my instructions as I have told you.Any deviation from this order will amount to disregards of the management`s policy and I will have no option but to stop the entire transfer process.

Sincerely Yours

Rev Dr Ric*************.

Hmmmz now to convince the lad to convince himself to start filling forms Twisted Evil

do i get a toilet icon for taking the p1ss outta my lads?

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello

Last edited by D11 on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:46 am; edited 3 times in total
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ACT FAST AND ACCORDINGLY Inbox

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add L*** to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
LA*******************8
to me

show details
9:45 am (10 hours ago)
Dear ********** ,
Thank God that he accepted your request , I think it was primarily considered because of your age, I am very happy to hear about this.
Sir, since he has agreed,it is a golden moment for us now, dont delay any futher
Since he has given directives on how you should send the money so as to fascilitate the total funds remittance, Do that immediately.I will want you to commence on the instructions today as soon as you are up this morning, make sure you act and get back to him.Tell him that you will make the payments in instalments that in three or four days you will be done with his instructions.
I still warn, since you are going to be making the payments via western union dont ever disclose your reasons of sending the money. if possible tell them is for your daughter and son in-aw in the United Kingdom if they request for their telephone numbers, use the Rev Dr Richards Telephone Number(+44-*********),please make no mistakes in this process .
Regards
L******.

Oh i wont make mistakes, ill just f*$^ it right up from this point

Quote:
********h
to L*******

show details
3:08 pm (5 hours ago)
Dear L******
I have told him what you told me to say, and I will go to my bank later today to ask for the 18,000 euro to send via western union for him to collect.

Now i dont know about US banks but in UK banks you have to at least warn em your gonna need 18,000

Quote:
I WANT YOU TO SEND ME PAYMENTDETAILS TODAY FOR THE FIRST INSTALMENTS........... Inbox

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add FIRST to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
FIRST ALLI**************
to me

show details
3:50 pm (4 hours ago)

Dear P******

I want you to make the first instalmental payment to the two names I gave to you without delay.I am instructing that you do that and get me the payment informations today before the close of work.

This is in accordance with the policy so that you can complete the total payments in the next three working days.so you must commence on the payments today as I am waiting for your payment details as urgently as possible.I accepted this because of your age and also believing that you will obey my standing orders by making the first instalmental payments to the two names I gave out to you, So are to do just as I have said immediately as I am not in any way going to accept delays.

Rev Dr Ric***********

the first two names Ri*** ***** OK i can play that funny enough, but first lets cause them a panic telling them i got to wait till monday ....

Quote:
Dear L*****,
I have told him what you told me to say, and I will go to my bank later today to ask for the 18,000 euro to send via western union for him to collect.

Quote:
SEND THE MONEY IN TWO NAMES THAT IS $4OOO EACH TO BOTH NAMES Inbox

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add L***** to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
L****************88
to me

show details
4:00 pm (4 hours ago)
Dear P***********
Dont do that, Have you forgotten his instructions? he said you must send the total money in instalments.so what you are to do is to go to your bank withdraw the money and make sure it is sent in instalments.
Like he said , he said your should be sending it $4000 to the two names he sent to you, so dont make any mistakes please.Send the money as he has instructed you, which is $4000 in two diffrent names.
Regards
L*********

I dont like lads telling me what to do, so ill tell em i did it regardless, and lets tell em its gonna take YEARS - there expecting it today and im saying in 2 Years!

Quote:
P***************
to L******8

show details
7:38 pm (1 hour ago)
Dear L*******,

I went to the bank, and ordered the money for MONDAY, its 18,000 euro which is 24,535 USD, in usa amounts over 3000 USD you have to ask the bank before withdrawing, as tomorrow is a weekend it will be monday before they can give me my money to send.
also i explained i was sending my daughter some money via western union - which is also in my bank, and they said am i sending it to UK? Is uk united kingdom? if so they said we can only send $999 per month TOTAL as ive never used WU before they have limits, that means it would take 2 YEARS to send Rev Dr Ri********s his money

We wait for more mail lmao

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool and as expected there gonna wait ... but they dont realise from what there now writing any account they send me will be shut down, by [email protected] as i will defo send him the details - which will be my excuse...

Basically he has now replied:
Quote:
GRACE TILL NOON ON MONDAY Apr 27 (12 hours ago)

Dear Mr P**************
I have seen your frantic efforts in making sure that you send the funds as I have reuqested, and considering your age, I will allow you have your time till on monday.
I will give you an account on monday where you canpay the total 18,000 euros so that you will not be going through these series of questions by them in the western union office in your bank.

I want to be reassured by you that by 12 noon on monday you must have sent the money into the account that will be provided .

I have to go home and welcome you to our family of customers.

Sincerely yours

Rev Dr Ri*************

My reply will be generic, basically OK till monday then.

On monday, ill pretend to follow the instructions and watch the account get closed, and simply say "the bank are saying they cant send something wont work" - I dont need to go into details, as far as the lad is concerned he didnt like having 4 security forms 1 for each person, so he wants a direct transfer now - killed WU without much effort at all.

My tutorial continues....

And as predicted, the lad is once more helping me find excuses for himself:
Quote:
SEND HIM THIS EMAIL AND PLEAD WITH HIM ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9:43 am (2� hours ago)
Dear Po*************
Send him this email and plead with him I believe he will understand with you, make him know that you are making the payments first thing on Monday morning so that he will commence on his asignments.
Dont delay in doing this and will want you to send him your telephone number aslo so that he can communicate with you.
Regards
L******

Now its important that I DONT send that email, everything is now sitting till monday - this gives them time to PANIC, they assume everything is normal and that im a genuine victim, there is currently no reason he wont simply idle over the weekend (lads dont work sundays)

what im after is the account number to kill the account, this causes the lad pain, so between now and then i simply bait others, then on monday ill get the all important account numbers, and a lad call me to confirm the details, which i will have plenty of time to consider and set up the audio etc. If i email them right back they will call and ill miss an oportunity for a nice relaxed call - well relaxed for me,

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this bait continues, its a very common straight bait, and here as expected:

Quote:
PAY INTO THE ACCOUNT NUMBER PROVIDED.................................. FIRST ALLIA**************88
to me Apr 30 (1 day ago)

Dear Mr Po*********8,
Having advised that you make the payments of ($24,535.00) via an account to ease the stress of going to the western union office series of times. I want you to make the total paymanets today as earlier instructed to the deputy head of domicilairy accounts in the same person as Mr Emmanuel Afambu.I will send you the account information below.
You are strongly advised in your own interest to make the total payments to the account details and make sure your scan the bank deposit slip and send it to me via email immediately you make the payments for proper accounting and documentation.
Below are the informations.
ACCOUNT NAME...MR EMMANUEL AFAMBU
ACCOUNT NUMBER...ACCOUNT KILLED BY ALAN
LONDON.
And lastly I am only doing my job so you are very rest assured as it is for us to serve you better and once more welcome to our family of customers.
Sinecerly Yours
Rev Dr Rich***********

but thats far too easy, also the lad is sending email from the girl too,

Quote:
MONDAY AS LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apr 30 (18 hours ago)
Dear Po*********** ,
How are you doing today? I hope you are fine.I am writing to know if you were able to meet up with his demand of today.I want you to do that fast and also get back to me so that I know what stage you are.
I want us to conclude this business within the shortest possible time.
Again, I still warn that you must not disclose why you are sending out money until we are done with them in the finance house.
Regards
La*****

Hmmz monday was the last day well no it isnt because im gonna cry and tell em the account isnt working ... without explanation heres what i send:

Quote:
Dear L*********,

I do not know what is wrong, I have been to the bank twice now, and both times they tell me that the account is not correct, and to get the right details.

This is all very confusing for me, I am 72 and all this running round is giving me a hernia, my doctor said i need plenty of fluids and rest, I am not at all well and this account being wrong is very worrying to me.

I shall ask my son If he can help you, as i am exhausted and need some long rest.

That last line i have sent is IMPORTANT I now have 2 doors open, 1 can open a new mail and bait her from 2 different accounts or i can push for more accounts, lets see how she replies

Quote:
VISIT THE WESTERN UNION LOCATION OUTSIDE YOUR BANK 8:58 am (1 hour ago)
Dear P*************
We are in a very critical situation now in this regards.I will advise that you should not be going to the bank often this is what you will do to safe us from this errors.

You will withdraw the total money and go to money gram office, in money gram office you will be allowed to send an average of $3000 to each of the names he gave to you.Dont be disturbed with the refusal of western union refusing you to transfer the funds in your bank.
I am saying this because Rev will be expecting this and I dont want us to have problems with him.

So this morning, dont go to your bank to make the payments, go outside and look for another western union outlet and make sure the money is sent as I have told you. So you will send the money through western union and money gram as that it will be easy for you.

I assure you that if you can send to both names via money gram and also go outside your bank and send the money through western union today, we will talking of sending an average of about $6000 today, and I believe Rev Richards will permit that. all you need do is to tell him that your bank could not confirm his number so that was why you are paying him via western union and money gram money transfer.
Do this and make sure he gets your payment details unfailingly.
Regards
Larisa

NB
I still advise that you go to your bank make the withdrawal of the total money and go to another western union office or location and make the payments. they will allow you pay more than $2500 per person and also visit money gram and do same, you will find out that before the end of work today you must have done a resonable part of his demands and nobody must be told your reason I hope you still have that in mind.

HAHAHA the banks obviously dead now, and were back to WU
So lets make the lads day and REVERSE the whole thing right round and pretend ive got there money by some miracle of being stupid the WU gave me the cash instead of sending it - it should be interesting to see them react to that news.

Quote:
Dear L*******,

I went to western union as you requested and filled in the forms REV DR asked me to and YES they gave me Euro 18,689.

Many thanks to you I now have 18,000 Euros more, now i have 36,000 Euro how much do i owe you?

I deliberately leave the door open by my last line, now they think there onto a REALLY great thing.

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz the lads now making mistakes - i think we can assume safely my last email has sent him into orbital - money crisis. It also proves without a doubt that la*** and the rev dr are one and the same person, shs now replying with his emails meaning control is MINE! hahaha the poor lad hasnt a clue how to respond now

Quote:
TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION PLEASE (12 minutes ago)
Attn Mr *************
What you are asking me to do is highly unacceptable, but having considered your age, I will do my possible best.I as the Director of funds remittance wil allow you that.
I want you to also know that I will commence on the total transfer of the 46 million us dollars in insatlments to you.
I will want you to send the money in order for us to serve you excellently and you must send the funds in installments via western union and to my head of accounts and the deputy director of domicilliary accounts.
I want you to send the money in $4000 to each of the names I am going to give to you and after that it is expected of you to send me the payment details in the followning orther.
The names are Linda Jacob, who is the head of accounts department and Mr Emmanuel Afambu, he is the deputy director of domicilairy accounts.
Senders name.
Recievers name.
Amount sent.
Mtcn numbers.
I will strongly advise that you make the payments as I have told you in installments which i belive will take an average of 3 or 4 days business days to make and once that is done I will advise you as a financial expert on how you will recieve the funds from my office.
Lastly I want you to adhere strictly and to follow my instructions as I have told you.Any deviation from this order will amount to disregards of the management`s policy and I will have no option but to stop the entire transfer process.
Sincerely Yours

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic