SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potter Derrek, now stranded in Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F will have to get him a very expensive car then. This is the real chassis plate from the car dan has the logbook for:

When it was stolen 10 years ago in Baton Rouge, the insurance paid out $4.5 million. It has never been seen again until it Dan was given it.

Funny how he perks up when he finds out what F had in store for him. I'd be worried about what she was going to do with 20 inches of pvc pipe, let alone 2 quarts of KY. Shocked

Dan to David Beckh4m. If you remember, Snoop Doggy Doodoo threatened to pop a cap in his ass.

Quote:
David,
yes i have been having some terrible time.i have not seen her yet but there are some procedure been giving to me to do before i can see her.

please David please help me tell snoop dogg that he should not be angry i will do the best of what i can to get her back tell him to please contact me through my e-mail address please David.
i'm feeling very bad.
i must go now

I think 28 pleases equals the record, but I'm too lazy to check. I think it somewhere in the 'Pictures' forum, I can't remember what we had him doing at the time.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you that think of Dan as a total idiot, he at least knows that swallowing paint can be deadly:

Quote:
friend,
Please there is a problem,how can i paint mu tongue,you know it can be very harmful if swallowed,and the photo cannot be attach to the form because it cannot contain it.i will attach the photo seperately to you. please send me a picture of her please i know what i am doing is true,i just need a prove that she is there with you send me the picture of you and her standing now please i need to see whether is really the person i am talking about you are holding.
From your friend,
Dan

So he knows that swallowing paint is a bad thing, but he is willing to do it for F.

I think that Dan truly is in love with F. I fully expect him to come through with the security photos.

Then we safari again, but somewhere further away than Lagos. Twisted Evil Dan won't travel a mile for a million dollars, but for F he will do whatever needs to be done.

edit - redshoes17 was nice enough to send me some pics of F, one of which was a naked pic. I sent the following to Dan:

Quote:
Let's get one thing straight. You do not tell me what to do. I am the Interp0l Officer. You are the terrorist. I tell you what to do.

If you look at the instructions that Interp0l Officer J0hn Va1jean sent to you it should be very clear what you need to do. You consume crackers prior to the painting of the tongue to remove the saliva from the mouth and ensure proper coating of the tongue. As far as being harmful, don't swallow the paint, you nitwit! It's that easy. This is a simple five minute procedure that has been done thousands of times with no problems, yet you bitch and moan about it. I've come to the conclusion that you are nothing but a lazy twit who has to summon all of the energy he has just to wipe his ass. Do the form, email to me with the photos, and you have a chance at getting off of the terrorist list and getting your girlfriend back. Even an idiot like you should be able to understand that.

Oh, speaking of your girlfriend, here's a picture to hold you over. This one was taken at our weekly Interpol Fun Night. She didn't seem to be having too much fun, but the rest of us sure as hell were.

Get your lazy ass in gear now!

Interpol Officer Th0mas J0nes

I'm sick and tired of hearing Dan whine. I want the pics!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Hugh J0rgens was the lucky priest who got dan's film money from the bank, and bought a stretch limo. Having failed to scam the Church, dan tries again as himself:

Quote:
Dan Danin0 to me

Dear friend,
Please i need your help,what country are you?
please i was robbed as of last week and my passport was i lost during the robbery.please friend i want you to help me get another passport if you will help me ge other one i promise after i go back to my country i will donate the sum of hundred thousand USD immediately i resume work please.get back to me,so i send you my birth certificate i need it latest one week time.
Thanks for your help

Time to dig out the directions to the hippo sanctuary. The last lads I sent there were (very helpfully) told I had just left, before having to make their own way home.

Quote:
Dear Mr Danino,

We are in Wechi4u, Ghana.I am not a passport dealer, and cannot obtain
passports for money, however much you offer. However, if you come and
work for our Church at our mission, helping our orphans, after the
statutory 6 weeks wait, I will apply for a passport for you as a
minister of religion.

Father Hugh J0rgens

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

From Dan:

Quote:
Hello Friend,
This was not the kind of photo i requested,i want to see her face whether is she my girl friend tell her to take a very decent photo i want to be convince is she please i did'nt see her face please i am getting set is remaining the painting of the tongue and some others.
please send it to me as fast as possible.
hope nobody is f*cking her there,because i don't want any nasty thing like such.From your friend,Dan
Please can't i get my car back,
i need it please

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan's email is priceless. Jayhawk has a good idea for a phone call to Dan but can anyone pry a number out of him that he will actually answer?

I've been having issues with uploading this file but was finally successful.
I can't understand everything mom says but she says Dan refuses to come home. She wants to know why F is doing her son like that and also says that God will get F for every good thing and every bad thing.

Click here to listen to danrefusestocomehome
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could Dan still be in Lagos? Dear lord, that is funny.

The Interp0l agent is getting rather evil. His last email to Dan, in response to Dan requesting a photo of the Interp0l agent with F:

Quote:
Sure. Let me just go get my camera and we'll take a festive photo together. What would you like as the background? Perhaps a little tropical paradise, with some palm trees. I'll get right on that.

Wait a minute. I'm not a photographer. I'M A F*CKING INTERP0L AGENT! I guess it's no photo for you.

Here's a photo that we found in her wallet. We're having a really fun time with your girlfriend.

Interp0l Agent Th0mas J0nes

I think it's time to introduce my nice Interp0l agent. Sorta like a good cop-bad cop type of thing.

I can't remember when I've enjoyed a bait more. Kudos to everyone involved.

BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Over two weeks ago Dan promised to send me a scan of his passport very soon.
Now he sends me this
Quote:
Friend,
i just can't get this,they told me that the passport will be getting ready in two months time,friend thats will be very very long,can't you just get other person to help me go to the embassy with another birth certificate please,i need to resume work as of next two weeks please i will attach or forward it to you in the next mail i don't want to let you down please just help me,i know you have tried but i just need you to try this last time i promise there will be no problem i promise you.
From Dan
Quote:
i promise you friend this time there will not be any problem,i promise you.
if there is any problem no i am not worth doing bussiness with the company.
From Dan

It seems he is still in Lagos (IP = 83.229.87.220).
I think I'm going to slap his arse to the next dimension.

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has given me his address in Lagos, but the good news is that he's he's hot to trot to NW Ghana, if he joins my Church for 6 weeks he gets a religious passport. being dan, though, he expects a taxi to pick him up:

Quote:
Dear Father,
Will you be sending somebody to pick me up in Lagos,here is the address.
7th avenue opposite A1 close festac town house 8
ask of Dan
Or you send me the address

He is in for an exotic treat:

Quote:
The 40-kilometre protected area runs along the Black Volta River and is home to hippos, bats, chameleons, hedgehogs and many different types of lizard and snake, as well as over 200 different bird species.

Visitors can trek through the area along the many hiking trails and see much of the wildlife, including large monitor lizards and pythons.

It is easy to find, from Ghanaweb:

Quote:
Wednesday, 27 September 2006
Wa, Sept. 27- Officials from the Tourism industry, who are visiting some of the country's tourist facilities on Tuesday missed an opportunity to visit the Wechi4u Hippopotamus Sanctuary in the Upper West Region because they lost their way to the place.

Quote:
Dear Dan,

We will be very happy to have you here as our guest for the 6 weeks,
however we do not have any way of picking you up, You can get a daily
bus from Lagos to Accra, Ghana.

From the lorry park in Accra, get an STC bus to Wa, in Wa province.

If you can email me from a cafe in Wa I will come and pick you up, or
if you wanted you can charter a tro-tro in Wa, the capital of the
Upper West Region, if need be. From Wa (46km), take the road past the
Uplands Hotel to the Vieri T-intersection and turn left. The next
village is Wechi4u, so look for the Church's Welcome Office.

We have prepared a room for you,

See you soon,

--

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although the Prinz (restaurant owner in LA) has been right out of the game, Dan still remembered his email, sending him THIS yesterday :
Quote:

6. Nov. (18 Stunden)
Hello Friend
How are you today hope everything is fine if so we give Glory to our almighty father
in heaven.
So please friend im just having some problem with my family now,So please friend i want you to help me please this is the story that leads me to this condition.
Friend my father was having a Gold company in Ghana and he was a very prosperous man and so he was having a crafty brother and he dont know,along the way my uncle Mr richard he live in Ghana too he was jealous that my father was the richest in their family so he now planned with higher killers and gave them my dad picture and they now trace my dad to his office and kill him and collected all his money and sold the Gold company and he was not still satisfied so he now planned too and he killed my mom with a drink and he poisin the drink an he now gave my mother and my mom drank it unknowly and she died it was now remainig me.
And he now told me to be staying with him and now said ok, so as i was staying with him he was matreating me so bad and was still trying to kill me to when i discover this i now ran away to nigeria and here im staying now in the refuges camp so please friend i really need you to help me ,just have sympathy and compassion on my in this my condition and i know that you dont really know me before but at list you can just help me to change this my condition just have human feelings for me please friend.
All i just need you to do for me is juat if you have anyjob you want me to do or if you can tell your church to help me out or anyway you which to help me just do it to save my life please i beg you in the name of the almighty God of heaven and earth well friend please i beg you dont let me down please may the Almighty God bless you as you help me please extend my greetings to your families and love ones God bless
Regards
Joe

Maybe just in case, he started another scam? Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Ahh, the old 'Daddy was a dead goldminer' format. He really doesn't think you'll know it's him. Laughing

As dead daddy made his fortune in Ghana, maybe dan can claim his inheritance in person.

dan has a question before he sets off:

Quote:
ok i will see what i can do about it,but i don't have a passport,hope they will not hold me on the way?

Actually, dan, if they do, that would be great, but:

Quote:
Dear Dan,

I dont think you need a passport to go from Nigeria to Ghana, but I
will check for you ,

Father Hugh J0rgens

Can anyone confirm this? I think in past safaris this has not been a problem, I think an ID card (and possibly a bribe, which dan won't have) will do. bear in mind that benin is in the way.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghana Visa Regulations - Entry Requirements

3. Exemptions
The following categories are exempted from obtaining entry visas to Ghana

a. Citizens Of Ecowas Countries
Nigeria
Benin
Mauritania
Niger
Gambia
Senegal
Guinea
Sierra Leone
Guinea Bissau
Togo
Cote D'ivoire
Burkina Faso
Liberia
Cape Verde
Mali

However:
5. Refusal

Visa to the following category of persons should generally be refused.

1. Prohibited Immigrants
2. A person without visible means of support
3. An undesirable person
4. And mentally handicapped person

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks, breddan, I'll pass that on. However Dan fails 2,3 and 4.

No visa then, but a passport? I've also asked in 'helps & tips'

Just in, 3 minutes ago:

Quote:
Ok i will soon be there

jump_4_joy

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Travel Documents

All persons entering Ghana must be in possession of a valid passport or Travel Documents establishing the identity of the holder.

Travel Documents include Laisser-Passer and other travel documents issued by International Agencies recognised by the Government of Ghana.

These are:

1. ECOWAS
2. United Nations and its specialized agencies
3. The World Bank
4. African Development Bank, etc.

See here: http://www.ghana.gov.gh/ghana_visa_regulations_entry_requirements

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, Ill tell him to take ID with him, we'll see how he gets on.

He still has to raise the busfare first, which explains why everyone will be getting his goldminer format to raise some cash.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't answer to Dan's messages so he sent another please -message.
Quote:
Friend,
i did'nt recieve your mail,is everything ok.
just try and understand please i need your help,you know i can't wait till two months time ofcourse.
please just do this for me please.
From Dan

I got so frustrated with Dan 'el Retardo' Ad1gw3, so I just sent him a NSFW message full of insults and threats. I gave him till the end of the week to come up with a passport. No doubt he will come back whining.

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DAN is actually an acronym for Dumb As Nails. Dealing with Dan is more difficult than herding cats. Today I get this beauty:

Quote:
Yes i just need a photo of you and her standing together just send it to me,this is my girlfriends photo i know just send me the one i require from you.
why don't you invite me to have some fun with my girlfriend?well is some how if i mau say.
will i get my car back?
please if you know any immigration passport maker tell her to give them my birth certificate so they start processing my passport immidiately,because after i finish this form i am moving to Washington DC with her so just tell her to start processing it.
Please i will soon be done with the photos.
From Dan

Followed immediately by this one:

Quote:
tell her i said they she is to beautiful,but man you are enjoy my past effort i have'nt enjoy.
tell her to e-mail me,
and please don't forget to send the photograph

Once again, all roads to Dan leads through his pecker. His concern for F is very touching though. Rolling Eyes

If Dan is still in Lagos, and it looks like he is, he is more than likely very "Brook and in need of Monet." He has quite the bravado going now, but I fully expect that to crack soon. After all, this is Dan we're talking about.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy, amazing how Dan is willing to go off and leave F in the hands of Interpol.

Jayhawk, the pic of F in the reclining position is Dan's favorite. So you might want to send him that one if you haven't already. Interpol has a couple more pictures of F from Interpol Fun Night. Why not invite him to come and have some fun with his girlfriend?
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ Amazing how he is happy to have you gang banged by Interpol, just as long as they invite him to join in as well.

Although as smart as a box of rocks, Dan truly is a shit where women are concerned.

Quote:
but i told you everything has been stolen from me hope there will be no problem may be i will be living tomorow

I have sent him this letter from the queen, left over from a previous bait, to get him into trouble, er I mean over the border.

EDIT: sister Anna Lynne Jecti0n was lovebaiting Dan from Ghana, and sending him photos very unbecoming of a nun. She heard from him today:

Quote:
i am coming to Ghana very soon.

Her reply (don't tell redshoes Wink )

Quote:
Wonderful, when you do, we shall have wonderful sex together.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid that we're hitting Dan with too much all at once. Dan has problems concentrating on just one task, and I'm afraid that if we keep hitting him from all directions we'll confuse him, and we'll all be back to getting tons of promises followed by whining for money.

Interp0l has reward F's good behavior (not scratching and biting so much) with thirty minutes of computer time a day. Let's all take a step back and let Dan concentrate on F. If he can secure the release of F Interp0l can drop her off in any city we choose, and we can weave all of these baits together. I really think F is the key right now. He went to Lagos for her, and Dan doesn't move for just anyone.

Plus, remember, Dan won't budge an inch for a thousand dollars, but he will go through hell and back for some female action. Dan is one horny sucker.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Dan,

Where are you? When are you coming? They are telling me you will not
cooperate with them.

Do you know what they are doing to me? It is horrible. Dan, they
make me put on disgusting degrading things. I have been fighting them,
they said if I do not fight them any more I can come online a couple
of times a week for a short time and write to you.

I am crying all the day and night. When are you going to save me?

F

Jayhawk, did you send that one picture?
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like I said, Dan comes back whining.
Quote:
friend,
you are trightening me hope you know that?
is not my fault even the money you sent me i did'nt even see a piece of Dollar,
well if you can't help me or send your client to help me go to the embassy or anybody that means you don't want me to act the movie thats what i see in that case.friend don't tell me you are going to shot me because i am a gangster just do it the way i say and i promise that there will be no problem.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn't sound too promising that Dan is going to lift a finger for F.

Quote:
sweetheart deon't worry i promise i will do what i can to save you.
but if it on monday they haven't realise you tell them that you are going back to LA

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pleases have turned into empty promises. Dan wants me to help him, but he doesn't want me to mail him anymore.
I'll give it a few days to see if you can get him off his arse and then I'm going to abuse him verbally, again.
Quote:
Subject: i promise
i promise you that if there will be any problem this time don't e-mail me anymore,please just help me this time and i promise you that everything will be ok.
i don't have any idea of what happened why they donated my money to the orphanage.
i promise you this time that there will be no problem.

IP: 41.204.225.214 (Lagos)

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He liked his letter from the Queen, now he wants her email so that she can win his lottery, and hear from Joe Daniel.

Quote:
Dear friend,
Well i really appreciate it,please sir can you please sent me her e-mail address so i can contact her i tell her a big thank you i really appreciate,thanks and God bless.
its a great pleasure.i really want to thanks her.
from Dan

Quote:
i will be coming as fast as possible immediately i get my transport money.

Still brook and in need of monet then. some things never change.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F chats with Dan this morning and so does agent J0nes.

This was a very difficult chat as Dan kept losing the connection.

Quote:
dan: hi
F: dan
F: dan are you there?
F: oh no
F: where did you go?
dan: yes sweetheart
F: i can't see you
F: help ,e
F: me
F: pls
F: dan, why won't you help me?
F: y won't you talk to me?
dan: i'm sorry my system is bad
dan: please don't be angry
F: dan don't you know what they are doing to me?
F: y won't you help me
dan: please
dan: sweetheart i am so sorry for whats going on i don't understand
dan: please don't be angry
dan: tell me
F: don't be angry? you got me into so much trouble and you are not helping me! why?
dan: sweetheart,how can i do it
F: you have to do what they say!
dan: i am trying
F: how hard?
dan: is just that how can i paint my tongue,i have tried but is not working out
F: paint your tongue, what are you talking about?
F: what did you do?
dan: thats what they ask me to do,and use it to take a picture
dan: nothing
F: so you didn't even try?
dan: because i don't want to tell them my name (what?)
F: what do you mean you don't want to tell them your name?
dan: i tried,but i ask my doctor he told me is very dangerous
dan: is very hard sweetheart as u must know,and its very dangerous to health
dan: nothing sweetheart
F: they are torturing me
F: i brought some surprises for you and me to have fun with
F: they are using them on me now
dan: sweetheart,you know what?
F: i tried to fight them, i really did
dan: you mean it?
dan: sweetheart you know what?
F: what?
dan: did they tell u,when are u going back to LA (dan is so dumb)
dan: ?
F: i'm not going back to LA
F: i am in custody, it is like prison
F: they are only letting me come online for a little while if I didn't fight them and do what they want
dan: sweetheart i'm in a deep shit
dan: you now that
F: No, dan, I AM THE ONE IN A DEEP SHIT!
F: you don't seem to care about me at all
F: DAN? DAN? WHERE ARE YOU?
dan: the server was down
F: No, dan, I AM THE ONE IN A DEEP SHIT!
dan: thats why i told you i'm in a very deep shit,don't you know you are part of me?
F: WHY CAN'T YOU TALK TO ME ON THE COMPUTER? (I tried calling the computer.)
dan: don't you know i care about you so much?
dan: i don't have a computer you know
F: THEN WHY AREN'T YOU COMING?
F: you are using a computer right now
F: can't you use a headset?
dan: no the computer don't have a handset
dan: sweetheart,should i buy a phone?
F: yes, you need to buy a phone!
F: PLEASE BUY A PHONE.
F: I can't reach you. I have talked to your mom. Have you talked to her recently?
dan: no sweetheart i have not
dan: what did she say?
F: she said you won't come home
dan: sweetheart i makes me feel very bad not seen u,i feel like dying
F: how do you think i feel
F: dan, they are abusing me
F: please honey, come and save me
dan: sweetheart you know what now?
F: ?
F: dan, dan, why did you abandon me?
F: where are you my love?
F: i have to go now
dan: they did'nt give me any details to come thats why
F: please, please just do what they want
F: they are hurting me
F: now they said i have to go give them some pleasure in exchange for letting me talk to you.
F: pls
dan: the server it very bad here
dan: sweetheart i'm here,but the server is bad
dan: don't you know anybody that a king or queen?
dan: tell them to please realise u please sweetheart

Fiona is gone, the rest is "agent j0nes)

F: Listen you little puke, she is back in her cell.
dan: hello
dan: well i think is time i'll place judgement on this issue
F: What are you talking about?
dan: "Listen you little puke, she is back in her cell."
F: We're just getting her ready for another party.
dan: i need u to go back to LA ok
dan: bye
dan: i love u
dan: sweetheart i have told interpol agent th0m0s j0nes that i want you to go back to LA
F: this is interpol agent th0mas j0nes you idiot
F: he's not going back to LA
F: she's not going back to LA

With that Dan signs out and does not return.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic