SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Potter Derrek, now stranded in Ghana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've made it quite clear to the dimwit that Interpol cannot send the car to America without the paperwork. I haven't heard from Dan in about a week. I'll give him another week before I tell him that his time is running out, and the car is about to go up for auction.

Dan is truly a dipwad.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe send it anyway if he doesn't cooperate - then he'll be all the more frustrated that he cant get into the US while he is on the stop list, as his car has already set off without him, and won't be coming back.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy, the car is definitely going to Washington. I just want my damn tongue prints! Is that too much to ask? Very Happy

I figured I would at least get a response from him demanding that I stop allowing the kids that work at Interpol to take his car on joy rides. Sad

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing much from Dan this morning. He was very distracted. He said he was sorry about asking F for money yesterday and he was just kidding. He said the new birth certificate will be ready tomorrow. I didn't discourage him from doing that, time enough for that disappointment next week.

One funny thing. Dan and emmy always put a little religious message next to their name in messenger. Today Dan's said
Quote:
GOD ID GOOD
and Emmy's said
Quote:
BY HIS GARCE

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
BadKarma
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On the 18th he wrote to me
Quote:
Please i promise you that i am not going to let you down and by next week maybe on thursday i will send a scan copy of the passport.
i promise that i will provide it.

Then today I received this
Quote:
Please Friend,
Do the embassy department hold my passport or anything about me please get back to me as fast as possible. with further details.

Well, I'm not going back to the embassy until Dan has provided the proof he's not on "the list" anymore. Smile

Safari George Annan (Accra - Benin City)
Safari Dan (Accra - Lagos)

"HIS A BIG FRAUD. THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME IS A NIGERIA EANGLISH , I TRUST YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN GIVE YOU MY COMPANY PASSWORD TO CHECK THE MAIL HE SENT TO US."
"Just a thought. Maybe, you can get a well paid Mod job here." -Toomuchfun

Postwhores - gotta love 'em.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BK, dan is trying to confirm whether Anne Ath3ma is telling him the truth, ie:
Quote:
Dear Mr Adigwe,

I am disappointed that you have been unable to provide me with either a
retina scan, or the alternative face scan, as Required by the Patriot
Act.

Be advised that if this information cannot be provided within 30 DAYS of
your original application, you papers will be filed, and you will go
onto the US Permanent Stop list. his will make it illegal for you to be
issued with any passport or visa by ANY country
deemed to be a member of the Anti Terror Axis.

Sincerely Yours,

Anne Ath3ma,
Case Officer,
USIS

Anything you can tell him to back up his presence on the stop list will be appreciated.

At least I got a reply out of him.

Quote:
Ok since i can't provide both the retina and the face scan do you have a yahoo messenger so i can show you my face on a webcam. Rolling Eyes

I think the rolly eyes were designed with dan in mind. I have told him in no uncertain terms why that would NOT be acceptable.

There is a glimmer of hope about the face scan, it was easer getting him to go to Lagos than to scan his mush. It cant be worse than stretching his ass on camera. I wonder who took the photo? Shocked

dan to Roy:
Quote:
I don't really know Dad but i will try and see what i can do about that.
they what the US immigration department told me that i must scan my face or my ear and send it to them.but i will ask one of my friend that work in a cafe whether he can help me.
from Dan

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan somehow found enough money to make it back to the cafe. He's complained to the Interpol officer that he has only managed to get three of the five security photos taken, and he asked the officer to help him with his visa. Another whinefest.

My lottery winner, who he cursed out a week ago, sent him the following (edited) email:

Quote:
F**k me? Oh no. F**k you! You have stolen my money twice, so f**k off you c****ucker. I bet you've got a little d**k, and that's why when you play with the boys you are the one getting f***ed up the a**. I bet goats won't even take your tiny little p*nis you d**khead. I'm really starting to think that I didn't win a car and money at all, and that you were just trying to steal my money. Well, sh**-for-brains, I guess you succeeded. It looks like it's time for me to contact Barrister S0ludo again, isn't it? He got me some of my money back the last time you f***ed with me, and this time he's going to rip you a new a**hole.

I'm your mate? That's a f***ing laugh. If you were my mate I'd blow your d**k off with a shotgun. All I'd need is a bb gun, but I'd use a shotgun just to make sure you were in pain. Let's see how the boys like you when you have no d**k, you c***sucker.

Sincerely
J**** Jamison

Now your average lad might be put off, or even insulted, by that email. But not our plucky little hero! He responds as follows:

Quote:
I told you that without the transfer slip the money cannot be collected ok i'm even trying to help you and you are behaving some how if you want your winnings immediately you transfer any money the bank slip must by attach to a mail and must be sent to the reciever.
Best regards,
P0tter

He still hasn't given up on getting his money. It was over six months ago that his dollar was chopped by postal authorities, and he still hasn't given up. You know, you gotta respect that. Laughing

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan sent F the new birth certificate. He asked F to help him with five girls.

Should F try to submit this to immigration?

Quote:
dan: i need you to help me out with five girls
F: what five girls?
F: you have me, what do you need five girls for????
F: why are you even looking at other women????
dan: i need their pics for the WW business
dan: whats wrong are you there?
F: why are you looking at other women?
F: i don't like this at all
dan: what do you mean?
dan: i said i am looking for some girls for the job
dan: can't you get that?
dan: i'm not looking for other women ok
F: why are you doing this?
dan: told me to do this to become an agent for the company
dan: is anything wrong with it?
F: u say you love me and then you ask me to find women for you
F: it is a bit confusing
dan: what do you mean
dan: ?
dan: you did'nt understand me if i may say
dan: he told me to bring five girls with their electronics photos
F: so you want me to find models for you?
dan: then what are you saying that i am looking at other women?
F: i thought you want to find a woman other than me
dan: no
F: so what is it that you want me to do?
F: r u there?
dan: i want you to help me find them and tell them to send me their electric photos
F: so you want me to ask my model friends if they want to model for WW?
dan: yes
F: ok
dan: the programme will be hold in NY
F: when?
dan: in sharriton hotel
dan: sheratton hotel (I love his spelling.)
F: when?

He sent the new birth certificate. Under the the special remarks section for the hospital it says, "He is a very handsome baby".

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is still bugging me about that restaurant job for his mom, so if no one has any objections I happen to know a millionaire prince who owns a restaurant in LA that I can put him in touch with. Mom will have to submit recipes, etc.

He asks me to find ten models for him now. F negotiates with him over this. She will tell him she is talking to everyone she knows. Eventually she will tell him she can't find anyone that is not already with an agency.

Someone tell me, should F try to take these documents to immigration? Will something terrible happen to F if she does? This week I will just stall him. Monday, photo shoot didn't have time. Tuesday nothing because he didn't tell me where to take them, etc. The Nigerian Embassy, fine, it's 3000 miles from here, but I have to be in the area in two weeks time.

Let me know where to go with it, I can drag it out at least a week before doing anything.

The non-mushy portions of Dan's chat.

Quote:
dan: can you send it through text message?
F: no, i don't know how to do a text message
dan: is in your mobile
dan: find it under message
dan: and you will see either write message or compose message either
F: oh, my phone does not have that
dan: you are kidding if you say that
dan: is in every phone
F: but not every phone has that service because you have to pay extra for that
dan: you mean it?
F: yes, really
dan: well lets forget about that now
dan: lets go to bussiness
dan: about the girls i want more than five,maybe it will be up to ten or so
dan: so that they will select the once they want
F: you are wanting me to find you women again?
dan: per model accepted the company will offer $500
F: what will i get?
dan: your friend ofcourse
dan: he told i should be brief with it
dan: what you get is not the problem you know?
dan: i may be you a car
F: you will get me a car?
dan: yes if it works as expected
F: i don't need a car
dan: i need perfect girl suitable for the job
F: i already have three cars
F: what else?
dan: go for shopping
dan: for anything you want
F: not good enough
dan: ok,what do you want?
F: How about $150 each?
dan: k
dan: 100 each?
F: you aren't doing any of the work, i am
dan: $120 will be ok
F: 150 or nothing
F: no $200
dan: ok $150
F: ok, then
dan: so when will there photos be ready?
F: i have to ask first
dan: is an electronics we need
F: electronics?
dan: hope this is ok by you?
F: i don't understand
dan: told is electrical photos he want
dan: for the job
dan: u there?
F: i am not sure what that is, but i will ask the photographer
dan: k
dan: but this is very important to me?
F: i understand
dan: do you know what is important to me now?
dan: the passport,the most important is you calling me
dan: hope u understand me now?
F: do you understand it is important that you call me?
dan: u there?
dan: sweetheart i know
dan: but if you can text me the number i will call
dan: or you call me and give it to me i will call u back
F: i can't text you silly

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RS, post his brith certificate, its a doozy! (RS cc'd it to me), dan was born with a fully grown face, and under 'special comments', the hospital said 'He is a very handsome baby'.

Dan is still trying to wriggle out of the face scan, Anne Ath3ma is having none of it.

Quote:
Tell me about anyother onces i ask and the cafe told me that they can't do it what about scaning my right hand i feel that will be more good so you can really know is me.
is just that i can't find a place to do it that was why i am not putting any interest so please this is my only solution or i take a picture showing only my face or head so please this is the only way they told me that they could help.
i am not a cheat ok What about your lotto scam then? i have friends in UK and US yes, but they are all baiters so you can ask them whether this is me if i send you the picture ok.
Thanks From Dan

Quote:
Dear Sir,

This is getting rather tiresome. Please understand that to change the
law, you will
either need to get George W Bush, our Great Decider, or the US Senate to
do so.

I cannot change the law, I am but a humble civil servant.

The fact that you cannot organize a face scan is not my problem, sorry,
thousands of
people from countries where retina scans are hard to arrange, manage do
do scans
and submit them to this office every year.

Anne Ath3ma
USIS

@RS, you can take the photos to immigration if you want, but you may get arrested for helping a suspect on the terror list. I will get you a nice cell though. You may get to share a cell with Britney.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan didn't show himself to me until much later than usual so I didn't have much time.

He wanted to be reassured that I would work on the electric photos, he begged me to call him, and wanted to remind me to get the passport today.

I gave him the good news that I might know of something about a job for his mom and passed him the email address.

edit: I would love to post his birth certificate but I am having my usual techno difficulties. I can't understand how to upload a picture to putfile. So I will send it to anyone who can.

edit again: I think I just did it. http://www.putfile.com/onekiwi/images/148172

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I am . My good friend F called me yesterday. Because of the increasing number of Nigerian businessmen in LA we have been thinking of adding a list of special West African menus - just in time when my friend F knows about her fiance´s mother! Sometimes things are just fitting in like miracles.
Redshoes17 chatted with him this morning and immediately afterwards I received his professional application (suggestions highly welcome!) :
Quote:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:40:58 -0700 (PDT) [217.146.177.181]
Hello Friend,
How are you today hope you are doing fine.
Well my fiancee F told me to contact you that you where looking for a chief cook so i will like to tell you that my mom is interesting she need other job so i will like you to send me further details on how to proceed.
please get back to me with further details.

I think we need at least 5 hand-written (?) recipes of national African dishes from his mom...an application photo...a verification photo with a sign...some paperwork...but basically it fits "my" plans well, she can start right in October!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has it occurred to dan's tiny brain that, without a valid face scan, 'Joe Daniel' (his alias on the fake birth certificate) won't be allowed into the USA either.?
I hope his Mum doesn't get angry when Dan disappoints her.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, regarding Dan´s mother I am ready to employ her Smile :
Quote:
Dear Sir,

my heart is filled with joy by reading your email. To be perfectly true, as an aristocrat I am not being used to be addressed as if I was your last night´s pub pal, but I am not a man who takes great pride in titles, so you are allowed to call me if you are having trouble with my full title .

As a matter of fact I own quite a small number of American top class restaurants, even in Los Angeles.
As you may know, the increasing number of Nigerian and Ghanaian businessmen has made me think of broadening my cuisine. Not each guest in our so-called global village is satisfied with Chinese Peking duck, Seared Sea Scallops, Rack of Lamb, Filet Mignon, Grilled Tequila-Lime Shrimp, Argentinian Steak, Roasted Hawaiian Blue Snapper...you get the idea of our clientele.

We do have a growing desire for African dishes which we are not yet featuring on the menu. Many global businessmen demand home tastes, do you understand? This will be an important addition. I understand from my friend F your beloved mother is in the catering business? This comes in perfectly!

May she be willing to move to L.A. for me?

If that is perfect for you and for her then we can swiftly start the negotiations regarding her duties.

She will be able to use modern kitchen facilities and four kitchen helpers at hand to supervise.

She can expect an average monthly income of 5000-7500 United States Dollars in the beginning months, depending upon experience.

First I need your approval of these conditions, then I will be happy to guide her along to her new destination.

Yours sincerely,

Thanks to redshoes17 for advising me. Now I need a name and a ... restaurant!
Hope Dan is ready for certain requirements Twisted Evil

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

redshoes17 wrote:
edit again: I think I just did it. http://www.putfile.com/onekiwi/images/148172

Wonderful. "Tribe: Delta" alone should be enough to alert the DHS. Laughing
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of you are keeping him way too busy for me to love bait this guy. F slapped him around a bit this morning for addressing the prince in such a casual way. He defended himself by saying

Quote:
i think maybe you don't know i am from a kingret family too

He came back yesterday afternoon to ask about his passport. He's getting a bit pushy with F about this, he's given her four days to get it.

He is happy about the prince having a job for his mom. He said he will have his mom's passport scan by tomorrow.

He can only describe that he is "seriously" looking forward to meeting F, doesn't sound much like a man in love to me. F told him to think about that and do a better job the next time they talk.

I will be too busy in real life to chat with him tomorrow, so Thursday I will break the news that he didn't tell me where to take the passport info.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Restaurant sketch, yum yum : my mail to him.
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

I am not annoyed that easily, but my temper sometimes tends to be dominant.
It was just a gentle warning. I wish we can be business friends above all.

Please consider your beloved mother as engaged in my service as soon as possible.

I would need a clear and high resolution scan of her passport, please.
This is the first and foremost condition.

Then we will need to talk about the dishes.

Our customers will demand variety. I own a 5 star restaurant, you cannot simply offer only one African dish. I am making the following suggestions, please speak to your mother about these : I need her to be ready to prepare, cook and serve (with qualified help, of course) :

- at least 3 appetizers
- at least 3 salads
- five main dishes (one beef, two seafood, one poultry, and one of her choice)
- and 3 desserts
Furthermore, she will also need to make recommendations of wine to serve with each dish.

Please keep in mind we are addressing wealthy African businessmen as customers and guests who will be happy to be able to order their favourite dishes from home, which, as a general rule, is a business idea as strong as a rock.
You must know that American restaurants even in big cities do not yet have developed special African dishes to suit American tastes either. We have discovered an interesting gap in the market. I would like you to be part of it.

Yours sincerely,

Yum, yum.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is pretty worried that he hasn't heard from F today. He's been showing online when I get a chance to look, most unlike him. He's been there for hours. He's been sending increasingly strange offline messages.

Quote:
dan (9/26/2007 6:22:43 AM): I pledge to MANCHESTER UNITED my club, to be faithful, loyal and dedicated. To watch all their matches even without Van Nisteeroy. To defend Old Trafford Boys' policies without shaking all the time. Above all to continue to be a Fan of Cristiano Ronaldo even after his retirement becos he did what no player has done, could do and will ever do for any English team single handedly. I Love You MAN U and will always do. So help us(all MAN U Fans) GOD!!!! MAN U 4 LIFE............... Road To Zion 2ND Europe's richest Clubs.
dan (9/26/2007 6:23:22 AM): sweetheart?
dan (9/26/2007 6:35:10 AM): hi
dan (9/26/2007 6:35:13 AM): u there?
dan (9/26/2007 6:41:17 AM): well i'll miss u
dan (9/26/2007 7:28:34 AM): bye i miss u today
dan (9/26/2007 7:38:10 AM): Always remember 4 2007..life is short, break d rules, 4give quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,laugh uncontrollably and never regret anytin and never regret anytin dat made u smile..send 2 all d people u luv and care 4 and dont wanna 2 lose in 2007 even me...
dan (9/26/2007 7:39:12 AM): These are some of the romantic countries in the world. H.O.L.L.A.N.D. - Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies. I.T.A.L.Y. - I Trust And Love You. L.I.B.Y.A. - Love Is Beautiful; You Also. F.R.A.N.C.E. - Friendships Remain And Never Can End. C.H.I.N.A. - Come Here.. I Need Affection. B.U.R.M.A. - Between Us, Remember Me Always. N.E.P.A.L. - Never Ever Part As Lovers. I.N.D.I.A. - I Nearly Died In Adoration. K.E.N.Y.A. - Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing
dan (9/26/2007 7:39:24 AM): You've been reported in heaven that your prayers have become a problem to the angels, so they have decided to bless you this month no matter the obstacles. If you believe send this message to everybody you love including me.......god bless us Amen
dan (9/26/2007 11:26:59 AM): sweetheart?
dan (9/26/2007 11:27:15 AM): is like u don't want to chat with me today
dan (9/26/2007 11:28:36 AM): Say this slowly, God I love u and i need u, come into my heart now - send this to 10 people (including me), see a miracle tonight. pls dont ignore

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Positive answer from Dan + mom´s passport...she is 39 !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Quote:
Hello Prince,
How are you today hope you are fine.
Well thats no problem i will discuss it with her,so here is the passport and you'll help her to secure a passport,please prince my name is not i am Dan or you can call me Daniel.
So when will you need her for the Job?
and when will she be resuming work?
From Dan.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New mail to and from Dan Very Happy :
Quote:

Dear Mr. Daniel,

I have just been talking with my councellor about what steps are next to be taken.

Have you ever heard of the great rock and roll singer Bill Haley? I am a fan of his. Or are you more an admirer of Classical music?

Your mother is not the only applicant, therefore the recipes are a necessity. How soon can she send them for consideration?

I wish you a nice day.
--
signed by:

Dan´s quick reply :
Quote:
Hello Prince,
Well as me for Music i am Snoop doggy fans,but i don't have his e-mail address
is there anyway you can help me so i get in contact with him.
So whats up next now i think is to prepare dor her coming please do you know where i can make a passport? in LA just send me the address so i give it to F she want to make a passport for me.
From Dan

Evil or Very Mad First I have to approve her recipes, then passport!! Stupid git! I have tons of other applicants!
Does he demand Snoop Doggy Dogg´s email from me? Wink

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is very worried about the passport. He wants F to go to immigration but cannot tell her where the office is. She offers to email the green card office but he doesn't want her any where near that place. He tells her the immigration office doesn't have email and she needs to go there and ask anyone to tell her where it is.

Dan gets sexy today, well a little, he gives up easily.

Quote:
dan: kiss u first
dan: hold u on ur waist
F: yes
dan: hold and romance u
F: yes
dan: thats why i told you can't explain much

F asks for naked pictures. He says he will send them but is evasive about when, he's much too worried about the passport.

He inquires about David, F gave him the bad news about David's dad. He also asks if she has gotten him any models yet for WW.

Quote:
dan: make sure you do because i need to make some money u know

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is ignoring the requests for a face scan, so he is now an official terrorist.

Quote:
Dear Mr Adigwe

Today 2 agents from the FBI called to see me. Apparently you have been
given Temporary Terrorist Status after your refusal to identify
yourself when required to do so.

Your account is therefore frozen until the status is revoked or you
are arrested, whichever happens first.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is ignoring the requests for the face scan because he is still hoping that F will come through. She will try her best but I fear her efforts will be all in vain.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid git! I demanded FULL RECIPES!!!!
Quote:
Hello Prince,
Ok i think is right well the categories are like ogbolo,melon,bitterleaf,pounded yam,pepper soup and all others i can't name so please get back to me as fast as possible.

My reply (maybe I should skip the playful part Laughing ) :
Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

First, I need your opinion on some valuable " records I am about to obtain on an internet auction. As a listener of R´n´B and its predecessors do you think that I should really be bidding 1200 dollars on each one? Or would you personally consider it too much? Wouldn´t you like to spend this comparably small amount on excellent-condition records that are likely to rise in value of about 10% each year? I see it as an investment.
You know, modern artists are not everything in life; music is also valuable to me.

Secondly, I really have no reason to be content with you. I demanded full recipes, in the categories I stated. You need to include amount of ingredients, how much they are about to cost, and how to prepare the individual dishes. I need a time frame, a money roundup and a complete list of the amount of the ingredients. Ask your mother if you are not certain about the details.

Over the weekend I will not be home. When I come home on Sunday night I demand a full list of recipes to be sent to me. This is important. This is the only way to prepare menu cards.

Remember, your mother is going to have four or five helpers in the kitchen so we need to prepare and school the staff before we are accepting her. Besides, over the distance this is the only way for me to find out her experience.

Please do not allow my good friend Miss to be dissatisfied, too.
Use your weekend. I will be happy to see your results.

Best wishes and compliments to your mother,
--
signed by: r

EDIT Saturday, 4:09 PM : Hi slatest mail - God, he IS stupid!!! Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Hello Prince
I prefare you better use it as an investment.About my mom is she buying the ingredients when coming or how do you need it?
Ogbolo soup contain the necessary as stated,Ogbolo,Okro,bitter leaf or Punky leaf,maggi,salt,stock fish,mangala,crafish,water.
Egusi soup contains the following,Melon,Stock fish,maggi,bitter leaf
please friend they are too much thats why i told you thats not the problem now if that i have come to LA i would have even prepare one or all of them for you it taste great.
Can you help me make a passport?
From your friend,
Dan

This is going to be hard work to make a Bocuse out of him Smile tomorrow, the prince is on holiday right now.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is in full whine mode today.

He asks if David has returned from London. F told him he should email David regarding his Dad's condition.

His main concern is if F has sent the documents, she has posted them and they should arrive Monday or Tuesday. F has no idea how long the processing will take. He says he needs it in the next two weeks or his account will be frozen. He says his step dad has kicked him out of the house.

Quote:
F (9/29/07 6:34:36 AM): but there will be processing fees that you must send them
dan (9/29/07 6:35:05 AM): but sweetheart you have to tell them to be brief with it,u know i will have to resume work next week
dan (9/29/07 6:35:42 AM): you help me do that i'll pay you $2,000USD for everything,is that ok?
F (9/29/07 6:36:10 AM): when?
dan (9/29/07 6:37:00 AM): immediately i resume work,u have to be fast with it because you know i have many things to turnup to pls
F (9/29/07 6:37:28 AM): they are not going to process it without the payment of the fees
dan (9/29/07 6:39:09 AM): sweetheart u do that for now,i'll get u paid immediately i resume work
dan (9/29/07 6:43:05 AM): sweetheart so what do you think about it?
F (9/29/07 6:44:12 AM): i am going to have to think about this
F (9/29/07 6:44:20 AM): i don't think david would approve
dan (9/29/07 6:45:12 AM): that mean u don't want to see me?
F (9/29/07 6:45:21 AM): of course i want to see you
F (9/29/07 6:46:01 AM): but i am not accustomed to men asking me for money
dan (9/29/07 6:46:49 AM): u are not the person asking me for money immediately i resume work i'll get u paid
dan (9/29/07 6:47:00 AM): you won't ask me
F (9/29/07 6:47:24 AM): y would i ask you for money?
dan (9/29/07 6:47:41 AM): do you want my money to just go like that?
dan (9/29/07 6:48:03 AM): i know what to do at the right time
dan (9/29/07 6:48:40 AM): no,i mean the account opened will soon be frozen if i'm not in US next two weeks
F (9/29/07 6:49:10 AM): what account will be frozen if you are not in the US in two weeks?
dan (9/29/07 6:52:42 AM): do u want me lose such amount of money
F (9/29/07 6:52:54 AM): please explain what you are talking about
dan (9/29/07 6:53:24 AM): the film company opened the account for me
dan (9/29/07 6:53:44 AM): the bank name is USA bank
F (9/29/07 6:53:54 AM): yes, and how much money is it?
dan (9/29/07 6:54:25 AM): $500,000USD
dan (9/29/07 6:55:18 AM): thats a little money now,u know
dan (9/29/07 6:55:30 AM): because after the movie i'm expecting other $500,000USD
dan (9/29/07 6:55:46 AM): and the money made from the movie is for me
F (9/29/07 6:56:02 AM): i wouldn't call that a little money
dan (9/29/07 6:56:32 AM): is little really
dan (9/29/07 6:56:43 AM): i have other bussiness to attend to
F (9/29/07 6:56:44 AM): it sounds like a lot of money to me, i have to work several months to make that much money
dan (9/29/07 6:57:06 AM): thats why i want u to be fast with the passport
dan (9/29/07 6:57:35 AM): i have money bussiness project to attend to
dan (9/29/07 6:58:01 AM): so thats why i don't want u to waste much time in making the passport
dan (9/29/07 6:58:17 AM): thats why i want to be basing US and UK
F (9/29/07 6:58:44 AM): you understand that even if i send the money i have no control over how fast the processing will be
dan (9/29/07 6:59:15 AM): both i hope it won't take more than a week?
F (9/29/07 6:59:27 AM): i just don't know

F (9/29/07 7:05:08 AM): are you going to send me the pictures we talked about?
dan (9/29/07 7:05:24 AM): i said yes
F (9/29/07 7:05:35 AM): when?
dan (9/29/07 7:06:06 AM): when i come i will be very busy somebody but i'll have time for u,understand?
dan (9/29/07 7:06:14 AM): maybe,next week
F (9/29/07 7:06:35 AM): if you send them i will send the processing fees
dan (9/29/07 7:08:26 AM): ok
dan (9/29/07 7:08:31 AM): when are u sending urs?
F (9/29/07 7:09:36 AM): after you send yours
dan (9/29/07 7:09:54 AM): k
F (9/29/07 7:10:00 AM): when?
dan (9/29/07 7:10:54 AM): but to be sincere with me self i am feel with many things now
dan (9/29/07 7:11:05 AM): my mom is going to her village
dan (9/29/07 7:11:13 AM): by that next week
dan (9/29/07 7:11:37 AM): my step dad told me to go off from the house
dan (9/29/07 7:11:59 AM): so when will i have chance for that?
F (9/29/07 7:12:00 AM): so where are you staying?
dan (9/29/07 7:12:25 AM): with my friend
dan (9/29/07 7:12:58 AM): so thats why i want u to be fast with the passport
dan (9/29/07 7:13:08 AM): i'm devastated
F (9/29/07 7:13:09 AM): why would your step dad tell you to leave?
dan (9/29/07 7:13:25 AM): don't know
dan (9/29/07 7:13:35 AM): he is only jealous
dan (9/29/07 7:13:44 AM): thats my believe
F (9/29/07 7:13:48 AM): jealous of what?
dan (9/29/07 7:14:33 AM): don't know for him
F (9/29/07 7:14:43 AM): where is your mom's village
dan (9/29/07 7:14:56 AM): Delta state
F (9/29/07 7:15:24 AM): so when is she going and when will she return?
dan (9/29/07 7:16:00 AM): she did'nt tell me
F (9/29/07 7:16:20 AM): you are in control of this, the sooner you send me the pictures the sooner i will send the fees
dan (9/29/07 7:16:43 AM): don't understand
F (9/29/07 7:17:08 AM): what don't you understand?
F (9/29/07 7:17:18 AM): i want to know what I have to look forward to
dan (9/29/07 7:18:17 AM): but first u must understand
F (9/29/07 7:18:29 AM): understand what?
dan (9/29/07 7:19:05 AM): that i am in a very terrible time now
F (9/29/07 7:19:42 AM): i understand
dan (9/29/07 7:21:04 AM): so please sweet,u have to be brief with the passport sending the picx is'nt any problem u know?
F (9/29/07 7:21:42 AM): it's up to you
dan (9/29/07 7:23:45 AM): lets discuss i little pls
F (9/29/07 7:24:29 AM): what else is there to discuss?
dan (9/29/07 7:24:51 AM): manythings u know
dan (9/29/07 7:25:56 AM): why i am telling u i can't send u the pics now is that my photographer is off now
dan (9/29/07 7:26:09 AM): but by next week he will be back
F (9/29/07 7:27:09 AM): since you have to make new pictures, can you write a message on your chest for me?
dan (9/29/07 7:27:42 AM): ok that will be ok,like what?
F (9/29/07 7:28:14 AM): I love you Fxxxx
dan (9/29/07 7:28:55 AM): on a paper,holding it as a sign of ur love
dan (9/29/07 7:29:16 AM): to really know whether i love?
F (9/29/07 7:29:36 AM): yes, i want to know you mean it
dan (9/29/07 7:30:25 AM): k no problem,maybe i'll have to take it by tomorow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic