SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad angry that I won't call him

View next topic
View previous topic

usm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad who claims to be in Ireland, wants me to phone a UK bank
I told him that I didn't have a phone at home & my work one only works for local & national numbers.
So I asked if he had a website (for purely business interests!!!!!) that I could register with instead!!!

Here is what he said:

Quote:
Modus operandi

There is a modus operandi, with which this institution operates, so we shall not deal with you if you do not adhere to the specific directives.

We cannot send you the financial institution’s websites for two reasons: (1) it is utter absurdity for you to feign excuses of inability to make telephone calls. As an institution, we are to advise you on the process of obtaining the funds, so we care less if you cannot make international telephone calls from your office telephone facility. There are other touch telephone facilities you could use to access the funds and reach the accounts personnel in charge, Ivan Baker. (2) We cannot give the financial institution’s website to all and sundry, because some rogues are hacking and cloning websites. We have such experiences in the past. Thus, we must know that you are truly ready to possess the funds before we can lead you to the bank site and a private intranet, as it relates to the funds possession.

In this light, you are advised to follow the directives accordingly.

Yours truly,

Cheeky fecker........looks like a letter of complaint to his "superiors"!!!!!!

Inside Man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you tried to call. Tell him someone named Theophilus answered, argued and fussed and cursed you, and denied that the mugu was at that number.

Demand an explanation and an apology!

Bruin
breadcrumb
Licking Dirty Floors

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him and tell him that he has to work by YOUR modus operandi, since he was the one who contacted YOU to help him. Put him back in place Smile

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always go for a very belligerent reply incensed by his arrogant and direspectful manner and demanding an immediate apology - pointing out that your servants call your Sir and you don't expect people in your employ to adopt such an overblown and pompous manner.

Could be risky (though you'll have to slap this one down sooner or later) - but can be fun to back up a Lad Very Happy You have nothing to lose - he does, and it's so nice to have a humbled Lad. If it comes off, the whole bait changes in your favour.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arrogant lad wrote:
We cannot give the financial institution’s website to all and sundry

You are not "all and sundry" and how dare he demean you in this way Wink

arrogant lad wrote:

because some rogues are hacking and cloning websites. We have such experiences in the past.

Good.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap him first. He is too rude. I wanted to bait this guy just to have the opportunity to tell him to go to hell.

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

P.M. me with headers please.. Ive had this guy on the go for almost two months..

Poor sod has been through the wringer and is still at it... Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
usm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Les Noise - The headers originated in Nigeria, I'm in work now so I don't have access to my gmail account
He's pretending to be two people, first one is a nice old lady called Maureen Haughy - who is the widow of one of the most powerful political leaders Ireland ever had - she never (surprise surprise) replies to me in Irish - despite the fact that she would be a "cainteoir Gaeilge" (Irish Speaker), but she is always polite & friendly

In my first bit of correspondence (to Maureen) I did express a reservation about the intelligence of the gentleman (as I had spoken to him on the phone, this was an Irish number he had originally provided - now its changed to a UK one) and suggested that she shouldn't use someone as dim-witted as him

To cut to the chase - I'll PM you the headers tonight

I did of course slap him - not too hard, I told him I had a phobia about using public telephones and told him that I would not deal with him until I got an apology. I also mailed the sweet old dear & demanded his supervisors details so I could right a letter of complaint

But like all of them - they'll just ignore it and move on!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like GPyle's idea. start out with you sorry mutha f'er and continue like that til the end. Then send a nice quicki email "to him again accidentally" to a ficticious character saying you just emailed the jerk and he wouldn't be seeing a single dime of your money and you will donate all your $$$ to her instead.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if it's a UK bank that he wanted you to phone, tell him you phoned it - not some poxy mobile number.
Tell him that you got the number from the Yellow Pages.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic