SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick dog, bad food?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoeTam- I never did administer fluids. The vet would hang the IV bag and the needle was stuck under the skin on its back while the credit card was extracted. I'm not complaining as the cat is fine now.

Hope yours gets better.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie, My Mom was a nurse, so the vet trusted me, I guess, to do IV's. I put the needle into the nape of the cat's neck too, sub cut. I always worried about driving home with 10 needles in the car, explain that to the cops! After 250 cc's of Ringer's Lactate, the poor feline would have this big bubble around his shoulder area, until it soaked in. Weasel (not our 419 Weasel), passed away about 10 years ago however, via Sodium Thiopental, when he he just couldn't go on. Damn fine Gentleman Feline, a lover, and my first cat. Still miss him.
Edit: Cooper the Box Dog sends slobbery kisses to everyone, and thanks for good wishes, when he's not growling at the Chihuahua puppy for stealing his DRY food! Laughing
P.S.
Here's the gang, left to right, Cooper, Rachel (Box #2), with the well guarded, infamous, "Purple Rope", and Cisco, AKA "Biscuit", the Chihuahua in his woosie pink golf shirt sticking his tongue out at me.http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/353293226_47790df02d_b.jpg
Total doggage, 155 pounds, US weight.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a nice group for critters
http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/adoggonegoodnaturalpetsgroup
it's called as the last slash sates
"A Dog Gone Good All Natural Pets Group"
The woman who runs it isn't a vet but she is a nurse or something like that. She helped my furbaby out when we needed some advice. I llike the whole site www.care2.com you should go give it a looksie.
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those wanting to get their animals off of pet foods completely check out the B.A.R.F ( bones and raw food ) diet. A search on google will bring up many sites. My dog currently gets good quality dried food supplemented with veggies but I'm seriously considering swapping onto a completely raw food diet. Loads to read through first though !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic