SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad alert - someone is trying to scam me on Ebay...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not scambaiting, this a reply to the real life me asking to go on an approved bidders list for this car on Ebay:

Quote:
Re: 2003 BMW M3 3.2 SMG AUTO F1 SPORTS COUPE

Hello and thank you for contacting me.

I will tell you a few words about in my car listed on ebay.

It is in imaculate condition and has no scratches on and hasn't been involved in any accident.It looks just like in the pics. The title is clear.

I sell it because i moved with my family in Netherlands. The car is now in Amsterdam. I can't sell the car in Netherlands because it has the steering wheel on the right so I will sell it in UK. And this is an impediment for us to sell it here cause, first, we have a different standards and second will be very expensive for us to register it here. We have to pay a very expensive duty taxes.

So the car is still registered in UK.

I want to sell the car asap so I am willing to pay the shipping back to UK.

So you won't have any problems registering the car back to UK. From the same reason this won't be considered and import and there won't be any custom duties to pay. In fact you won't have to take care not even the paperwork, the shipping company will take care of this and will deliver the car at your home address.

The total price i hope to sell this car is � 4,500.00

I want to end this deal through ebay third party payment - it's a third party service similar to escrow.com - they hold the funds until you receive the car.

So email me asap and tell me if we can get the ball rolling and close the deal.

Thank you!

Sooo... The car is STUPID cheap (car is worth over �20,000), its NOT in the UK, and he wants me to pay n an unusual way.

Duly reported to Ebay. The listing seems to have gone.

Amsterdam eh? Don't they have lads there?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds weird to me. I have seen some right-steering-wheel cars here (in the past my dad almost bought one). Really weak excuse!!! Laughing

Sure there are lads here. Many. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is the item. Things like the car's location and the time left change as the item loads. The car is a different year and price in the email too.

LINKY

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not tell him that you have a Dutch friend, named , who would love to buy the car for you... and your friend will drive it to the uk..

Edit: the guy does have a lot of positive feedback. Strange.

HUGE LONG FORUM-BLOWING LINKY

Last edited by mami on Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tempting, but remember he has some of my real life details, and it wouldnt be hard to find my address from my Ebay identity, so, no.

I have reported the listing as fraudulent I trust that they will take it down soon.

Just got this back:
Quote:
Thank you for writing eBay's SafeHarbour Department about a listing or seller you would like us to investigate for fraudulent activity. We are very concerned about this type of activity and we will review your report as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Due to privacy concerns, we cannot keep you informed about the status of our investigation. While you will only receive this acknowledgement of the receipt of your report, please be assured that we will thoroughly review the situation.

I think they are spoofing a real user, maybe a phished password?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they just hate the BMW because of the terrible electronics they have in them. Wink

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, in the Q&A at the bottom, he puts his email:

I'm suddenly interested in buying a car to drive around London with! Smile

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo Lol, I knew when I posted that you'll bollock me for persisting in trying to buy such a POS, but an M3 for �0.99 with only an hour to go, (even though it is a 10 day listing)? That got my attention.

Buy it now is �2,100, in the email the car is 10 years younger and �4,500.

aronrosgers is the ebay user, but the email came from a William Stokes.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi, Please contact me to: [email protected]. Thanks

That's all he says in the Q&A, I would agree that its not the real owner of that account who made the auction. You can't really go on feedback now since its so easy to get your account taken.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
@Jojo Lol, I knew when I posted that you'll bollock me for persisting in trying to buy such a POS, but an M3 for �0.99 with only an hour to go, (even though it is a 10 day listing)? That got my attention.

Buy it now is �2,100, in the email the car is 10 years younger and �4,500.

aronrosgers is the ebay user, but the email came from a William Stokes.

You know me well Roy... Laughing

Roy- I did bait a Willy Stokes a while back... Cannot remember his location or email though. I don't think he was African...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I was just reading another thread about someone wanting a lad in the Netherlands for some specific bait they had planned.... dang it I wish I could find that thread... anyone recall that one?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the exact same response back from my email.

Quote:
Hello and thank you for contacting me.

I will tell you a few words about in my car listed on ebay.

It is in imaculate condition and has no scratches on and hasn't been involved in any accident.It looks just like in the pics. The title is clear.

I sell it because i moved with my family in Netherlands. The car is now in Amsterdam. I can't sell the car in Netherlands because it has the steering wheel on the right so I will sell it in UK. And this is an impediment for us to sell it here cause, first, we have a different standards and second will be very expensive for us to register it here. We have to pay a very expensive duty taxes.

So the car is still registered in UK.

I want to sell the car asap so I am willing to pay the shipping back to UK.

So you won't have any problems registering the car back to UK. From the same reason this won't be considered and import and there won't be any custom duties to pay. In fact you won't have to take care not even the paperwork, the shipping company will take care of this and will deliver the car at your home address.

The total price i hope to sell this car is � 2,100.00.

I want to end this deal through ebay third party payment - it's a third party service similar to escrow.com - they hold the funds until you receive the car.

Thank you!

So it looks like 100% risky free. Let the games BEGIN!!!!

At least it's good for a fake escrow closure.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice if someone can bait him. Ebay sensibly wont let me register a new identity using my ususal proxy, so feel free to bait him, IPF.

I sent an email to the real aronrogers, and got this from ebay for my troubles:

Quote:
NOTICE: eBay Communication Partner Warning

Our records indicate that you recently sent an email to or received an email from aronrogers through the eBay email system (for example, you may have sent an email to this member through Ask Seller a Question or received an email from this member through Contact eBay Member).

Sometimes eBay accounts are used to send email solicitations for transactions outside of eBay, or to send unrelated questions in hopes that you will respond so that the other party can obtain your email address. We wanted you to be aware of the potential fraud risk these solicitations pose and encourage you to be cautious about the email you received from this member.

Please keep in mind, sales that take place outside of eBay are not eligible for any eBay or PayPal protective services and you run the risk of losing your money or your item if you complete these transactions. We would encourage you to review the eBay pages related to Fraud Protection at the address provided below for information on steps you can take to ensure that your transactions are successful:

So, you dont warn me when a scammer takes over a listing, but you do when I try and warn the real user.... Rolling Eyes

EDIT: they have removed the listing after I complained:
Quote:
This Listing Is Unavailable

This listing (270112802441) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled.

Dont let that stop you baiting him! As he published his email adress, R0y Cr0pper has emailed to ask if the car is still available. I wonder if he'll meet me in Hull to collect in cash?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Anconoda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good afternoon All,

Mailed the chap re: the BMW, got a lovelly set of pics, one with the vehicle registration, ran it through DVLA, and the description, DOB of the car and all match up, althoug the license is due to expire at end of the month.

Lets see what else come out from this one.

Have a great day all

Rich

Edit:

This just in

Ok, Great!

The car is exactly like was manufactured ( no modification on it ).

Here are my details:

W1ll14m S70k3s
Address: Jan Luykenstraat 58,
Amsterdam, 1071 CS, Netherlands.

I'm waitting for you to come in Netherlands and collect it.
Just let me know your exact arrival day and hour and I will pick you up from the airport.

Thank you

Only prob I can see with this is the fact I'm sure whois said he was in the states?
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lovely young lady informed our friend about her intentions of buying a car in England. And he came back promptly asking which car she was interested in, because he had 2 for sale.

Her primary interest was in the BMW but, of course, she now asked to know the details of the other one.

Let's see what comes back.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

William to Roy:

Quote:
Hello and thank you for your interest,

First of all I want to tell you that I've almost reached an agreement with a potential buyer. (Hello fellow Eaters)Unfortunately, it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment. Therefore, if you are willing to pay the buy-it-now price � 2,100.00, I'm ready to start this transaction with you.

I will tell you a few words about in my car listed on ebay. It is in imaculate condition and has no scratches on and hasn't been involved in any accident. It looks just like in the pics. The title is clear

I'm willing to ship it from here through TNT Shipping and cover the shipping and insurance fees to your location. The total price is � 2,100.00 shipping included. You won't have to take care not even the paperwork, the shipping company will take care of this and will deliver the car at your home address.
I would like our transaction to be supervised by eBay International transaction department. (Yeah right, that's the same eBay that have puilled your listing. I feel very protected)In case we have a deal I will notify eBay transactions department so they can inform you about my reliability and how we can proceed with this transaction in a 100% safe way.

Thank you!
William

It all sounds very risky free, and for a fraction of the price of all the other M3's out there. I wonder if he'll swap it for a virtual Aston Martin, I might ask.

@ Anaconda, the US IP is because he is using AOL to log into msn.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Anconoda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mr. Cr0pp3r,

Many thanks,

I am looking to find an airport well away from Amsterdam now, that has web cams, we may well be able to, at least make a small migration, not a safari from this once or twice, and in addition, catch it on web cams.

Or would you rather I stop and let the much more experienced chaps look after it?

All the best

Rich
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not a mugu but a typical romo vlad modality. Bait and slap the bastard hard. If he comes with a fake escrow shipper pls. report to aa419.

Have fun.

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As there is no real car, William will sell it to as many of us as he can, so go for it.

I just heard back from him:

Quote:
Hello again,

The car is in a great condition. It is exactly as was described and pictured on Ebay. If you will be not satisfied with it I will pay for shipping back ( but I assure you that is not the case). It will be shipped from Netherlands and I'll pay the shipping cost and taxes. You will send the funds to eBay Int. After they will receive the amount will give me the ok for shipping. When you'll receive the car you'll have 10 days for testing. If it's ok then they will release the money to me.

Tell me your decision and I will contact eBay Int. regarding our transaction. after that they will send you the information of the purchasing.

Thanks !

I have told him to go ahead, and sent him the address of a certain cafe in Weatherfield.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this guy is the victim and I am trying to scam him:

he wrote:
>
to [email protected]>
date Apr 26, 2007 1:47 PM
subject Re: Interested in your car

I know you are a fucking scammer and that you want to get the car from me .then NO MONEY!
SO FUCK YOU AGAIN!

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Huh. He has me right where he wants me. I'm getting emails from <strike>ebay-ins.com</strike> yahoo spoofing as that bouncer!

OR DOES HE?????

Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just asked for my car but Mr. Stokes seems to be pissed off.

Quote:
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:43:09 +0300, "William Stokes" <[email protected]>
said:
> FUCK YOU!!

Why?

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Message from William, IP 172.177.69.109 (AOL)

Quote:
Ok,

I have contacted eBay regarding our deal, they will send you the details of "how to purchase the item" in a short time. email me as soon as you'll hear from them so I'll know we are on the right way.

Thanks

Message from eBay <[email protected]> IP 172.177.69.109 (AOL) NOW THAT'S A COINCIDENCE! Shocked

Quote:
Dear customer,

My name is Wright Stephen James and I represent the customer support department. I will help you to close the transaction in a quick and safe way.

We will insure you 100%.

According to our Policy Transaction Agreement /Sec.5, Al.32, the transfer must be available before instructing the seller to start the the delivery process.

The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances.eBay International Trading security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies.

In order to proceed with the transaction we need your name and address for shipping.

Sincerely,
eBay Customer Support

Thankyou Wright, that's very reassuring.

Now the fake money transfer bit. As the luddite in me doesnt know how to reproduce an email with embedded images, you'll have to take my word for it that it looks and feels like the real thing. You can guess by know which IP it came from....

Quote:
The following item(s) are protected in this eBay transaction:

# BMW M3 EVO 3.2 COUPE TECHNO VIOLET
# Confirmed Status: Ready to be shipped
#
Please notice that we recently canceled all listings of this seller due to a site error and we apologize for this disadvantage.
Important details about the seller:
Name: William Stokes
Address: Eur0paboulevard 10,
City: Amsterdam, 1083 AD,

* Transaction number : 6798492493
* Purchase insured for: � 2,100.00
* Payment type insured: eBay member
* Shipping type insured: TNT
* Next step to be made: Buyer sends payment details to eBay

Purchase protection and refund:
Currently, the seller has a US $6,250.00 deposit in an eBay managed
purchase protection account.
Transactions with this eBay seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors.
For your safety, if the owner of this account wants to withdraw the
funds he will have to wait at least 60 days from today before the funds are released and the purchase protection account is closed.
Dear eBay member, If you agree with this transaction please reply to this email and provide us your full name and address.

No fake website to bust then, I will carry on and see where the money is meant to go.

When I've finished I will forward the original replies to Ebay, its up to them if they persue it.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Locutus of Borg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a newbe following this with interest.

Your guy is doing ok i think.

Address: Eur0paboulevard 10,
City: Amsterdam, 1083 AD,
This is the adress of the Novotel Hotel in Amsterdam

Rgds

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Locutus, I would use another address. We do not involve innocent 3rd parties.

I'd suggest using

I made it up, but it looks totally genuine and no lad can tell (surely even Dutchies will think it is real unless they work for postal services).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic