SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Mugu Standards

View next topic
View previous topic

BarneyGumble
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Standards amongst the mugu's are definately falling. Personally I blame television for falling literacy among the young.

Quote:
Hello and good day Mr. Fxxxxx I was told by my friend Tim that you where a god and nice man. I need you to help me to stop evil dad from stealing my monkey I will give you $5000 if you help me

Please help me Mr.Fxxxxx

YOU AND MR.MAX PAYNE ARE BIG FAT FOOL BUM HOLE ASS SHIT HEAD AND MR.MAX PAYNE
YOU MONKEYS SUCK FOOL

bastard idiote

also aware that this is not fraud as others do

MAY GOD PURNISH YOU ANIMAL
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, now this is going too low. Letting your kid die of cancer, not feeding the orphans, promising to marry me eventhough you are an over weight man who chain smokes, selling me a BMW 325i v2.0 cell phone, these are acceptable... but stealing a kids MONKEY. That is just going too far.

I say the next $5,000.00 in donations to the eater go to this kid.... or better yet lets use one of our various world wide shipping companies to send him TWO monkeys!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't as extreme as Barney Gumble's, but it's way below par:

Quote:

I am Lady Peggy Morrison ,Recently my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from,why myHusband is late Sir Richard Morrison of Chairman of Richard & Morrison General Partners,
I will also issue a Letter of Authority that will empower you as an original beneficiary of this fund through my Lawyer,I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows,orphans, destitute etc.My joy is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein...

What's wrong here? Well, the mugu forgot to say how much money's involved!

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 194
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore; Henry Philip - Abuja to Natitingou with MG and DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was told by my friend Tim that you where a god

and you've only been here since the beginning of March Very Happy

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - should be about $20m & I bet she won't last beyond 3 emails Very Happy Her lawyer's currently waiting for an MCTN from me. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
BarneyGumble
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been amusing myself sending out dangles trying to recruit some more lads for me to mentor. I suspect that this email was in response to one of those. As I will provide a full service I don't require rocket scientists but I do require an IQ above that of a house plant.

To have become a God after less than 2 months on Eater has got to be some kind of record.

YOU MONKEYS SUCK FOOL

bastard idiote

Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mugu Standards.

Isn't that an oxymoron. I do hope so.

I love oxymorons me, because I don't know if I'm coming or going. I'll get me coat.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An oxymoron is not like making love to a beautiful woman, you can tell the difference. Laughing

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That got me told off for walking through the house with a slow laugh coming out of my throat, I have a cold and have been on the mulled wine to make myself feel better.

That is a class lad you have there. Evil dad stealing monkey? It's started again. And I got told off again, missus is trying to watch Lost.

May I introduce you to the goofy crap thread?
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12185

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is his Father planning on spanking the monkey? Did his wife and goats leave?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
BarneyGumble
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what I've done to deserve it but this lad seems to really like my inbox. In his latest effort he has moved onto using all capitals so whatever he's on about must be important. Nigeria has have some serious inflation if the price of a monkey can go from $5,000 to $8,000 is a couple of days. I think that this lad is way toooooo dumb to bait but if anyone wants to try pm me and I'll send you his address.

Quote:
Heello Big Kev me friend is tom he said you are good and nice man and you will help me got me monkey back.I will give you $5000 when help me. i need to get me monkey back so i can buy food for me mum and sister but not me evil dad.Please help me Mr.Frxxly i need get monkey back need food.

Quote:
PLEASE HELP ME MONKEY BACK FROM ME EVIL DAD INEED TO FEED ME MUM AND SISTR. PLEASEHELP ME GET ME MONEY BACK I EILL GIVE YOU $8000 NOW IF YOU HELP ME. PLEASE DON"T TELL ME EVIL THIS EMAIL.

YOU MONKEYS SUCK FOOL

bastard idiote

DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i need get monkey back need food

Is he planning on eating the monkey ?

justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BarneyGumble wrote:
Quote:
... i need to get me monkey back so i can buy food ... i need get monkey back need food.

Monkey must be better skilled than the mugu. Maybe the monkey is actually a 'skilled' laborer, or a pick-pocket or thief, or just overall is a better con-artist. Very Happy

Monkey might have a bigger, better, safer bank account Twisted Evil

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or the monkey may be needed "For dey pepper soup joints" you know when mugu is hungry, he'll eat anything!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DarkKnight wrote:
Quote:
i need get monkey back need food

Is he planning on eating the monkey ?

Shocked ....

Laughing ROFLMAO... that's good.

Probably tastes like chicken.

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

iMike wrote:
@yastreb - should be about $20m & I bet she won't last beyond 3 emails Very Happy Her lawyer's currently waiting for an MCTN from me. Rolling Eyes

I just got in touch with the lawyer. It'll be a while before any question of an MTCN arises...

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 194
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore; Henry Philip - Abuja to Natitingou with MG and DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BarneyGumble wrote:
Nigeria has have some serious inflation if the price of a monkey can go from $5,000 to $8,000 is a couple of days.

If you ignore him for a day or two, maybe he will up the amount of monkey he will give you.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Heello Big Kev me friend is tom he said you are good and nice man and you will help me got me monkey back.I will give you $5000 when help me. i need to get me monkey back so i can buy food for me mum and sister but not me evil dad

Are you sure he's not from Derbyshire? Same accent Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic