SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potter Derrek, now stranded in Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't want to jump into your dialogue guys ... just wanted to say that this thread is an excellent reading ... looking forward to how this sad story develops Laughing Laughing

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ It's not even a proper nose. It's polystyrene.

Dan has redone his 'Blagging Scum' picture, see 'Pictures'.

By a strange coincidence, David Beckham and Roy have both won a new Mercedes Lotto, agent one derrek walters. Roy wasn't fooled:

Quote:
Roy Cropper to derrek

Hello Dan,

When I said get a job, this isnt what I meant.

Now you can never get into the UK

Bad boy,

Dad

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Roy Cr0pper,
How are you today hope you doing fine, i dont understand what you are talking about who is Mr Dan and where does he live,and if you are thinking he is the person that send you this mail you are wrong this is a company mail and this is a notification mail From our company so Mr Roy Cr0pper if you are ready to claim your prizes and cheque you let the company know and send us your details
Full Name:
Sex:

And immediately this information is sent to the company,you contact the company courier for Delivery
Regards,
Mr.Derrek Walters

Quote:
Hello person who isnt Dan but uses his computer,

Full Name: Roy Cr0pper
Sex:M
Address Location And State:
C/O Manchester United Football Club,
Old Trafford
Trafford Park, Manchester

Maenwhile, in 'pictures', Yeawhatever photoshopped Dans pic onto a Hollywood billboard, so Dan thinks that he is famous in LA. Sadly David Beckham has no idea what this western onion thing is....

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Dan. David Beckham is getting hassled for his advertising money, but has heard from Roy, who asked if he had won both of Dan's fake lotteries yet? (He has)

David is furious and will have nothing more to do with Dan. Meanwhile Dan is worrying about everyday life with a vintage Ast0n Martin. Also the wicked president doesnt want him to have it.

Quote:
i'm really sorry Dad

Dad,
i'm just having some bad now from the custom that the car you send for me is too expensive for me because if i ride on that car on the road people will steal me and the car Shocked and the parts of the car is not in Nigeria because even though i collect the car i'll park it in my frontage and the car will be getting rusty so please Dad and the custom in nigeria said that the car can not be allowed in nigeria that the parts of the car is not in Nigeria that the car accepted in Nigeria is below right here:
Nissan 2005
Hummer 2005
Honda 2006
Toyota 2006
Audi 2006
Passat 2007
golf 2005
volkswagen 2006
Mercedesbenz 2007
Dad i know that this will sound to you that what you did for me i did'nt appreciate it,but i appreciate, it is just that our president is the course of all this he said that car that will only be accepted in Nigeria is from 2000 upward, so please Dad i advice you recall the car to England i sell the Car and use it to buy me any of those listed car above the list.
Dad i know you will be very astonish and this message will make you feel bad but please Dad is not my fault and if the car land in Tin Can Island the Custom will cease the car and they will never never return it to me so please Dad i want you to recall the car and sell it in England.

Please Dad dont be anould with me i really appreciate what you have done but is just that our President is a very wicked man that why he bound old thing from coming into Nigeria
I really appreciate your good deeds you have been doing for me Dad and i believe that God will bless you.
From your dearest Son,
Dan

He has a plan to hoodwink SP's couriers:

Quote:
Please Dad dont get angry.
Please what you are going to tell the courier is that the person you are sending the car to that you don't know he has change his address that he dont live in africa anymore so please Dad i'm really sorry and please dont be angry.
Best Cheer,
your son Dan

Rolling Eyes

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan's car has been delivered, the couriers have mailed him to ask when he will be picking it up, panic time Laughing:

Tracking page updated, says:

Quote:
May 29th 2007
This shipment has been unloaded at the docks, and is now awaiting collection by the receiver at Tin Can Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Emai sent to Dan:

Quote:
Subject: You Aston Martin has been delivered

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to your shipment of an Aston Martin car, with tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxx, it is my pleasure to inform you that the car has been delivered and unloaded at the docks in Tin Can Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The car is now awaiting collection by you, the receiver, when do you intend to collect your car?

Yours Sincerely,

C0nr@d M@d'3up.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has replied to the courier, telling us to deliver the car to his home, I will reply to him tomorrow, it's collection only from the docks isn't it , Roy Very Happy :

Quote:
Hello Sir,
I'll like the car to be delivered to the above address shown in the courier page the car need to be delivered to my address thats what the courier write in their website so please sir my car should be delivered to my address so when do you need to deliver the Car.

Why i dont want to come to lagos to collect the car is that i'm too busy so just tell the courier to send the car to Edostate because i dont live in Lagos so tell me when my car will arrive so i can wait for you the day you come to sign to prove it has been collected, I'm waiting for you now

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me this 3 days ago, but I dont believe him.

Quote:
Dad,
How and what are you going to do about the car i went to the seaport as of yesterday the seaport was close so i decided to sleep there till the next morning so i now went there this morning they told me that the car is not accepted in nigeria that its a old modern and that the car is very costly and the parts of the car is not in nigeria so please Dad i advice you recall the car and and sell it and use it to buy any of those cars i have listed in my previous mail i have send you.
Dad is everything ok this one i did'nt recieve your mail.
But please Dad i did'nt like what you told David it really annould me how could i have diot such a stupid thing.
i'm really not the one
From your son Dan

He's upset with Roy for tipping david Beckham off that if he won any lotteries, they were from dan.

Quote:
Is Not Me David I'm A Nice Guy

Hello David,
How are you today hope you are doing fine.
Well Friend so you still dont believe me i'm telling you i'm not a chatter i have'nt cheat on anybody since i'm this life if that you could come to nigeria and ask people i'm living with i'm a christian.
i'm really not the person doing any thing stupid like such please friend you need to trust me because i'm a nice guy i can't do anything like that, and you are helping me so i won't like to chat you please David is not me maybe is other person that did that please David you need to trust me please.
and how was the company advertisement hope everything went smoothl,and is the spanish league finish?
Need your urgent response.
Your best Cheer,
Dan

Anyway, SP, Roy was far to tight to pay for the door to door service, he only paid for port to port.

send him this, from your agent on Tin Can Island, we'll see if he's tempted despite the cost and problems.

Mod edit - edited to resize image to stop forum blowout - SP

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's had your email, SP, the whining continues.
Quote:
Hello Dad,
You Re Still anould i won't lie to you thats the truth i told you maybe somebody is using my computer please Dad dont be anould with me if you are anould with me please Dad.
The courier company has already mail me to come and collect the Car but they told me is house delivery.
From your Son,

Quote:
Dad,
please i'm expecting your suggestion over this issue of me going to the seaport the second time,Dad if i have offend you please need forgiveness from you.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dan,

I forgive you, I dont know if David will, he feels its my fault for giving you his email.

I'm away on holiday for a week with Hayley, I hope you have got that car by I come back, I'm sick of you whining about it. Just go and get the bloody thing, its arrived. I've no doubt that if you don't get it, some scumbag will steal it.

Still, not my problem, as they say in Weatherfield.

Roy

I'm away for a week, anyone fancy knocking up a newspaper srticle about a Mr Bello being seen driving around Lagos in Wayne Rooney's priceless old ast0n m4rtin?

EDIT:

Quote:
Hello Dad,
The car is in the port Shocked and i told them everything about how you sent me the car and they told me to bring some funds about twenty three thousand naira Shocked and i dont know where to get that kind of fund from please Dad and my work i just newly started last week the month is not yet done so Dad i'm really happy and i appreciate what you have been doing for me is it true that the Uk visas are now cheap Dad
And please Dad when will the premiership start again and please Dad who is that germany guy that manchester united is buying and are they really going to change some old players like paul scholes and Ryan Giggs and two more others because i saw it on the paper Dad

I'm really Happy Dad won't you let me to be in the next premiership Game Dad I'm very angry that i could'nt come to UK to join them to complete this premiership Game.
Pls tell Mr Alex that i would like to come to manchester so i'll be the only Africa player there and i believe i'll be carrying the africa best player Dad.
From your Son
Dan
I'm very happy

Sounds like Nigerian Customs are only too happy to get dan on a safari and rob him blind at the same time. Nice that they confirmed the arrival of the 4ston though. Razz

Quote:
I just saw this email as well, I'm glad you've cheered up. Owen Hargreaves is an england player, we bought him from Bayern Munich, I went over to sign him. Giggs has a lot of games in him yet, but he has given up playing for walesHargreaves will replace his role though. we may buy Brazilian midfielder Anderson, 19, and Portuguese winger Nani, 20, in a deal that could cost about �30m. (Stolen off the BBC website)

I wouldn't know about visas being cheap, are they for sale?

I'll tell Sir Alex to keep a place in the dressing room for you.

Roy

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Fredd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he keeps whining about lack of funds, tell him to have a bake sale.

By your atitude, you're frustrating my future and my life.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A short email from Dan:

Quote:
Please if i come there i dont want to have any problem hope i will just come and drive my car home
From,
Dan

Nope, no problem at all, I replied:

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I can confirm that your Aston Martin car, with tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxx, is awaiting collection by you from Tin Can Island, there are no problems with this shipment, it is a simple case of you collecting the car and driving it back to your destination.

All you will need to collect the car, is a security code number, that number issued to you is "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", you are the only person who knows that number, it is 100% secure, your car cannot be released without the security number, when you collect the car, give that number to the shipping officer at the dockside, he will then give you the car keys and paperwork, you will have to sign and date the docket to show the car has been passed in to your possession.

Yours Sincerely,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has replied, it's his normal whining crap Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
What i'm saying is that car dealers told me that the car is an old modern that the custom will cease the car thats what i'm thinking about please i need that truth if i can get this details i will be there before three days i'll be there please i need this reply urgently if i can pickup this car successfully i'll know that this courier is the best in the world,but if there will be anyproblem thats why i wanted you people to deliver the car to my address.
Regards,
Dan

Somehow, I don't think I will be the best courier in the world Laughing

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Okay, the part about the courier being the "best in the world" has got to go in your signature line. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I don't have enough room in my sig for that Sad, but it's nice he thinks that way, although he might change his mind if he goes to collect Laughing, just sent him a reply confirming that his car is awaiting collecting and not for delivery to his address:

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

I understand what you have said, the problem is, the sender only paid for delivery to the docks at Tin Can Island, so you will need to collect your car from there, this car is not for delivery to your home address, your address is only listed on the tracking page as a legal reference, not home delivery.

Let me again confirm that all you will need to collect the car, is a security code number, the number issued to you is "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", you are the only person who knows that number, it is 100% secure, please bring that number with you when you make the collection, as the car will not be released unless you have the number with you, so print this email off for reference.

Yours Sincerely,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has sent a reply saying he will collect the car, but as it's Dan, don't be surprised if he comes out with some poxy excuse or asks again for it to be delivered to his address:

Quote:
OK I"LL BE COMING ANY MOMENT FROM NOW
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GOD BLESS.
FROM DAN

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu wrote:
What i'm saying is that car dealers told me that the car is an old modern that the custom will cease the car

His car dealer is completely clueless. Tell him that there are of course special regulations for vintage automobiles and that your company declared it as such. The AM certainly isn't a rusting "old modern" wreck that falls apart at the first look but a prized antique wanted by rich collectors all around the world.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has mailed me, except the writing is nothing like Dan's, he is usually an illiterate numpty, this email sounds too good for him, I wont bother replying yet:

Quote:
Subject: ATTENTION!!!

To whom it may concern.

I am having a very big problem trying to locate the car ) your company claimed to have shipped to Tin Can Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Please, I want to know the Container Number, the Shipping Company and the address of the company here in Nigeria. In fact, I need you to seed to my email an attach copy of the bill of landing. What I have here looks like a junk with unspecific information’s.

I need the following information’s to be able to get to this car:

Cargo Company in Nigeria
Container Numbers
address of shipping company here in Nigeria
Name and Number of the Ship that brought the car into Nigeria

Please it will really be kind of you if this situation is taken care of in no distant time. As the case is right now I will be force to pay demurrage fees for 9days.

God bless you, while I look forward to your urgent and honest favorable response.

Regards,

Dan.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have replied to, Dan, or whoever it was that emailed me as, Dan:

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sir, as per my previous email, we do not give out the full shipment information, that is for security reasons in the event of a high value shipment being sent, as is the case with you, the car is classed a an classic car and a high value item, hence the reason why we gave you a security code number, which was, "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", this is done purely to prevent the fraudulent collection of goods sent to Nigeria by people other than the true receiver, as you are probably aware, Nigeria has a high rate of fraud, and we have to take extra security precautions as a result of that, it is the same for any country on our list of fraud hot spots.

All you require to collect your car is the security code number, only the holder of that security code can collect the car, it will not be released to anyone without it.

Yours Sincerely,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply from, Dan, he really bugs the shit out of me with his questions ALL of the time Mad:

Quote:
when i get there,will i say i am looking for Mxxxxx Cxxxxxxx hope the name is none in the Tin Can Island and is only this number needed for collection,and when i get there can i show the number to any of the courier company i see or you people have your own courier department,if so you will give me your courier office department in Tin Can Island so that when i get there i'll call so it will be simple for me to pick my car Up
Thanks,
From,
Dan

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Dad,
Well is everything ok because i'm really borthered that i did'nt recieve your mail you sure everything is fine i mail the courier as of now and by on monday i'll tell my my friend in lagos to help me pickup the car
Dad the car is very fantastic i can wait to ride on my new car and immediately i collect the car from the courier i'll send you the kind of picture you send me standing behide the car and the car is a first class my friends will be very happy of me driving them to the club next week. jump_4_joy
Dad i'm really serious about i'm telling you i'llcome to UK anytime from now

SP has told him that only Dan can pick the car up, he has his pyjama photo.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has sent me another email today:

Quote:
Dear sir,
Please i'm waiting for your fast response please i need the details and the description of the company location in Tin Can Island
Regards,
Dan

I replied to his last email:

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

To answer your questions, yes, all you need for the collection is the security code number of "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", when you arrive at the docks in Tin Can island, you need to go to the dock masters office and give them the security code number, they will release your car to you.

We do not have offices in Nigeria, we are simply freight forwarders, if the shipment was paid to be delivered to your home, we would have used a local courier company for the last leg of the journey from the port to your address, but as you know, in this case, shipping was only paid for the car to go to Tin Can island, which is now for collection by you, from the docks in Tin Can island.

We have also received an email from the person who sent you the car, they have sent us a photo of you for identification purposes, and they request that the car can only be released to the person in the photo, I attach the photo for your perusal.

It goes without saying that, if someone other than you tries to collect the car, it will not be released to them, only the person in the photo can collect it.

Yours Sincerely,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Of course, I forgot to attach the phot of him in his pyjamas Rolling Eyes, so I had to send him another email with it:

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached to this email, the photo that was sent to us by the sender of the car, only the person in the photo is allowed to collect the car, if any other person, other than the person in the photo tries to collect the car, it will be refused.

The dock master at Tin Can island has also been sent the photo, he is under strict instructions not to release the car to anyone else but you.

Yours Sincerely,

Cxxxxx Mxxxxx.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received 2 emails from Dan over night, as is the norm for him, more bullshit and more questions, and those questions have already been asnwered previously Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
Subject: An Agent In Tin Can Island Phone Number

Thanks for your mail courier,
So please courier if i got there do i need to pay any dumorage to collect my car because i dont have any money i'm very brook and please i need the name of the plaza that the car is pack in the outside i need this details now what is the name of the courier i'll tell them that sent the car.

And please dont you people have any agent of your company in Tin Can is land so that when i get there i'll call him so he tell me where my car is in Tin Can Island or tell to send the address the car is packed in Tin Can Island please i need this details Now i'll living Tomorrow to Tin Can Island again.

i first went there they told me that there is no courier like that i that is a scam so thats why i need all this details hope i'm not paying anymoney to collct my car please instruct them because i dont have anymoney i need all this details immediately
Thanks From Dan

Quote:
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE

Hello Sir,
Please i need your urgent reply or do i still need to pay any dumorage because i dont have money please tell me i'll be living in two days time to Tin Can Island.
Dan

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's telling me the same story, that he's traveling to Lagos tomorrow from Edo state. He also thinks that Roy has got him a place in the Manchester United squad.

Quote:
yes Dad i recieve the picture[
So please Dad did you tell Sir Alex About what i told you and please Dad tell them to send me an agent phone number so that when i get there i can call him so he can give me my call,because i first went there they told me that they did not send me any car so Dad you please help me mail them because i have mail them too to send it to me so you mail them so that the courier will know we are serious
Thanks Dad i cant wait to ride my car and please about what i told you anytime you will see me in UK and please Dad i need your Address and phone number
so when i get to the airport i'll call you
i can wait to play for manchester united and dad you will be very proud of me.
From your Son,
Dan

Quote:
Dad,
Please are you still travelling again?
and please Dad is the club still buying more players and when is the premiership starting and please anytime i ask you to send me your mobile line you dont like sending it to me why please Dad i need to call you to appreciate what you have done for me well i'll be living to lagos tomorow because i live in Edostate.
From Your best cheer,
Dan your son

Roy is supposed to be away travelling, so I can ignore him for now.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this lad actually travels than Roy deserves some sort of gold plated safari helmet. This is, without a doubt, the laziest lad in existence. Very Happy

I'm really hoping he goes, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
seventhc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would tell him that the car can only be held for a few more day's, then it will start to incur charges, and ultimately will be returned to the shipper.
There must be some way to get this guy off his ass.
Very Happy

btw, you prob don't know me as I haven't really posted yet, but I have been following this closely with great delight. lol
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Very Happy.

@SP, you could send him this picture of the last car that wasn't collected from the port in time:

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic