SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"It's absorb to thing we deal in terrorism."

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent my Interpol lad ("pictured" here), a link to V3rifys3c in order that he might receive my "transaction cost money" necessary to release the $10,000 I lost to a scammer. Unfortunately, as is always the case, WU has a problem sending the funds to certain countries suspected of terrorism, and requires the completion of the V3rifys3c protocol before being given the MTCN number (a reasonable security procedure I think). Alternatively, since he's with Interpol, I said he could provide his official ID and badge number and the funds could be released to him. He is not happy:

Quote:
Dear Sir,
We do not accept payment via Verisign transaction.Transfer charges are sent to Mr.Marshall to remit your funds and not us..For any verification forward my pictures (lieut Steel) for verification ans also badge number is "43501".It's absorb to thing we deal in terrorism.We fight against terrorism.
Insist on payment through the Normal method.Thanks for your co-operation.
Interpol team
(lieut Steel)

It boggles my mind that this lad can be so stupid to think that the good and serious folks at V3rifys3c would accept "his" picture with a couple of cops as proof of his identity. I'm afraid he's going to have to call them to sort all this out.... Twisted Evil

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hE WILL SOON KNOW WHAT ABSORB IS Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic