SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Local Scammer needs a wake-up call

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Anon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear All,

This is a request for some of you expert head destroyers to have a look at this guy. You can read about him in the following link. I don't want to say too much as he's quite close to home (within the UK) although he may be in Spain right now.

He and his family have ripped off so many people for so many thousands of pounds he makes some of your lads look like petty change theifs by comparison. I'm talking young kids right up to elderly people and he's been doing it for years. He has several people looking for him right now too.

http://www.carpforum.co.uk/Shared/Messages.asp?TopicID=112907

Do a little search and you'll find all you should need to know about him. He can be reached directly here:

http://www.catfishtours.com

Although how long that will be active for I don't know.

I don't have any personal interest in this as I have not been scammed by him. Just thought I'd at least make some of you aware in case you have a spare moment in between lads right now.

I really don't think he's too bright either so it might be a really easy score Wink

Thanks for reading.
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Anon,
There is a clue in the name of this forum to what we are all about.
If you have a problem with a fishing tackle supplier may I respectfully ask that you take it to a more appropriate place.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Anon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it that's a no then Laughing

I have no personal interest it was just a thought. I suppose fate will choose an alternative path to reach this man.

Thank you for your time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic