SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Scam, Adline Okuta, any ideas welcome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Higgins Boson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(ORIGNAL SCAM LETTER)

APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.
Dearest,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into relationship with you. I know it might be a surprise to recieve a letter like this from unknown person I contacted you after going through your profile,I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can do transaction with and by the recommendation , I must not hesitate to confide in you for this
simple and sincere transaction .
I am Adline Okuta the only duagther of late Mr. and Mrs.Joseph Okuta. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip . My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on october 2006 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Ten million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($10,500,000.00) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daugther for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business
associates That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .
Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways: (1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22years. (3) To make
arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to
secure a resident permit in your country.Moreover, Dear, i am willing to offer
you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the
successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.
Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that
this transaction would be concluded within four (4) days you signify interest
to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Adline Okuta

From Adline Okuta
Abidjan, Ivory Coast West Africa.
please write me from my personal email ( [email protected] )

(My first response, never knew 419EATER existed at this point, just thought to have fun with this scammer)

Sure, I'll let you deposit your money in my account for 15%.
Bruce

Dearest,

Thanks a lot for your mail , This is a long story that tears don't allow me explain to you out my condition and what i have been passing through here since the death of my father. Infact it is by the grace of God i contact you, i prayed and ask God to do his wish if you will be my messiah in this my agony. I know this may come to you as a surprise but please, i want you to find it in your heart to help me out of the agony am facing here, I am hiding in a guest house now because of my uncle who would have been my father, but turn to hunt for my life because of the only thing i inherited from my father.

Like i told you that before the death of my father , he advise me to seek for a reliable partner who will help me transfer this money and invest it wisely,since his death, his junior brother has claim everything and even the cars my father left, that is not my problem but he turns to hunt for my life because of the onlything i inherited, that is why i ran away to secure a hiding place in one of the guest house, that is where i find my self in agony, even feeding here is difficult to me,

Please i have consulted the bank here about the deposit and informed them that i want to transfer the money abroad and they said that they will hear from my partner before they commence the transfer, Please for God sake, i want you to stand as my guardian towards the deposit so that the bank will release the money into your account and you kindly help me come over to your country and start a new life, I have with me here the documents about the deposit and i can send it to you please help me out, i need your urgent assistance.

Please what i need from you now is to indicate your interest towards contacting the bank on my behalf so that they will transfer the money to your account.please do send your picture to me for more details and also give me your tel number so that i will call you.
I will be expecting your kind mail please urgent and always remember me in prayer as am facing agony here and even feeding is very difficult to me and all my hope relies on the deposit. God bless and give you the strenght to help me out. I am waiting your prompt response now.

Thanks for your concern and may God continue to bless you .
Regard from
Adline Okuta.

Hi Adline,
All is going well thank you. I hope you are well too. God is good, you seem to be a Godly person? I will help a Godly person. I will know for sure that you are of God if you type back to me in your own words, that "Jesus Christ resurrected is my Lord and God and Saviour". Can you say that? There will be one more test also if you pass this test, that you are true. I will be awaiting your statement Smile
In the Love of the One God Jesus Christ,
Bruce

Dearest Bruce,
Thanks and God bless for your words of wisdom to me.
JESUS CHRIST RESURRECTED IS MY LORD AND GOD AND SAVIOUR.
I believe God will use you to do something to change my life. I am waiting as
"those that waited on the Lord shall never slumber"
Remain blessed,
Adline.

Hi Adline,
I will help. Prepare your bank first, send me the name and number of the Bank and the Bank manager's name and I will work out the details of the transfer. Tell him Bruce Phillip will call and prepare him to authorize me to receive the transaction. Once the money is in my possession I will arrange transportation for you out of the country promptly. If you are real, then I promise you, as Jesus Christ is my Saviour, to help you. If you are not true, I will not hear back from you.
In Christ,
Bruce

Dearest Bruce,
Thanks very much for your mail and your efforts to help me. God will reward you according to words as you help me.
I was at the Bank this morning our local time to inform them on my intention to transfer the money to your bank account. I have introduced you to the bank as my family foreign trustee manager that was authorized to receive the money and invest the money accordingly.
Here is the contact of the bank:

Diamond Bank CI.
Contact Person: Sir, Joel Dim (Remittance Manager)
Direct Tel/Fax: +22507948813
Email: [email protected]
Feel free to call the bank via Sir Joel Dim and ask him the detail and procedure to get the money transferred to your bank account based on my introduction. Please get me posted on your discussion with the bank.
Thanks once again and God bless you.
Yours, Adline Okuta.

Hi Adline,
I'm having trouble identifying or locating Diamond Bank. Can you please send me
the full street address? Thanks, Bruce

Dearest,
How are you today, hope is well with you. Please am writing to know what is happening and when did the bank promised to transfer the money into your account. So please tell me what is happening and I will be looking forward to hearing from you urgently.
Thanks
Adline

Hi again Adline,
I am looking forward to helping you. Will you want to come to this country for protection? I have been looking into that but thought I should ask you if that is what you wanted. Do you have a picture of yourself? I'd like to have a picture if you have one. Being that you love Jesus, I will bring you over and protect you if you need. Please let me know,
Bruce

Dearest Bruce,

First, here is the Address of Diamond Bank.
DIAMOND BANK CI
AVENUE GENERALE DE GAULLE
BP 1036 CEDEX, ABIDJAN,
IVORY COAST.
Contact Person: Sir, Joel Dim (Remittance Manager)
Direct Tel/Fax: +22507948813
Email: [email protected]

I will come over to your country as soon as the money is transferred to
your account for my protaction and continue of my education while you invest the money.
I have introduced you to the bank as my family foreign trustee manager that is authorized to receive the money and invest the money accordingly.
Feel free to call the bank via Sir Joel Dim and ask the detail and
procedure to get the money transferred to your bank account based on my
introduction.

Thanks,
Adline

Date: 2007/04/18 Wed AM 04:31:49 PDT
Subject: My Picture Attached

Dear Adline,
Thank you for your picture, you are pretty Smile
I also got the bank document. I am talking with my sister who will be in town in the next week, to discuss putting this together properly for you. She does a lot of my paperwork for my company. You must admit, you have a unique situation going on in your life, and however it is that you and I have come to know each other, I am hoping we can take care of your needs appropriately.
Do you speak English well? You seem to type it well... just curious.
I will be in touch, hang in there and be safe in the meantime.
Bruce

Date: 2007/04/19 Thu AM 03:01:35 PDT
Subject: Good day

Dearest Bruce,
How are you today? Thanks and God bless you.
I am waiting but do and contact the bank to enable us know the procedure to get the money transferred to your bank account.
Adline.

Hi Adline,
I am good thank you, how are you today? Thank you for your patience.
The fact is, my company is doing exceptionally well, much better than I
anticipated and as such we are having 'growing pains', in that we aren't quite savy to handle so much money coming in from our account receivables. (Not to mention your 10,500,000 also). That is why my COO (my sister) is flying in to help set up the books and all the legal mumbo-jumbo that goes with it. She is as interested to help you as I am, but first things first... This might take some time is why I am sharing this with you. I hope you are safe in the meantime. We have to meet many requirements in establishing an account with the many number of banks required in handling the millions of dollars we already
have coming in.
You see, in America, each bank guarantees its depositors only up to $100,000 dollars per bank. This means we must set up over 200 banks in some kind of network to handle our income this year alone. That also means we will need to sort through another 105 banks just to protect your funds as well. It can be done, it is just a big big acounting problem. It is sort of a good problem to have to say the least, but it is an accountant's nightmare nonetheless. Needless to say, all our payables and receivables must go through a strict documented accounting system. Every nickle must be appropriately accounted for, as we are under strict financial regulations in our country.
However, there might be a loophole here, this is why I am telling you this... a loophole by which we might be able to bypass some of these problems. That is what I am working on now with all my energy, so I can help you quickly you poor dear. I sure hope you are safe and ok in the meantime. Where are you staying now? Are you able to be safe from those people who would rob you of your father's inheritance to you? Those murderers and theives are such scum. But as a Christian in such a barbaric Islamic country as the one you live, you must know how those satanic pagans love to prey on the Christian Sons of God who worship Jesus Christ Resurrected.
Be safe, be patient Adline. I am working on things.
By the way, do you have the website for that Bank, Diamond Bank... my sister asked me to get that for her, she will contact them she told me.
Take care, will talk soon,
Bruce

Dearest Bruce,
Thanks for your mail and your efforts.
Please understand that I am not a banker and did not know much about banking. Please contact Diamond Bank for further confirmation.
Adline.

Hi Adline,
You are welcome, but we haven�t anything done yet. As in my earlier email, I need the proper web site so my accountant can start things going. She insists to do it all on line and not by phone. You know how these pencil pushers can be. Please send me the internet website LINK to Diamond Bank so we can get everything verified and processed on line for you. I won�t go into details and bother you the intricacies of the banking world any further, but you will need to pay close attention to the things I tell you to get this done properly and in a timely fashion.
Blessings,
Bruce

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep pushing them and check out the mentor thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16765 ok? You seem to hve a good start. I need you to think on this though, are any of your real life details available to this mugu? You may need to consider shifting to a gmail or hotmail addy.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Insert,
Thanks for writing. Though I used my first name, my mugu has no idea who I am, no pics or anything. She emailed my web based work email which I think isn't trackable, but to be safe I switched to Yahoo. I wish I had more time to do this... but I'm having fun in the meantime. Every thought is off the cuff so far... but I'm thinking to get her to an airport near wherever she is (Abidjam). I'll let you know. Your continued monitoring is very WELCOME Smile Perhaps someone else's mugu will be near mine and we can double dip somehow?
Bruce

4/23/07
Dearest Bruce,
Here is the web-site of Diamond Bank, www.diamondbank.org
Thanks,
Adline.

[ no such website ]

4/25/07
Dear Adline,
I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've been in Antartica on behalf of the Global warming symposium. I am glad you are safe in the meantime. Thank you for the website, I've passed it along to my accounting department, I'll check with them in a few days to see what they come up with. In the meantime, what is the nearest international airport to you? I don't need your money to get you out of that country, we can get your money for you whenever. But first things first, we need to get you out of that place to safety. Do you have a passport? Let me know.
Bruce

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to inform you of this, but Yahoo does not strip the IP addy that you are accessing your mail from. I just sent an email to myself from a yahoo account and when I looked in the message source info, there was my IP address. Gmail is a much better option I think.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic